• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Visonairies: Knights of the Magical Light SignUps/OOC!!! ^^

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aliahya

Bronze Member
Also i am going to up my age to 19, so it will be at ashleys 19th birthday when they all leave

Shinra

Banned
Awards
I'm going to put up Renn's banner ability in his template now... hope you don't mind a custom, It's called balance...

Aliahya

Bronze Member
Hmmm, i am condering another character that belongs to the Darkling Lords. Will post template later tomorrow or thursday.

Shinra

Banned
Awards
well my idea was that there has to be a balance everywhere right? the ability I had in mind would be that it even's out the playing field by reducing skill or even shaving off enough enemies to make it an equal force against an equal force... but in say a one on one fight and one's a powerful warrior against Renn who's good but no match for his opponent... like say Renn's on his last leg, then the powerful warrior is about to deal a deathblow... the ability then drains the strength of the warrior, giving it to Renn but so much that they're both evenly matched...

Aliahya

Bronze Member
Name: Torann Gethsapa

Sex: Male

What they look like: http://files.myopera.com/Armygirl/albums/714519/HotAnimeGuy4.png

What they look like in their armor:
http://www.yaoifangirls.zoomshare.com/files/Anime_Warrior_by_chaotixwol.jpg

Personality: Introverted and sullen, Torann does not talk very much, his festering anger is only matched by his shame. He does not hold much dear to him and this is shown through his ability to turn his back at even the smallest of children. He fears water above all things. He is forceful and a quick thinker. Also he is not one to take a joke easily. He prefers to work alone. A firm believer in his destiny

Bio: Living a comfortable childhood, Torann grew up with a life filled with no cares. His family and two brothers were middle class, his father working hard and his mother a seamstress.

At the age of 18, he left home to discover the world. Upon a small town he met a girl whom he fell in “love” with almost immediately, he was smitten in attempts to win her heart. A year later they married. He loved her dearly.

Yet like all sad love stories, she was taken in the small feud between the Spectreal Knights who’s justice provoked ways saw it unreasonable for her to continue living in his mind.

Upon her death bed, he promised to seek revenge for this criminal act. So he wandered for many days seeking the comfort of the opposition the Darkling Lords.

His rise to the peak earnt him a lecture and the totem of the Eagle and the power of Destruction

Totem: Eagle

Side: Darkling Lords

Ability: Destruction “By nature’s hand, by craft by art, what was once one fly apart”

Weapon: He has a dark sword that he wields at every oppertunity

Last edited:

Ralor Penwat

Pretty darn good template there!! ^^ just fix the link with the armor picture, as i somehow can't click it... xD and your good to go!! ^^ i will see myself to tending my list of members that needs to be updated badly.... xD

It actually is a working link, it just needs the URL tag. See?

Ralor Penwat

So when is this thing starting? >.> Sorry if I seem too impatient, I just have a short attention span and am afraid I'll forget about it.

Shinra

Banned
Awards
I think I'll take the banner for fear instead... expect it on my template

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back