• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

walking dump

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards
Almost everything looks legit, I'd say. The only thing that doesn't float well with me are the lines. They just look a little out of place.

Shawty

Awards
Great show, isn't it? I like this piece. The colors might not really fit to the show's theme but it works here. The font fits perfectly. Great job.

Ðari

the crown is heavy
Staff member
Awards
sup exclusion/different layer mode B] damn you lookin' fine guuuuuurl
it would look a little bare without the border imo, especially the way you cut it.

@Katie, he probably kearned the text that way to match the margins vs. making it LARGER which would've kept the kearning but consumed MASSIVE space. (It looks awkward as hell so i see what you mean xD)

Shawty

Awards
this doesn't really bother me

but this does.

i think i got too into trying to make it look pretty instead of sticking to a theme.

Which is why I like it, it works great for this piece!

Color Me Evil

versus
Awards
@Katie, he probably kearned the text that way to match the margins vs. making it LARGER which would've kept the kearning but consumed MASSIVE space. (It looks awkward as hell so i see what you mean xD)

I know why he did it, doesn't make it any less weird looking though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back