• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Waiting for the Gods [SIGN UP'S]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wicked

absurdiam
  • Name - Chive Cloc
  • Age - 19
  • Gender - Male
  • Personality - Chive's a joker. He's always ready with a positive outlook despite his nasty habit of making others sick. He always stays down in the middle when it comes to gods; as long as he gets to laugh when others are puking, he's happy. ...I guess that makes him a bit sadistic, huh?
  • Appearance - Short white hair with a few bangs here and there, he's skin is also rather pale. His eyes are a misty blue, and he sports a single earring from his left ear in the shape of a smiling skull. He often wears a grey sweater with a hood (no zipper) and lime green pants. He wears a simple silver ring on his third finger (ring finger) which bears no markings.
  • Ability - Can make people, plants, or animals ill by exhaling deeply. He can cause anything from the sniffles to explosive diarrhea and beyond.
  • Side - Neutral
  • God - Plague
  • Nationality - ...American?
  • Other - meh

That's great [ACCEPTED]

Hey can you reserve Greed for me? I think I found a power that can work with that God.

Sure thing [RESERVED]

I edited my powers to fit a bit better, if you have any more advice on making them fit, feel free.

That's fine, you are [ACCEPTED]

This goes for everyone not just you; If you do decide, within the roleplay, to change or add an ability that ISN'T on your template, it's fine. Just make it clear in your posts and maybe bring it to everyones attention in the OCC thread (this thread) once the roleplay is up and running.

I'd like to reserve Resolution please, if you do not mind

Sure thing [RESERVED]

How's my temp coming along Wicked? Anything I need to improve? It's not the best ever, but I'm not really sure as to how this is going to start, like the setting, etc. Do we all need to be in the same country, in the same general place? Because I certainly have something in mind to edit my temp to accordingly.

Edit: Reposted--

Name: Kateus Avund
God: Envy
Side: Evil
Personality: Kateus' personality is double sided. Beneath her vibrant (and sometimes vain) social side lies a darker, often vindictive nature. This, combined with her unparalleled mastery of deception, makes Kateus a social force to be reckoned with. Her personality is questionably and suspiciously magnetic, and the company she keeps often has something wicked lurking under a gregarious surface. While her positive relationships are strong, one would say that she grows and changes due to negative forces. She often develops fierce feelings of hostility towards people she envies, and stops at nothing till she feels that she is "above" them. At the same time, she holds the same hostility towards those she feels are inferior - she often secretly sees part of herself in those people, and that is something she cannot tolerate.
Nationality: Swedish, Finnish
Appearance: Kateus stands at an average 5'6 and a slight 128 pounds. Unlike many of the blonde-haired, blue-eyed people that populated her hometown, Kateus has almost unnatural, stunningly green eyes
envygreeneyes.jpg
and a shock of long, red hair
envy-redhair.jpg
that often turned heads.
Ability: (Will be developed as the RP gets rolling) Kateus has noticed as of late that many people around her have begun to act strangely from time to time, almost as if out of jealousy of her, or each other... These changes usually occur suddenly, and she always feels rather warm when this happens, and a slight burning sensation in her eyes..
Other: Kateus and Avund mean envy in Finnish and Swedish, respectively :p

What do you mean by 'act strange', I'll see what you do in the roleplay [ACCEPTED]

I would like to reserve War please.

:) [RESERVED]

ALSO. When I have more time, in an hour or so I will tell you the main locations and hopefully everyone can get their head around the nature of the rest of the roleplay. Sorry guys.

ANDDD, I'm really excited that so many people have signed up, I'd like to start this in no longer than a week but the weekend sounds really good to me. Late weekend :)

EDIT: Oh, we've got over half the characters accepted/reserved, so that's a great sign! Now get your templates up people (That includes me :S)

Last edited:

Wicked

absurdiam
Here's one of mine.

Name: Joshua Timmins
Personality: Judgment is overall a great guy for his age. Charming, smart and well dressed; the perfect illusion. But really, he was nothing alike; bitter and controlling. He was perfect at faking being a human, which was his job. Simply the God of the Gods.
Appearance: Judgment stands tall, towering over most people, but he isn’t a giant. His hair is grey, even at his younger age but he still has that hint of youth with wearing it short and spiked. He normally wears something presentable; collar shirt and tie. His face has short grey stubble.
Ability:
  • Persuasion – Judgment has the power to tell the user what he wants. “Go eat some donuts” and the person will go eat some donuts. Of course, this ability would not be abused, he is a Neutral God.
  • Reality Bending – When Judgment says something is there, it’s there. If it’s not, it will appear there.
Side: Neutral
God: Judgment
Nationality: English
Other: He is a professor, teaching at a local college.

