• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ven's Heart in Roxas = Dual Wielding

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
This is a theory that I came up because of twilight_dragon. I just finetuned some little things!

Long ago, when the Keyblade war raged, Ven was severely hurt by a merciless blizzard spell from the Elder Mage. (I’m NOT going to call him Xehanort, though he may be him, it has not yet been confirmed.) Afterwards, Aqua was also attacked, and without Ven she couldn’t stand up against the overwhelming powers of the enemy and she also became severely hurt. Ven and Aqua were then called The Lost Two because of the state they were in. Terra’s anger was awakened and managed to either defeat the Elder Mage and Dark Soldier or at least keep them away for the moment. Now, Aqua’s wounds were severe but they could heal, however, Ven’s wounds were so thorough that there was no chance of him surviving. Only his Heart remained intact. In a desperate attempt to save Ven they sealed his Heart in a boy, Sora. Before they did this they sealed away/ wiped his memory. This was to prevent the Elder Mage from finding him and/or to prevent Ven from going after revenge once, if ever, he regained enough strength.

Now, several years later, in Hollow Bastion. Sora turned the Keyblade on himself. Before he did that Sora had these elements within him:
Sora’s Heart
Sora’s Body
Sora’s Soul
Kairi’s Heart
Ven’s Heart
When Sora put the Keyblade on himself, Kairi’s Heart returned to her body. Because her Heart was released (which actually happened after Sora’s as seen in the scene) and she had a strong Heart, a Nobody was created. But at the time only Sora’s Body and Soul were there to be used. So Sora’s Body and Soul became Namine. Sora’s Heart became a Heartless. Because Sora definitely had a strong Heart, a nobody was created. However, since no elements were left but Ven’s Heart, that was used to form what we know now as Roxas.
Because Roxas has Ven’s Heart this explains a couple of things: The striking resemblance between the two, the fact that Roxas although being a Nobody has a Heart and last but not least: Roxas’ ability to wield 2 Keyblades.
One Keyblade was made possible because he was still the Nobody (or some sort of creation) of Sora, who was also able to wield one Keyblade. The second Keyblade was made possible because Ven’s Heart was inside Roxas, and Ven was also able to wield Keyblades.
Now, when Sora and Roxas join at the beginning of the KH2 (which they do because from then on Sora cries when leaving Hayner, Ollete and Pence, he knows Roxas’ name from the picture etc…) Because Sora and Roxas joined, though probably not consciously like they did at the end of the game, Sora was now also able to use 2 Keyblades. However, since Roxas wasn’t exactly fully joined with Sora, Sora needed something to summon this dual wield power: Drives. With those drives he could use the power of his friends to summon his own ability of dual wielding.
At the end of the game, when Sora and Roxas fully join, shouldn’t Sora be able to use 2 Keyblades without Drives? Yes, but he probably doesn’t even know how, heck he doesn’t even know joining with Roxas influenced so many things….

Now, my last thing. When Sora and Roxas fully joined at the end of KH2, I think something important happened. Ven’s Heart returned to Sora. But I think that at that moment, Ven was awakened.
“Their wounds cannot be healed. [I have to go heal their wounds]...
If you get lost in the darkness, join your hands together like before! ”​
Join your hands together… Maybe that means the joining of a Nobody and its former self, in this case Sora and Roxas? Perhaps Ven’s Heart was lost in Darkness (which I think means that he lost his memories) and this can be undone by joining. Which would mean that when Sora and Roxas joined, Ven’s memories returned to his Heart…
Also, I put the first sentence in too, because it indicates that this is probably talking about The Lost Two aka Ven and Aqua who had such wounds…

What do you think?

It's a pretty good theory, but if it were true it would mean that Namine and Roxas are both Sora's nobodies which isn't possible.

Angel

number one fan of teresa giudice
someone must've fallen asleep during EVERY SINGLE KH2 cutscene...

Spyells

You will open the door to light!
An enchanted castle. That's what college is called
Sora can duel wield with out using a drive form. Remember in the final battle with Xemnas Sora grabs Riku's blade, Way to Dawn. He uses his keyblade and Way to Dawn to finish Xemnas off. He doesn't need a drive form to be able to duel wield. And I forgot where I read it but didn't Nomura say that Sora could duel wield if he wanted to? He said that Sora chooses not to and that's why he doesn't do it. I'm sorry but I don't agree with the duel wield part. In fact I don't agree with the rest of the theory either. But it was a good try though. :sad:

T:V:A07_of_light

last time i checked it was in my bed sleeping
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Sora can duel wield with out using a drive form. Remember in the final battle with Xemnas Sora grabs Riku's blade, Way to Dawn. He uses his keyblade and Way to Dawn to finish Xemnas off. He doesn't need a drive form to be able to duel wield. And I forgot where I read it but didn't Nomura say that Sora could duel wield if he wanted to? He said that Sora chooses not to and that's why he doesn't do it. I'm sorry but I don't agree with the duel wield part. In fact I don't agree with the rest of the theory either. But it was a good try though. :sad:

i need to see that interview please just so i can see for my self-_-.

