• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Waiting for the Gods [SIGN UP'S]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wicked

absurdiam
WaitingfortheGods.png

___________________________________________________________________________________________​

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show
Spoiler Spoiler Show
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Last edited:

Reckless Brawler

Name: Logan Reaver

Personality:

Logan is a very kind person who tries to do what he feels is right. When it comes to dealing with other people, he tries to avoid conflict at all cost. He feels that fighting with others is more trouble than it is worth. The psychologist that Logan has been seeing says that he has to stop running away from conflict or else it could manifest into a type of psychotic mental episode.

Appearance:

cool-anime-guy--large-msg-120364465284.jpg

Logan stands at the height of 6’7” and is very well built. He wears a black overcoat with a white shirt underneath. Complimenting the shirt is a black pair of pants along with a black leather belt and black boots. For accessories Logan wears a small silver necklace but nothing other than that. Underneath the clothes however, on his back are the words “It will consume us All” to which he has no memory of how they got there or even what they mean.

Ability: Unconsiously causes others around him to be more likely to start conflict.

Side: Bad

God: Wrath

Nationality American

Other: Every time Logan turns away from conflict he feels the presence of another telling him to fight, fight back and show them all his wrath. However he just dismisses it as resident anger from the conflict.

Other Notes: Throughout the Rp my character will drastically change

OOC: not the best template i ever made. If you need me to change anything just ask

Last edited:

ZackFair

Ive never Rped before so does that count me out? Or do you not mind newbs Rping in this RP?

Stark

Bronze Member
Gage you really shouldn't post spam in this thread, I don't think Wicked would like that very much.

Well back to the RP, I'm interested in joining, but I'm trying to figure out how you want the powers set up. Are you looking for stuff like elemental powers or any power we make up?

Last edited:

Jax-Oh1

Multi-Demension King
Name: Jackson Esphahanian
Personality: see god, ;P
Appearance: : 6'4', 150ibs, Long wild brown hair, Blue Eyes, tyedyed rainbow tshirts, belt with deckpouch, brown cargo pants, turquise shoes.
Ability: Lifts the spirits of others, making them calm, no matter what has taken place.
Side: Good
God: Hope
Nationality: Caucaicion
Other: pie? ;P

Last edited:

Xiao

serious at least all of the time
Awards
Name: Kateus Avund
God: Envy
Side: Evil
Personality: Kateus' personality is double sided. Beneath her vibrant (and sometimes vain) social side lies a darker, often vindictive nature. This, combined with her unparalleled mastery of deception, makes Kateus a social force to be reckoned with. Her personality is questionably and suspiciously magnetic, and the company she keeps often has something wicked lurking under a gregarious surface. While her positive relationships are strong, one would say that she grows and changes due to negative forces. She often develops fierce feelings of hostility towards people she envies, and stops at nothing till she feels that she is "above" them. At the same time, she holds the same hostility towards those she feels are inferior - she often secretly sees part of herself in those people, and that is something she cannot tolerate.
Nationality: Swedish, Finnish
Appearance: Kateus stands at an average 5'6 and a slight 128 pounds. Unlike many of the blonde-haired, blue-eyed people that populated her hometown, Kateus has almost unnatural, stunningly green eyes
envygreeneyes.jpg
and a shock of long, red hair
envy-redhair.jpg
that often turned heads.
Ability: (Will be developed as the RP gets rolling) Kateus has noticed as of late that many people around her have begun to act strangely from time to time, almost as if out of jealousy of her, or each other...
Other: Kateus and Avund mean envy in Finnish and Swedish, respectively :p

How am I doin so far?

Esphahanian would be an Armenian last name :p

Last edited:

Wicked

absurdiam
Name: Logan Reaver

Personality:

Logan is a very kind person who tries to do what he feels is right. When it comes to dealing with other people, he tries to avoid conflict at all cost. He feels that fighting with others is more trouble than it is worth. The psychologist that Logan has been seeing says that he has to stop running away from conflict or else it could manifest into a type of psychotic mental episode.

Appearance:

cool-anime-guy--large-msg-120364465284.jpg

Logan stands at the height of 6’7” and is very well built. He wears a black overcoat with a white shirt underneath. Complimenting the shirt is a black pair of pants along with a black leather belt and black boots. For accessories Logan wears a small silver necklace but nothing other than that. Underneath the clothes however, on his back are the words “It will consume us All” to which he has no memory of how they got there or even what they mean.

Ability: Will tell about them later in the RP

Side: Bad

God: Wrath

Nationality American

Other: Every time Logan turns away from conflict he feels the presence of another telling him to fight, fight back and show them all his wrath. However he just dismisses it as resident anger from the conflict.

Other Notes: Throughout the Rp my character will drastically change

OOC: not the best template i ever made. If you need me to change anything just ask

That's fine, accepted :)

Ive never Rped before so does that count me out? Or do you not mind newbs Rping in this RP?

No that's fine, just have a look above and see what other people are doing, you should be fine :)

Gage you really shouldn't post spam in this thread, I don't think Wicked would like that very much.

Well back to the RP, I'm interested in joining, but I'm trying to figure out how you want the powers set up. Are you looking for stuff like elemental powers or any power we make up?

Sorry I didn't make this clear. You need to find an ability to do with your God (eg.Love makes people fall in love) Even go more in depth and unique (eg. Love can mend broken hearts etc) Not a good example but you get the jist of it. You can also give a description as to HOW they use it (eg. Glow of Light or something). Not everyone will have to do this. Also, with the Gods that don't really have much of a name to find an ability (eg. Greed) his power can't be....greed. So just think of something that will benefit your character but still fits nicely. Hope that cleared it up.