EDIT:

Ok guys, I promised to explain the main locations of the RP, so here it goes.

(I know that most of you live in America, I don’t. Do you think that someone could come up with the name of a college for me. A common one that people can maybe relate. Thanks)

College – You can like on campus as a character is you choose, but I’d like to see the college as a primary place for the characters to meet. My character, Judgement, will be working as a professor for a class, so he can keep watch. NOTE: I do NOT want EVERYONE as students etc. But it would be good to find something to do with the school in some way.

The Sanctuary – This is pretty much the hang out for the Neutral Gods for the time being. Because the Neutral Gods DO have their memories, they are obviously allowed to go back to where they normally live in the mean time. This place is completely white, which consists of individual rooms for each God. There is a large room where they have their meetings with each corresponding sides in different corners of the room. Though the room doesn’t seem to have walls, it is treated in a triangle formation.

Jobs – This might not necessarily be a location, but I’d like everyone to think of someway that there God could work with their ability/personality and find a job. Like ‘Cure’ for instance could work in a hospital or something more unique like Love could work on a TV show. I don’t know. Does that make sense.

Status – I would really like someone to play a character or maybe two people that could be high status (Richest person in the world, famous actor etc) someone that is known by EVERYONE. I think that will help shape the roleplay a lot easier.

ANY QUESTIONS?

Last edited:

Brol

ATDT-ToA-ToS
Awards
oh god i miss this roleplay...if my home computer didn't block this site cause i got norton i would SOOO join it T_T

Cassette-Disk

Don't Panic
Awards
Website
steamcommunity.com
(I know that most of you live in America, I don’t. Do you think that someone could come up with the name of a college for me. A common one that people can maybe relate. Thanks)
"LNF Campus" Where LFN=Lost 'n Found (Lost memories? Maybe they'll be found later on?)
Jobs – This might not necessarily be a location, but I’d like everyone to think of someway that there God could work with their ability/personality and find a job. Like ‘Cure’ for instance could work in a hospital or something more unique like Love could work on a TV show. I don’t know. Does that make sense.
I totally want to make Chive (the Plague god) work in a hospital now, just for the irony.

Prophet

come and go
Website
www.facebook.com
* Name- Ian Fragilis

* Age- 20

* Gender- Male

* Personality- Ian is a gentlemen at heart, always trying to be moral and honorable, pushing himself to have that gentle balance between being both good, but not patronizing. An independent and idealistic guy, he is a passive leader, keeping quiet in the background before offering up a bit of wisdom or insight. He enjoys debating moral issues, as well as religion, and at all times maintains a serious, calm attitude that sometimes can be mistaken for monotony and apathy. Highly intelligent, but not up to genius level, Ian always enjoys a good sci-fi, and is a great fan of the theology and other philosophical speculation. If anyone has a theory about what's out there, it's him. Not quite the party guy, he was never a direct part of the popular crowd; yet he graduated with the unanimous quiet respect of his peers. Women have always been a personal struggle of his; for all his charisma, charm, and talent for public speaking, he struggles with the desire to remain honorable and righteous with his relationships. However, a pretty face and a teasing touch can melt that moral stronghold faster than any physical torture. Ian's a man of discipline and self-control; his lifestyle revolves around physically and mentally disciplining himself to be master of his mind and body.

* Appearance- Facial Appearance-
13740_182828270973_537090973_3415321_3172186_n.jpg

Short black hair, slightly gelled back in the front, with a more oval-shaped head. Brown eyes, gold-yellow skin, with a slight tint of pink
- Body- Ian is a tall guy, standing at 6'3" with a lean, lean build. Weighing merely 165 pounds, he is skinner than most his height. However, his lanky frame is surrounded by lean muscle, the result of years of physical training, and while he is not huge, he is quick and knowledgeable about how to use his long body.

