• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What do we know about MX's apprentice?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
That stung.
How am i supposed to get people to read it if i don't advertise?!

I was just kidding. Anyway, due to the success of your 358/2 Days thread, I'm pretty sure the BBS one will get the attention it deserves.

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
OK iam going to just wait for RK's thread.

C'mon! We've got to speculate, it's what fans do.
So, using PMF's idea of the Soul Eater being an intermediary (or whatever) for a keyblade, do you think that DS's keyblade is a form of the Soul Eater, like WtD?

State

Awards
Not just the eye. The color scheme is the same, too.

Didn't notice but, hasn't anyone thinked of another possibility such as recycling SOME designs to make the fans speculate/theorize so that they can buy the game? Such as Reno's designs and Axel?

State

Awards
The Reno and Axel thing is completely different from what you're talking about.

Well i need a picture v.v
It's for "THE THREAD"

Completely different in what sense? They were both recycled same as DS's keyblade and Riku's, they were recycled for plot lies to make the fans buy the game to see the reason... Surely this is a strategy for sellings, but no one knows if that's the reason or ANOTHER.

1-up salesman

I really think that DS is his apprentice. I read too that Ven knocks off his helmet. He'll probably be the main enemy of the Ven scenario.

Gabo

The boy who blocked his own shot
Didn't notice but, hasn't anyone thinked of another possibility such as recycling SOME designs to make the fans speculate/theorize so that they can buy the game? Such as Reno's designs and Axel?

Yes. Its been thought of, but I doubt thats the reason they'd recycle designs.

The Axel-Reno thing was more of an experiment by Nomura. Putting a character with a similar appearance and personality into a different scenario to see how he'd react.
Thats how I view it anyways.

Completely different in what sense? They were both recycled same as DS's keyblade and Riku's, they were recycled for plot lies to make the fans buy the game to see the reason... Surely this is a strategy for sellings, but no one knows if that's the reason or ANOTHER.

Yesterday you showed you know nothing for selling strategies, so shut your trap
=P

State

Awards
I really think that DS is his apprentice. I read too that Ven knocks off his helmet. He'll probably be the main enemy of the Ven scenario.

A main enemy for each scenario? Crazy but a great idea, still, if that WAS the case, then who would be the main enemy in Mickey's/Aqua's scenario? Also, other than apprentice he could be just a part of MX to buy him time to make MX do all he wants.

A

Audo

Axel and Reno was something completely different.
That was Nomura wanting to see what it was like to take one character's personality and what not and place him in a completely different world with different situations. And Nomura even stated outright "they are different characters".
Meaning it wasn't just to make fans speculate, and theorize to buy the game.

Plus something like DS's Keyblade and what not definitely has more of a reason than simply "recycling" designs. You can hold me to that.

State

Awards
Axel and Reno was something completely different.
That was Nomura wanting to see what it was like to take one character's personality and what not and place him in a completely different world with different situations. And Nomura even stated outright "they are different characters".
Meaning it wasn't just to make fans speculate, and theorize to buy the game.

Plus something like DS's Keyblade and what not definitely has more of a reason than simply "recycling" designs. You can hold me to that.

Interesting, still... Until something really comes to mind of it, my opinion of a recycled design such as Roxas/Ven wil stay.

Now, back to topic world... MX and DS were seen dis-merging, we could say that DS is a part of MX that he is using to buy time to get to his goal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back