• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What got you into kingdom hearts?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Daniel Curtis

Jeff Gordon
Monsoon said:
SOoooooooooo.... why did you buy the guide before you bought the game??? Sounds pretty dumb.

anyway, my friend played it at my other friend's house while trying to get "the secret ending"
So I got it.
hey stupid! the point of this thread is to tell what got you into KH, and i simply expressed my opinion. nothing more, nothing less.

.:kaizer21:.

Banned
LOL I totally forgot there was a commercial. All I remember back then was the theme song. I was never able to see it.

My friend recommended me to get it. I told him I played FFX-2, and he said KH is much better. The battles are in real-time, and not turn based, so I got it. I was about to play the game, and got to see the opening movie. Then I got called to dinner, so it drove me KARAZEE to not be able to play it. 15 minutes later, I started playing. I got in trouble for playing it 3 hours straight. LOL I can't wait for KH2.

My younger brother bought it for his birthday. He didn't really like it and I didn't think I would either. But then I tried and fell in love with it.

[crash]

Summertime, Go Outside And Get Some
I've always been a disney girl at heart(even thou it seems disney is getting deaperate for movies these days) When I saw the commercials with the disney and the music I just fell in love. I knew that if I ever got a PS2 that it would be my first game that I buy. And the funny thing is was it really was my first game I bought when I got my PS2.:D

ultima_keyblade

Lost in Time
ive always liked disney, but i thought kh looked kinda dumb. well anyways, one time when i was at the movie store i thought i would rent it for the heck of it. after i played it i fell in love with it, so i saved up my money, bought it, and eventually beat it!
The End (this has been an ultima_keyblade production) lol

Hero of Light

Website
www.artfv.com
I saw the commercials for it a few years ago and seeing Disney, thought it would be stupid(the fact I didn't have a PS2 back then also contributed). But, when I got a PS2 for my birthday last year, I thought I might see what it was like. Then I just played the game and I don't do much of anything else since. KH also brought for me a new respect for Mickey Mouse(whom I now refer to as The King).

ShadowZexion

At first it didn't look that great to me. I though it was going to be kind of stupid, with all of the disney characters and what not. But my dad got it for me for Christmas and i started to control the tv from that day on...

chaywa

A Picasso Reality
I originally bought it 4 my 7 year old sister(who loves Disney films), who got stuck on the first Darkside, so I helped, thought, "hey, this is actually really good", and my sister never saw the light of KIngdom Hearts again... Also seeing a Halloween Town level made my buy it

OMgash.

The first commercial I saw I thought that I had to have this game... then I tell my sister about it, she likes it and gets it before I do, like usual. >.<

shadowkiller

I saw the commercial and said I need this game! I waited 'til christmas, got a PS2 and Kingdom Hearts. I played it so much my parents eventually got me a t.v. for my room which they vowed to never do. Man PS2 and Kingdom Hearts can get you a lot.

LittleWarrior84

I saw my friend playing it. At first it looked kind of messed up, it was only a glance and everything looked odd. I thought the keyblade was a sword and the colliseum was this huge dark place. He said it was good so I got it, beat it, and here I am...

LittleWarrior84

That also reminds me of when The commercial for FFX-2 was on with Yuna singing, I tottaly forgot about it until I got #2 2 days ago. But that's kind of off-topic so i'll just leave now *Sprints away*

LishatheAeroMage

Actually, I first heard about it in 5th grade, when one of my friends rambled about some game called Kingdom Hearts, something about your shadow coming out of the ground and growing giant and then an island. ^^ A few years later, I was at Target looking for a new game to buy, I saw KH:COM and remembered about 5 seconds of the game "Kingdom Hearts" my friend told me about, I decided to buy it just for the heck of it, loved it, and then bought the first KH to boot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back