• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What do we know about MX's apprentice?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gabo

The boy who blocked his own shot
Exactly, THEY WERE GONE as in they MIGHT be still alive.
Uhmmm.
I know your vocab sucks, but even you must know what gone means...

But in case you don't...

1. pp. of go1.
2. departed; left.
3. lost or hopeless.
4. ruined.
5. that has passed away; dead.

Yeah.
They're apparently not around any longer.

Though that would kill my thoughts on Aqua being the 14th member

.Oji

赤いテキスト
Lawlz, what's with the bickering? Anyway, here's the screenshot -- I had to sharpen the hell out of it. >_<

First, watch the trailer in high quality - Click me [1:21 - 1:22]

tgsdskeychainnk3.png

A

Audo

Lawlz, what's with the bickering? Anyway, here's the screenshot -- I had to sharpen the hell out of it. >_<

First, watch the trailer in high quality - Click me [1:21 - 1:22]

tgsdskeychainnk3.png
Ah. Thats a nice qual version of it.
Though, the subtitles are kind of off....
xD
Alright, thanks, so it is officiall 100% that he's got the bling-bling. TY.
I'd rep you but it says i have repped too much in the past 24 hours because i negarepped Miles v.v
I'll repp you tomorrow though ^________^

Tervenaq

I'm sure DS Keyblade does a have a Keychain. I have seen it in screenshots and in the secret movie if you pause it right. Even if you can't find it, lots of bios on the DS say that his Keyblade has a Keychain. But those are all wiki so they can't be TOO credible. But I'm sure it does.

Gabo

I'm sure DS Keyblade does a have a Keychain. I have seen it in screenshots and in the secret movie if you pause it right. Even if you can't find it, lots of bios on the DS say that his Keyblade has a Keychain. But those are all wiki so they can't be TOO credible. But I'm sure it does.

xD
~points at the post above you~

Thats been all cleared up buddy
A little slow on the draw
=P

N

*~NeoAdamus~*

DS and MX both have keychain if you look hard enough. MX Keychain is really quick and blurry but i think it resembles a dark or black heart.

As for myself, i think DS is the Xehanort we know, of course there are ppl who disagree

A

Audo

DS and MX both have keychain if you look hard enough. MX Keychain is really quick and blurry but i think it resembles a dark or black heart.

As for myself, i think DS is the Xehanort we know, of course there are ppl who disagree
MX has too many similarities with the Xehanort we know to be left out of the equation imo.

N

*~NeoAdamus~*

I know this, but i can also infer that an apprentice doesn't fall too short from the Master. His apprentice is one willing to follow him, and from what i know, in ATW describing his devotion on the study of hearts, He has a keen eye on experimenting, and MX seems like one who experiments.

Basically what i mean is that MX and DS share a great sense of ideal together, so it's only fair that if Xehanort was indeed DS, that he was especially infatuated on the mind of MX

A

Audo

I know this, but i can also infer that an apprentice doesn't fall too short from the Master. His apprentice is one willing to follow him, and from what i know, in ATW describing his devotion on the study of hearts, He has a keen eye on experimenting, and MX seems like one who experiments.

Basically what i mean is that MX and DS share a great sense of ideal together, so it's only fair that if Xehanort was indeed DS, that he was especially infatuated on the mind of MX
When I said MX has too many similarities, i meant like physical.... O_____________________O

Gabo

It turns out the word was cohort, not apprentice.
>.>

N

*~NeoAdamus~*

except on his chin. Like i said before, its possible that DS supported his ideals, its only fair that he'd act like him

N

*~NeoAdamus~*

...That doesn't mean he would have the same skin, hair colour, clothing, semi-voice. etc.

true, MX and Xehanorts hair and skin tone seems to be the only ones of its kind

cant no for sure yet, but it could be linked to darkness

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back