• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What do we know about MX's apprentice?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
Too bad, it does to me, pitty pitty.

Um, the English sentence structure is Subject-Noun-Verb, whereas your previous post was Subject-Verb-Verb.
If it makes sense to you, I highly suggest you get a checkup.

State

Awards
Um, the English sentence structure is Subject-Noun-Verb, whereas your previous post was Subject-Verb-Verb.
If it makes sense to you, I highly suggest you get a checkup.

Thank you for being the total obvious, now tell it to everyone else that doesn't obey the laws of gramar. If it makes sense to you the word, go get a life and the word careless and I don't care then I applaud you... *coughnotcough* Oh and, tell taht also to Tarzan, and before you say you don't like my attitude then ignore the attitudeness.

Entering on topic, theories, theories, lets keep up everyone.

.Oji

赤いテキスト
Again, though, don't go looking for a frame where you can clearly see the keychain, not gonna happen.

And there is no angle in the TGS trailer where you can makeout a keychain.

Actually, you can barely see the keychain swinging back and forth in that trailer. If I'm not mistaken, you guys are talking about the leaked BBS trailer, no?

I'll take a quick screenshot of it. (It might be blurry, but meh)

A

Audo

Thank you for being the total obvious, now tell it to everyone else that doesn't obey the laws of gramar. If it makes sense to you the word, go get a life and the word careless and I don't care then I applaud you... *coughnotcough* Oh and, tell taht also to Tarzan, and before you say you don't like my attitude then ignore the attitudeness.

Entering on topic, theories, theories, lets keep up everyone.
That made little sense....
If it makes sense to you the word, go get a life and the word careless?
That doesn't make sense.

State

Awards
That made little sense....
If it makes sense to you the word, go get a life and the word careless?
That doesn't make sense.

Neither do you make sense because you don't know that life doesn't make sense. Back on topic and ignoring ignorance of gramar corrections, a questio comes to mind, does DS has a Heartless and a Nobody?

Gabo

The boy who blocked his own shot
Neither do you make sense because you don't know that life doesn't make sense. Back on topic and ignoring ignorance of gramar corrections, a questio comes to mind, does DS has a Heartless and a Nobody?[/QUOTE

You're the one being ignorant
xD

Uhm.
Before the time of BBS.
There wouldn't be either of them.

State

Awards
Neither do you make sense because you don't know that life doesn't make sense. Back on topic and ignoring ignorance of gramar corrections, a questio comes to mind, does DS has a Heartless and a Nobody?[/QUOTE

You're the one being ignorant
xD

Uhm.
Before the time of BBS.
There wouldn't be either of them.

Wow, just wow, never knew that! Nomura said that at the time of BBS heartless and nobodies haven't appeard but he didn't say that eventually they will appear.

Gabo

Wow, just wow, never knew that! Nomura said that at the time of BBS heartless and nobodies haven't appeard but he didn't say that eventually they will appear.

DS exists in the time of BBS.

Heartless and Nobodies don't show up for nearly a year.

Why the hell would DS have a Nobody or Heartless?

SleepyHeart

Neither do you make sense because you don't know that life doesn't make sense. Back on topic and ignoring ignorance of gramar corrections, a questio comes to mind, does DS has a Heartless and a Nobody?

wow relax guy they were juss trying to help u out.... u are the one making a total BUTT of ur self in this thread. And they have a point about ur post not making sense..... if u fix ur attitude and grammer then maybe we can understand wat u trying to say and u might get the results u want.

A

Audo

...They appear less than a month after BBS ends.
I love how you keep proving to me that you need my new BBS thread more than anyone ^_______^

State

Awards
DS exists in the time of BBS.

Heartless and Nobodies don't show up for nearly a year.

Why the hell would DS have a Nobody or Heartless?

I dunno, maybe the idea of DS's Heartless being the Guardian pherhaps?

State

Awards
THERE ARE NO HEARTLESS OR NOBODIES AT ALL DURING THE TIME OF BIRTH BY SLEEP.
v.v

NO ONE KNOWS IF DS WAS STILL ALIVE AFTER BBS, ITS CALLED A THEORY AND KEEP YOUR GRAMMAR RULES TO YOURSELF NO ONE CARES!

Gabo

NO ONE KNOWS IF DS WAS STILL ALIVE AFTER BBS, ITS CALLED A THEORY AND KEEP YOUR GRAMMAR RULES TO YOURSELF NO ONE CARES!

I'm amazed that you no longer have red rep.

State

Awards
DS disappeared at the end of BBS, so says Xigbar.

Yes, what poor soul was so confused to think that Miles deserved to go green? =/
Now that is one of the bigger mysteries.

So says Xigbar? How he knew DS?
Wow! I applaud you! You've provocate the old Miles to return! I applaud you for harassment.

A

Audo

Wow! I applaud you! You've provocate the old Miles to return! I applaud you for harassment.
Xigbar: How many years ago was it? People with the blade of
keys started to appear and they fought great battles. When they were
gone, a man who had lost his memories appeared. Xemnas... no? Xehanort
was taken in by Ansem at around this time, was he not?

Gabo

Who's harassing who?

25char

State

Awards
Xigbar: How many years ago was it? People with the blade of
keys started to appear and they fought great battles. When they were
gone, a man who had lost his memories appeared. Xemnas... no? Xehanort
was taken in by Ansem at around this time, was he not?

Exactly, THEY WERE GONE as in they MIGHT be still alive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back