* Ability- Mind over Matter- A mostly latent ability, Ian has yet to realize the potential of this undiscovered ability. Ian has the ability to resist all manner of opposition and change, ranging from physical to mental realities. This is directly tied to his willpower, inner strength, and fortitude of belief. With enough willpower, Ian has the ability to affect not only his own body, mind, and spirit, but literally resist and reverse change to the world around him. However, due to the loss of his memories, Ian is incapable of directly using his abilities as of now and often simply passively utilizes them in everyday situations.

* Side- Good

* God- Resolution

* Status/Location/Job- Currently interning at a major research corporation called ToKoGaE (or TKGE). Based out of New York, but he often travels to different places.

* Nationality- Asian American

* Other- Ian graduated from a Berkley High School two years ago and took one year off, in order to work out of his Tae Kwon Do dojang (being a student there since 8) and earn his Instructor level teaching the Korean martial art. He is now interning at TKGE as part of a program based out of UC Berkley.

Last edited:

The Dream

Oh no, not me, I never lost control
Awards
I added job info in my temp ok. If you want me to edit somthing about the job tell me ok?

Wicked

absurdiam
I checked it and that's fine.

Lets get these other templates up peeeoples or I might have to attack you all with PM's a abusive visitor messages. hahaha

Akans

「moriya」
Wait, we're in a college?

Demn, I shud up Emotion's age by a few years then xD
And she's now a therapeutic psychologist. So if any of you guys have problems, come to me :D

ZackFair

Can we have more than 1? If so I would like to also reserve friendship. I think I can make a really good character using War and Friendship.

Aliahya

Bronze Member
Well i added what you needed for my character

Sloth is unemployed, lives on campus and to earn money she sells her artworks

Akans

「moriya」
Lawl I like the way you made Sloth.
That's a good one but does she work at the hospital or school or what?
Mmm I was thinking it was more of something she was studying, but I guess I could volunteer to be a student counselor for the school? o.o Like some apprentice for the counselor xD

Wicked

absurdiam
Can we have more than 1? If so I would like to also reserve friendship. I think I can make a really good character using War and Friendship.

Yes you can have more than one. I'll reserve Friendship for you :)

Well i added what you needed for my character

Sloth is unemployed, lives on campus and to earn money she sells her artworks

That's a good idea :)

Lawl I like the way you made Sloth.

Mmm I was thinking it was more of something she was studying, but I guess I could volunteer to be a student counselor for the school? o.o Like some apprentice for the counselor xD

Studying is fine but I'm liking the idea of the counselor. Your choice :)

EDIT:

I want to start this on friday (tomorrow night my time), so get your templates up. I'm going around and PM'ing people :)

Last edited:

The Dream

Oh no, not me, I never lost control
Awards
Tommorow night! aw man I was getting happy since it's friday here but when the read the tommorw night part I lost my happiness. *Sigh* gotta wait another night *sits on bed and starts meditating*

Wicked

absurdiam
That was posted a while back. In my time, I want to start it tonight which, when I get back from dinner will be in about..... 6 - 8 hours.

ZackFair

First template ever. Here goes nothing lol.

* Name- Eau Dura

* Age- 16

* Gender- Male

* Personality- Eau is a fighter. Has been since he was a kid. His speed and strength makes him a powerful enemy. He may seem quiet at first but thats because he is thinking. Friendly, playfull and cocky, alot of people look up to him. He never boasts, always poliet, loves helping people. He is a leader and a great thinker at heart. He looks at all the options, good and bad. Always trying to do the right thing. But sometimes even he doesn't know what is right. He has alittle bit of an angry side. If you push him you will pay. He tries to control it, he doesn't like hurting people unless its nessicary. Don't be around him when he is angry. He is a totally different person. He won't care who you are, he will hurt you. Stay out of his way and just let him do his thing. You wouldn't be able to stop him anyway.

* Appearance- Eau stands at 5'9. With wavy blonde hair and green eyes. He likes to wear a black muscle shirt with greyish pants. His muscle is very lean and hard. Not to skinny but too big. He is caucasion but his skin has a golden tinge to it.

* Ability- Eau's abilitly is he has a way with people. To make people like him. To make people follow him.To trust him. He could assemble a whole army in less than an hour. He can talk his way out of anything and convince people whatever he wants. He could convince a man to kill his own wife and kids.

* Side- Good

* God- War, Friendship.

* Status/Location/Job- A highschool student

* Nationality- caucasion

* Other- Eau's main goal right now is just to live through highschool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back