• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ven's Heart in Roxas = Dual Wielding

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Anima Relic

I can't believe the text, lies all lies! PMF, has been....DEFEATED?!?! Say it ain't so, please say it ain't so :cry: hehe jk lol.

To Charge, Kairi's heart wasn't "sealed" within Sora's body. Someone would have to seal it in his body. I highly doubt a heart could seal itself in a body. I can't explain how Kairi's heart got into Sora's body in the first place, but I do have possibilities, such as in KH1, in the beginning when Sora saw Kairi in the secret place after the heartless just invaded. I think that was Kairi's heart, which made a physical form of herself. It was very weak though, and migrated to Sora's body. It wasn't sealed, it migrated there or locked itself in Sora's body. Also, something being sealed isn't exactly the same as locking something. It's similar, but still different. I think :confused:

To Xuan, the soul is not the mind, the KH characters have actual "brains".

Last edited:

Xuan

FanFic Slayer, K.Theorist
Minds or not, we know not.

You realise that even in modern science, it is agreed that although we have a brain, without the "soul" of a person, it is nothing more but a dead matter and cannot be called human.

Also, considering FF facts, it is possible that the soul could be the mind as well.

A

Anima Relic

1. FF facts doesn't have anything to do with KH except for the magic, keyblades, and character design (I guess). So this "Also, considering FF facts, it is possible that the soul could be the mind as well." isn't a strong arguement.

2. Also, Modern Science has nothing to do with KH science at all.

3. You could still say souls are minds if you want, but that's just being foolish. Souls sustains/gives life. The mind does not give life or sustains it :glare:

V

V.A.T.13

*cough* borderlineing....

in REALITY, it IS the mind that gives life and sustains it. The brain you know. The soul is just made up of chemicals and past experience that all rest within the brain.

But of course, we're not talking reality. >>;
I think the mind goes with the body in KH.

A

Anima Relic

Well, the soul is not the mind. I doubt the body is the mind too.

V

V.A.T.13

No, the mind would be PART of the body.
KH wise, a living being is made up of body, soul, heart.

The mind should be a part of one of those 3.
The mind is basically the brain.
brain - goes in body.

T:V:A07_of_light

last time i checked it was in my bed sleeping
Website
www.fanfiction.net
No, the mind would be PART of the body.
KH wise, a living being is made up of body, soul, heart.

The mind should be a part of one of those 3.
The mind is basically the brain.
brain - goes in body.

true, but with the whole thing with Roxas, i still think that Ven's heart is in Roxas and thats that.

Gildragon

Theatre Messiah
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
man you guys need study into what a human is made of

You are a spirit (KH=Heart)
You have a soul (KH=Soul)
You live in a body (KH=Body)

The spirit is what you area nd is what you beign is. I am sure you have heard of when you die your SPIRIT leaves your body.

The soul is made of your MIND, WILL, and EMOTIONS . each one of those aspects affects your spirit but are part of the soul

and then the physical vessel that you are in is the body or flesh.

EDIT: Mind is different then brain.

A

Anima Relic

Everything is derived out of reality =.=" Don't tell me you dunno.

Well you said soul=mind, and I was just proving you wrong, but others have already done so. :glare:

D

Divine Light

man you guys need study into what a human is made of

You are a spirit (KH=Heart)
You have a soul (KH=Soul)
You live in a body (KH=Body)

The spirit is what you area nd is what you beign is. I am sure you have heard of when you die your SPIRIT leaves your body.

The soul is made of your MIND, WILL, and EMOTIONS . each one of those aspects affects your spirit but are part of the soul

and then the physical vessel that you are in is the body or flesh.

yeah he is rite about that you guys seemed to be getting confused on what a body in KH's was made of.

A

Anima Relic

^Actually they aren't. As I repeat, you are saying that the soul=mind, which isn't true. The mind is apart of the body. So maybe you should look more closely :glare:

A

Anima Relic

Since when does it have any part of the soul? :glare: Yeah that's right, you don't know, but it makes sense when you put it this way

In terms of KH

Heart=Emotions
Soul=Will/spirit
Body=Mind

You get it yet? :glare:

Last edited:
V

V.A.T.13

How so?
Mind = thinking, decision making, logic
Shouldn't that kind of stuff be in the brain?

Unless you're talking about personality...
which (KH-wise) would prolly be in the soul.

A

Anima Relic

How so?
Mind = thinking, decision making, logic
Shouldn't that kind of stuff be in the brain?

Unless you're talking about personality...
which (KH-wise) would prolly be in the soul.

The personality might tie in more with the heart.

A

Anima Relic

What has said clearly? If you think the any game in the series stated that, then either you haven't paid been paying attention, or you are just pulling stuff outta your ass. Here's something that breaks your whole "quote". Hearts contain emotions not the souls, and the KH series stated that, I'd like to see you prove the entire series wrong :glare:

The Body does have something to do with the mind, it's obviously in side the body :glare:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back