V

V.A.T.13

for the rest of ya, Sora's clothes isn't the reason he can dual weild. In one of the interviews, Nomu said that his dual weilding has to do with Xehanort's past in some way.

I honestly believe that it's because if a person has two hearts of a keyblader, then they get two keyblades.
Sora = His own and ven's heart
Riku = his own and Xehanort's heart

I COULD go into more depth with it, but you guys don't wanna hear all that. ;'D

Last edited:

risingfalls

Disjoin Remorse From Power
wow that was long.
No comment for now.
Sora can duel wield w/o use of drive form.

I COULD go into more depth with it, but you guys don't wanna hear all that. ;'D
^pffft. Time for another super theory thread. Seriously. Everythings been getting *coughrepetitivecough* lately. And you'd probably make it into something much more controversial than need be. Which is always fun.

V

V.A.T.13

wow that was long.
No comment for now.
Sora can duel wield w/o use of drive form.

^pffft. Time for another super theory thread. Seriously. Everythings been getting *coughrepetitivecough* lately. And you'd probably make it into something much more controversial than need be. Which is always fun.

pfft, LATELY?
This stuff has been repeative for MONTHS.

Want controversial? Best way to troll a KH fourm:

Riku and Axel are faggots.

Rox and Namine are bro and sis

Kairi is a mary sue

Disney sucks

FF sucks

KH sucks

It will never get darker

/troll

risingfalls

Disjoin Remorse From Power
KH sucks has been taken, it's the opening line for the podcast.
What a way to start the day.

And I've only been here since Dec, the repetitiveness hasn't had as much time to sink in as it has with you, but still, I do think that I'm in need of a stronger adverb/adj.
...I'll edit said word in when I feel like it.

KingdomQueenHeart

Website
www.myspace.com
pfft, LATELY?
This stuff has been repeative for MONTHS.

Want controversial? Best way to troll a KH fourm:

Riku and Axel are faggots.

Rox and Namine are bro and sis

Kairi is a mary sue

Disney sucks

FF sucks

KH sucks

It will never get darker

/troll

Why the hell are you here?!?!? Geez such a party pooper! Anyways I really don't believe Ven was in Roxas, so stop trying people! But hey, who am I to judge!

Last edited:
V

V.A.T.13

Why the hell are you here?!?!? Geez such a party pooper! Anyways I really don't believe Ven was in Roxas, so stop trying people! But hey, who am I to judge!
i agree he is a party pooper, but whatever, i can't think anymore i'm going to bed now
HA HA OH WOW. I even ADMITTED I was trolling and it still works. XD This is too easy, I'm not even trying!

It seems people are STILL calling me a guy even though I have a lil pink gender symbol underneath my avi.

KH sucks has been taken, it's the opening line for the podcast.
What a way to start the day.
I know, isn't it great?

And I've only been here since Dec, the repetitiveness hasn't had as much time to sink in as it has with you, but still, I do think that I'm in need of a stronger adverb/adj.
...I'll edit said word in when I feel like it.
Nah, you don't have to.

V

V.A.T.13

A troll/trolling is someone who says things to piss you off on purpose and get everyone's panties in a bunch. The best trolling causes large arguments and flamming. It's quite fun when your bored and have nothing better to do online. Even better when the info you give is true.

3 of what I listed were true. ;'D
No wait, 4 and 1/2.

A

Anima Relic

There are many things wrong with this theory, but most of them have been pointed out by others, while some of them haven't. I'll point them out. The Secret Ending from KH2 was just a concept video, many things were cut, especially some of the words, for example in the KH2FM+ secret ending, we do not see the words "Keyblade Wars", "Chasers", "Lost Two" or ones, in fact almost all of those words were cut. I have to look at the vid again, but I'm pretty sure those words were cut.

one wing angel

i had a thought as well what is sora never had ven's heart but his soul? mx expermented on him and the soul got attached to sora somehow?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back