• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What is your favourite food?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

IceBlueWings

もっともっと&#
I'm just curious, but what is your favourite food? There can be more than one, it doesn't matter. As long as you find them your favourite or that you love eating them. It would be nice to have some pictures too!

A few of mine are... (well I love to eat almost everything)

Yudofu (It's tofu boiled in a hot pot, and then you dip it in soy sauce).
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Korokke - Um...is it called Croquette?
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Gratin
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Lasagne
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Sake (Salmon), Maguro (Tuna) and Tako (Octopus) sashimi
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Idli (I haven't eaten this in such a long time, I miss it!)
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Tosai (Or however you call it, I call it tosai)
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Unagi Donburi or Una don for short (Grilled eel on rice)
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Tom Yam Soup
Spoiler Spoiler Show

I have a lot more, but I can't seem to remember. :/
So I'd love to know KHI's favourites... please? X)

Turn

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ~&#
Awards
Website
flavors.me
Pepperoni pizza from CPK (and pizza in general), frozen yogurt, ranch dip with a great many things, deviled eggs, cheese enchiladas, and chorizo+egg burritos. <3

IceBlueWings

&#12418;&#12387;&#12392;&#12418;&#12387;&#12392;&#
I've never had enchiladas (I don't even know what they are :/) and buritos. I really want to eat buritos! Must try one day!

Mistearea

Fear the Mist
Shifting through the spaces like only Mist can.
I am suddenly very hungry.

Anyways, here are mine.

Cheeseburger
Pizza(Pepperoni or Bacon)
Tofu Miso Soup
Ramen
Country Fried Steak
Steak(cooked on a grill though)
Doughnut
Pork Fried Rice
Onigiri
Chorizo and Juebos(I think I spelled it right)
Chorizo and Potatoes.

I would have pictures, but search engines don't work for me. Some virus or something I think.

nosecap

Tortillas.

Mainly because you can almost eat anything with it and mix the ingredients that you want to eat with it. If you want a healthier tortilla, you'll just toss some salad and tomatoes and whatever you can think of.

When I was a kid, I loved spaghetti. Not too much anymore, though. :I

IceBlueWings

Tofu Miso Soup

Onigiri

YAY! Well, not really my favourites anymore because I have them almost everyday especially miso soup. I love eating Onigiri when I have a long trip by car, my mom always makes Onigiris in trips like when we go back to my mom's hometown. XD

LongLiveLife

Bronze Member
When I was younger, unhealthier, and blissfully unaware of calories and saturated fat and carbohydrates, I used to love having:

Mac and Cheese
Spoiler Spoiler Show

AND

Spaghetti Carbonara
Spoiler Spoiler Show

AND

Brownies
Spoiler Spoiler Show

But now that I've gone and become a health freak and a workout-aholic, this is my new favorite food:

Sweet Potatoes
Spoiler Spoiler Show

As you can see, I love my carbs. Unfortunately though, the bulk of my diet comes from lean protein and healthy fats; it's nice, but I still lurve carbs.

IceBlueWings

Generally comprised of corn tortilla, cheese (of course), and the sauce that makes an enchilada an enchilada. It's pretty great.

It looks really tasty! *mouth waters* :B

When I was younger, unhealthier, and blissfully unaware of calories and saturated fat and carbohydrates, I used to love having:

Mac and Cheese
Spoiler Spoiler Show

AND

Spaghetti Carbonara
Spoiler Spoiler Show

AND

Brownies
Spoiler Spoiler Show

But now that I've gone and become a health freak and a workout-aholic, this is my new favorite food:

Sweet Potatoes
Spoiler Spoiler Show

As you can see, I love my carbs. Unfortunately though, the bulk of my diet comes from lean protein and healthy fats; it's nice, but I still lurve carbs.

Don't you...binge out a bit? I don't really care about eating those food, as long as I balance it out.

Adding a bit more because I thought I should show some of my South Eastern half XD

Laksa (Noodles with fish based soup)
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Cendol (A dessert)
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Kuey Teow Goreng (Fried Kuey Teow Noodles)
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Beehoon Goreng Singapore (Fried Beehoon)
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Mistearea

Fear the Mist
Shifting through the spaces like only Mist can.
I could show some of my Irish side.

Any form of potato
Stuffed Cabbage
Rice Cereal(Milk, rice, sugar and butter. Unhealthy but the best breakfast ever.)

Some others.

Jerky(I like beef, but I prefer deer)
Deer Steak
Deer Sausage
Anything with deer meat
Roasted Rabbit
Squirell Jerky

What can I say? I have family from the back woods of Tennessee who made this stuff. I love to eat furry animals.

LongLiveLife

Bronze Member
Don't you...binge out a bit? I don't really care about eating those food, as long as I balance it out.

I do. Very, very, very occasionally. XD

Cendol (A dessert)
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Cendol! Yummy! I love this dessert. There used to be this really good street vendor in Subang who sold them. My mum and I would drive there after school some days, and we'd just pig out. I think he's closed now, though. :(

Also, you should go to Penang! They have really good cendol there too! And, apparently, Melaka too -- I've never had the ones in Melaka, but my mum says they're alright.

IceBlueWings

I know right I love, love, love cendol!! XD There's a row of street vendors selling Cendol, curry puffs, and lekor in Subang near college, and the cendol was so good! But usually my mom just buys cendol back home and I just eat it.

Penang's famous for it's kuey teow and nutmeg! My friend's from Penang and she always tells me to go Penang and eat the char kuey teow there!

LongLiveLife

Bronze Member
Penang Char Kuay Teow is irresistible; there's really nothing in this world like it. If you have not been to Penang yet to have yourself a real plate of Char Kuay Teow, you have not lived! XD

But what am I talking about? You are Japanese! Japanese people have the nicest foods. I love sushi, sashimi, udon, Japanese curry, everything. Love, love, love Japanese food.

IceBlueWings

Penang Char Kuay Teow is irresistible; there's really nothing in this world like it. If you have not been to Penang yet to have yourself a real plate of Char Kuay Teow, you have not lived! XD

But what am I talking about? You are Japanese! Japanese people have the nicest foods. I love sushi, sashimi, udon, Japanese curry, everything. Love, love, love Japanese food.

I have not lived!! DX But I'm half Malay!! XD I love Japanese food as much as I love Malay food!

I love what few Japanese foods I have tried. Sometimes I wish I was born in Japan just because of the food.

Oh nah, we have our weird food. I ate eel's intestine soup before. Actually it was nice though. Oh, and although it's actually Korean food, I love Korean/Japanese BBQ and...

Yukke (Raw beef with raw egg)
Spoiler Spoiler Show

LongLiveLife

Bronze Member
I'm not in anyway judging, but -- reindeer? They're like Santa's little helpers!

Then again Chinese people do eat dogs, cats and monkeys... >.>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back