• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Visonairies: Knights of the Magical Light SignUps/OOC!!! ^^

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sugar Rush

A crazy sugared high idiot XD
has become lost in the world, due to sugar high. ^
lol. ^^ take as short of a time limit as you need usagi! :p

and let's see... yep, next week is still looking promising, despite my current work cycle... xD and shinra i will go see if it is indeed on thy template and i will make sure to get that claimed in your name. :p as with all the others too... xD but today is a gonna be a minimal do things on the net day cause of the stuff im having to do on the fourth... x.x

Sugar Rush

ok doky!! ^^ i've been a little busy as of late as well, so i can understand!! ^^

but alas!!! ^^ i think this wednesday should be a good day to start off on, considering we have a good fair amount of people and characters... xD hopefully over the weekend we gather up a few more, but expect a starting post on Wednesday!! ^^ at least, i hope to make one on Wednesday... XD the army life is crazy... XD

Sugar Rush

I'll be sure to do that!! ^^

and since my customs have yet to be claimed.. XD i might just make them NPC's for now... XD until somebody wishes to claim them or what not... XD and hopefully jubjub and wolfe are back by that time as well, as i would hate to start without them... XD

Aliahya

Bronze Member
Hey sorry to be a nagging nancy but eerrr do we know roughly when this is going to start?

Sugar Rush

it was gonna start.. let's see... on the 14th... XD but then work got in the way... >< so tomorrow for sure i will have a post up, offically starting the rp!! ^^ i hope all that have made templates are able to continue to be apart of my very first rp, and i will say that im honored to have you all participate!! :D :D :D

*sprinkles candy canes around for the members and non members to munch on*

Aliahya

Bronze Member
Aww, shucks, its a very good story line. I'm very excited to begin this

*om nom noms candy cane*

Shinra

Banned
Awards
YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sugar Rush

*comes wandering in, wondering about something*

umm... shinra... XD can i ask why u had ur character start with the three kids? XD for they're supposed to start the climb without anybody from the Spectral Knights or Darkling Lords knowing they are doing so... XD my bad if i didn't quite get the message accross about it being that way... XD

Shinra

Banned
Awards
oh.... Didn't know... sorry... what if they needed a protector or something? Renn could be there to support them on the way up...

Sugar Rush

true.. but they 'traveled from far away' to get the keep.. XD basically they traveled half a world to get there... XD so i don't think they need much protection... XD but if you want to run into them AFTER they climb, that's a different story...>>

just for the time being though, i would apprecate if you could let them climb by themselves? you can make it also where u had to visit merklynn for some reason... XD just have it be where they are by themselves while they get to the top... XD

Shinra

Banned
Awards
well Renn is the wondering type so yeah he joined them undercover... he's not going to reveal yet... either that or he could be on the other side of the mountain...I'll edit accordingly if you wish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back