• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What do we know about MX's apprentice?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Audo

While Roxas and Ven are technically recylce designs,
We already KNOW that there is a significance in that and it isn't simply for "to increase speculation" it has to do with the plot.

the battle with venn and DS is kinda like a re-deja-vu from roxas and riku.
Not really...
The Roxas/Riku fight went:
Riku down. Roxas goes in for kill. Roxas down. Riku goes to take him to DiZ. Roxas gets up. Riku is down. Riku turns into Xehanort's Heartless. Roxas is down. DiZ shows up.

I don't see how the Ven/DS battle is deja-vu...

Gabo

The boy who blocked his own shot
Interesting, still... Until something really comes to mind of it, my opinion of a recycled design such as Roxas/Ven wil stay.

If you honestly think Ven is just a recycled design, you're effing dull.
Lol.

Not to mention, we already know for a fact that ISN"T the case.

State

Awards
While Roxas and Ven are technically recylce designs,
We already KNOW that there is a significance in that and it isn't simply for "to increase speculation" it has to do with the plot.

Again, there's a significance, still haven't thinked of this? A KH game is composed of about two or more plots. Nomura and co. reused Roxas's design to create a new character to make a new plot about BBS to answer some Qs, that's what I think, contradictions negated. Again, back to topic, MX is being used as a puppet.

A

Audo

Again, there's a significance, still haven't thinked of this? A KH game is composed of about two or more plots. Nomura and co. reused Roxas's design to create a new character to make a new plot about BBS to answer some Qs, that's what I think, contradictions negated. Again, back to topic, MX is being used as a puppet.
"Thinked" isn't a word, just fyi Mr. Prosecutor. Talk like that in court and you'll be lawl'd at.
Nomura doesn't like making contradictions. He'll find a way not to.

Gabo

Every time you say thinked a baby dies.

You just said they were just recycled designs, now you're saying theres significance?
You make sense.

State

Awards
"Thinked" isn't a word, just fyi Mr. Prosecutor. Talk like that in court and you'll be lawl'd at.
Nomura doesn't like making contradictions. He'll find a way not to.

Nomura reminds me of Manfred, concealing contradictions. Phoenix always theorizes in court and he gets the judges attention, of course, the judge is retarded and uses smart pills. BACK ON TOPIC! DS is a puppet and MX is the ventriloquist.

Awards
Does DS's keyblade have a Keychain?
Any pictures of such?

Yeah, but it's tricky. They actually had it so there isn't one frame in the whole secret ending where you can see the keychain clearly... intentional? Maybe.

You guys are forgetting about one other thing we know about him.

He was mistakenly named Venom by a French magazine.

A

Audo

Nomura reminds me of Manfred, concealing contradictions. Phoenix always theorizes in court and he gets the judges attention, of course, the judge is retarded and uses smart pills. BACK ON TOPIC! DS is a puppet and MX is the ventriloquist.
No... Just no.
And like two posts ago you were saying MX is the puppet and now you're saying DS is. Get your story straight, you wouldnt hold up in court.

.Oji

赤いテキスト
Does DS's keyblade have a Keychain?
Any pictures of such?

Yes, and yes. ^_^

dskeychain2qf2.png

State

Awards
No... Just no.
And like two posts ago you were saying MX is the puppet and now you're saying DS is. Get your story straight, you wouldnt hold up in court.

MX deceives the lost apprentice to let himself get conquered by it and he turns into a mysterious figure with an armor and MX merges with him to increase his power and uses him to distract TAV to fix his "mistake". THEORY.

Gabo

Yeah, but it's tricky. They actually had it so there isn't one frame in the whole secret ending where you can see the keychain clearly... intentional? Maybe.

I remember that.
That was so stupid.
Someone said he LOOKED like Venom in the artcile, and that all got blown out of proportions.

It could very well be the other way around.
Agreed.

A

Audo

Any shots of the Keychain, like the chain part? Because in the TGS trailer it doesn't look like it has a keychain. =/

Yeah i have no clue where they came up with that.
Venom from Spidey Man kind of has a resemblence, lawls.

Yes, and yes. ^_^

dskeychain2qf2.png
TY! Though... i still cant see it in the TGS trailer.

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
MX deceives the lost apprentice to let himself get conquered by it and he turns into a mysterious figure with an armor and MX merges with him to increase his power and uses him to distract TAV to fix his "mistake". THEORY.

Sounds like the ramblings of the ignorant to me.

Awards
Any shots of the Keychain, like the chain part? Because in the TGS trailer it doesn't look like it has a keychain. =/

Yeah i have no clue where they came up with that.
Venom from Spidey Man kind of has a resemblence, lawls.

TY! Though... i still cant see it in the TGS trailer.

Again, though, don't go looking for a frame where you can clearly see the keychain, not gonna happen.

And there is no angle in the TGS trailer where you can makeout a keychain.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back