• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What Happned..

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Anti_form_sora

cant the new characters be the parents of sora kari and riku

Xeon{Myroku}

Demonic Pony
Hey, Anti_form_sora, I think you came to the wrong thread. I know your a new guy here, but were discussing what happened to the castle in TWTNW. Not Sora's parents. Sorry to dissapoint you.

Kairiangel

hmmm......Maleficent could have took it over because all the org 13 members (unknown about 14th) are gone and we don't know what happened to her so this may only be known n KH3.

Xeon{Myroku}

Demonic Pony
Yeah, but don't forget Pete's still around too ya know. Or maybe Pete will be actually fired by Maleficient in KH3. Because you know he always sometimes fails Maleficient. When we saw that flashback of Pete's memories in Timeless River, Maleficient was about to fire Pete but didn't. Man alot of questions to asked and a lot to be ansewered.

Szayel Aporro

didn't i leave
Website
axecrazyyandere.tumblr.com
...weren't all the worlds restored at the end?
Maybe a really nice young couple hoping to start a family moved in and after they moved in, they told all their friends about it and then all their friends moved with them and they started a whole new world.
Called 'Yaiiburg.' (Yay-burg) XD

That would be nice.

But the thing about the buildings crashing and being destroyed makes tons of sense.
So if my idea doesn't work then I'm going with that.

A

Azrael

Heres the thing: who gives a crap? If the TWTNW is destroyed, thats mean no Maleficent equals YEA!

Final772

I think the hole thing just came down to rubble and when the worlds were restored again the castle got restored.....

XShadowSoraX

No,
Only one of the towers which was part of Org XIII's castle fell down the rest of it was still in tact so i think Melificent has took over it.

MarluxiaNo11

Awards
I think that what XShadowSoraX says is correct for the dragon only took one of the towers off so im going with ShadowSora's Theory

Xeon{Myroku}

Demonic Pony
The Caslte of TWTNW will probably come back to huant us in KH3. Maleficient is still at large remember, she and Pete tried to fend off the Heartless while Sora and the gang went to take down Xemnas. We still don't know what exactly happened to her.

Organization_42

Proud Demyx/Kairi Shipper
Awards
Honestly, I hope Maleficent took over the castle, because I love the World That Never Was and wouldn't mind seeing it return. But the whole Xemnas-throwing-buildings and their little ship getting sucked into that black-hole-thing makes me think he destroyed the city. Oh well, we'll see more of it in 358/2 Days.

For everyone talking about worlds being restored, well, that was KH1, not KH2. None of the worlds got destroyed in KH2, the Organization was simply putting them in danger by releasing Heartless.

Maybe a really nice young couple hoping to start a family moved in and after they moved in, they told all their friends about it and then all their friends moved with them and they started a whole new world.
Called 'Yaiiburg.' (Yay-burg) XD

:lol:

Wife: We need a nice neighborhood to settle down in...
Husband: I know! How about a city of eternal night, with dangerous Heartless and Nobodies lurking around?!
Wife: Well...
Husband: We'd live in a castle!
Wife: PERFECT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back