Personality: see god, ;P
Appearance: : 6'4', 150ibs, Long wild brown hair, Blue Eyes, tyedyed rainbow tshirts, belt with deckpouch, brown cargo pants, turquise shoes.
Ability: ability to calm people, others to be named
God: Hope
Other: pie? ;P

That's fine except for your ability, there is another God called Resolution and that power really belongs to him.her.

Cassette-Disk

Don't Panic
Awards
Website
steamcommunity.com
How 'bout them neutrals? Are they sent to Earth too, or are they gods?
What I mean is I'm making plague/neutral. Do I make it as a human who still knows his/her powers and is just there to make sure fair's fair?

The Dream

Oh no, not me, I never lost control
Awards
Name: Kale Juno

Personality: He loves every one and treats them like family. People find a little scary he's so loving and freindly but they warm up to him. He loves to see movies with mushy love, he doesn't care if it's a girl thing, he even hates the fact that it's only the girls are so loving a freindly like him. Trust is a big thing, he hates it if someone losses his trust, but he's soft and always forgives, a little problem he has. Even though he's 17, he looks like a 12 year old, that how people seem to love him, he doesn't mind his look but it is a little anoying when some one bullies him. He's completly like a little kid, he want hugs, kisses and freindly conversations, nothing that bitter and mean. He can be shy somtime but only around people he respects (Which is not alot because repect to him is like an idol that's older than him).

Appearance:

anime_kid.jpg

But he doesn't look sad like in this pic.

Ability: To bring people together and to keep poeple loving him.

Job: College Student (Outside job is a night time pcker for the suprmarket)

God: Love

Nationality: American

Other: Art is a big talent for him. Any art except dancing. He'll dazzle anyone with art. Sweet foods are his favourite. He'll never get in a fight, but he does know lots of fighting skills.

Last edited:

Reckless Brawler

Fixed my ability hope its ok.

I also am just confirming thatl our abliities will change and/or become more powerful durring the rp as our gods begin remembering who they are.

Jax-Oh1

Multi-Demension King
Esphahanian would be an Armenian last name :p
Actually, its iranian. but amerca is a mixing pot, so all sorts of people live here.

to the crator of RP, not sure then what power would match hope then. Lifting people's spirits when they're down perhaps, no mater how bad things are?

Aliahya

Bronze Member
Name: Ari Simons

Personality: "Why Bother" Her famous last words, she is bored with nearly everything and she cant seem to be intrested with anything. When she meets people for the first time she usually yawns or speaks down to them. Not in an intentional mean way but she just doesnt understand how people can commit, or have the drive to do do things. Blunt, Sarcastic and a bit of a personality drag. She will prefer to sleep and veg out then have fun. She doesnt have many friends as many people find her rude, but she just couldnt care less as she just moves on with her some waht of a life. SHe will aimlessly stare at the clouds somedays with nothing going through her mind.

Appearance
PunkAnimeGirl.jpg

Ability: When people around her they tend to become tired and slowly fall asleep.

Side Bad

God: Sloth

Nationality American

Job: She is unemployed but she sells her artworks to give her short amounts of cash

College: She is currently studing Art at the college and she seems to be reasonable okay at it, sha enjoys painting and drawing therfore she earns decent marks. The only thing is thats all she ever does and can "commit" to.

Other She is always found with a permo marker in her right ear, as she graffities EVERYTHING
Looks tired/ hungover all the time
Lives on campus

Last edited:

Wicked

absurdiam
How 'bout them neutrals? Are they sent to Earth too, or are they gods?
What I mean is I'm making plague/neutral. Do I make it as a human who still knows his/her powers and is just there to make sure fair's fair?

Read the first post. It's there.

Name: Kale Juno

Personality: He loves every one and treats them like family. People find a little scary he's so loving and freindly but they warm up to him. He loves to see movies with mushy love, he doesn't care if it's a girl thing, he even hates the fact that it's only the girls are so loving a freindly like him. Trust is a big thing, he hates it if someone losses his trust, but he's soft and always forgives, a little problem he has. Even though he's 17, he looks like a 12 year old, that how people seem to love him, he doesn't mind his look but it is a little anoying when some one bullies him. He's completly like a little kid, he want hugs, kisses and freindly conversations, nothing that bitter and mean. He can be shy somtime but only around people he respects (Which is not alot because repect to him is like an idol that's older than him).

Appearance:

anime_kid.jpg

But he doesn't look sad like in this pic.

Ability: To bring people together and to keep poeple loving him.

God: Love

Nationality: American

Other: Art is a big talent for him. Any art except dancing. He'll dazzle anyone with art. Sweet foods are his favourite. He'll never get in a fight, but he does know lots of fighting skills.

That's good. I like your ability, that's a unique power. Making people love him. lol.

[ACCEPTED]

Fixed my ability hope its ok.

I also am just confirming thatl our abliities will change and/or become more powerful durring the rp as our gods begin remembering who they are.

They will become more powerful and if you want to 'change' you can, though I don't know where you would go.

to the crator of RP, not sure then what power would match hope then. Lifting people's spirits when they're down perhaps, no mater how bad things are?

Something like that. That's fine, it's up to you.

Wicked

absurdiam
Sorry Aliahya, you must have posted that while I was writing my previous post. Of course. Your template is perfect for Sloth.

[ACCEPTED]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back