• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What about Zack?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
αsiя;5053860 said:
How much you want to bet Zack has something to do with Sephiroth, KH wise.

How much you wanna bet Nomura is going to have Zack appear in one of the 2 games other than KH3, and in one of those games he will cover the Cloud, Zack, and Sephiroth KH version of their backstory?

Shamdeo

skipped leg day
Awards
Website
finalfantasy.net
Some people seem to think Zack is referencing Sephiroth when he mentions that Terra looks like his hero, but Angeal is much more of a fit.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Some people seem to think Zack is referencing Sephiroth when he mentions that Terra looks like his hero, but Angeal is much more of a fit.

Except that Nomura confirmed the hero Zack was speaking about is Sephiroth.

Shamdeo

skipped leg day
Awards
Website
finalfantasy.net
Maybe the translation I read was wrong.

In it Zack refers to Terra as "his" hero which seems a bit weird for Sephiroth.

If he said it generally as "a hero" then yeah it fits better.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Maybe the translation I read was wrong.

In it Zack refers to Terra as "his" hero which seems a bit weird for Sephiroth.

If he said it generally as "a hero" then yeah it fits better.

In KH, in Jimminy's journal it says that Sephiroth was once known as a great hero (This is part of his backstory in the KH universe), so it's not weird that Zack sees Sephiroth as his hero in BBS. All it proves is that BBS is before Sephiroth started to use darkness.

Allister Rose

French Lover
then did nomura retcon cloud/sephiroth/tifa's homeworld? ff7 wiki says that nomura confirmed hollow bastion for his homeworld

Shamdeo

skipped leg day
Awards
Website
finalfantasy.net
In KH, in Jimminy's journal it says that Sephiroth was once known as a great hero (This is part of his backstory in the KH universe), so it's not weird that Zack sees Sephiroth as his hero in BBS. All it proves is that BBS is before Sephiroth started to use darkness.

Uh... and this exclusively denotes his existence in the KH universe?

And really, there's no prior canonical or non-canonical relationship (which forms some sort of a basis for the FF cameos) that would explain why Zack would prefer Sephiroth over Angeal, though I'm not doubting that Nomura had Zack directly refer to Sephiroth in that cutscene.

Sooo... lol

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Uh... and this exclusively denotes his existence in the KH universe?

And really, there's no prior canonical or non-canonical relationship (which forms some sort of a basis for the FF cameos) that would explain why Zack would prefer Sephiroth over Angeal, though I'm not doubting that Nomura had Zack directly refer to Sephiroth in that cutscene.

Sooo... lol

You don't get it. Nomura said, "It was Sephiroth Zack was talking about" Nomura wasn't vauge about it. So Angeal being the hero Zack spoke of is impossible now.

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
can someone please show me a video with zack and the feather? ive never even heard of this!

Shamdeo

skipped leg day
Awards
Website
finalfantasy.net
I thought you were still speculating that Angeal was the hero Zack was refering to.

No, I was basically throwing out a comment of the nature of the cameos in the series. And the second part of it was acknowledging that Zack was referencing Sephiroth. :eek:

Shamdeo

skipped leg day
Awards
Website
finalfantasy.net
I apologize then, I misread.

S'all good man! :D

bbsaulgoodman1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back