• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What is your favourite food?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 71005

I almost forgot...

Cheesecake
Octopus (Tako)
Cookies
Muffins
Pie
Shrimp, crabs, lobster... Seafood in general

LongLiveLife

Bronze Member
1/ Cheesecake (Which sucks becuase I'm lactose intolerant.
2/Anything related to chicken lol

I love Cheesecake too! Can't you pop a lactase tablet to help the lactose intolerance? My ex used to have pizzas, nachos, and chips dipped in cottage cheese all the time, even though she is lactose intolerant. She would always take that strange looking pill, which I believe to the the lactase tablet I'm recommending, before having any dairy.

Yeah, I like mutton. But once I had mutton curry and I ate the white part of the mutton which was the fat, and it tasted like fat and I lost my appetite and I just felt like puking. X( Horrible. I hate fat on my meat. Except fish. I like fish fats, they taste better. :D

What's really good is having salmon (the fatty parts) in miso soup with potatoes and onions. My yummy favourite!! XDDDD

I too have great disdain for meat fat -- it throws me off what would otherwise have been a good meal. I also dislike fish fat! It smells really bad, in general, but I do agree with the fatty-salmon-miso-soup combination. That stuff tastes good.

androgynous

Thai food definitely has to be my favorite type of food.
Pad Thai nom nom

Gram

Banned
Awards
hm....i guess a pizza.

and COOKIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2z845c9.jpg
especially those white oreo's that come out round xmas!

Shinra

Banned
Awards
Choclate bars, cookies, Beef Jerky, potato sticks, Potato and rice chips, Pizza, Anything mexican, Deer sausage, hot dogs, hamburgers, steak, BLT's, Rice balls, sushi, fish n chips, but my big time favorite is MY HOME MADE FRIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Celus93

Gotta Have My Burgers, Pizza, Cheesesteak, Chicken, Tacos (Basically All Mexican Food), Chinese Food, CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES, And Cant Forget That Cheesecake lol

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
I think we had one of these threads before, awhile back, probably when there was still a food section on this site, as a sub-forum of this forum, if I recall correctly.

As I said last time, my favorite foods are spaghetti, tacos (complete with my family's MMK sauce), and Cheeseburgers (with seasoned salt and sometimes soy or maybe Worcester sauce on them). Oh, and I loved Seasoned Salt fries or fries with Soul Food Seasoning and Whistle Stop's Mr. French Fry seasoning on them. They just taste so good, ketchup or no ketchup.

MMK = Mustard, Miracle Whip, Ketchup

LongLiveLife

Bronze Member
Crem Brulee
Chocolate Lava Cake
Caramel
Fudge
Real Italian Mint Flavored Gelato
Toast

IceBlueWings

もっともっと&#
I don't like eggs...the last time I tried to eat scrambled eggs, I nearly puked.

I love eggs, especially boiled in...um, well it's a Japanese hot pot called Oden (basically in Japanese hot pots we put everything in to one pot and boil it in soy sauce or miso soup or in Yudofu, just fish stock soup).

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Oh how could I forget, mochi (rice cake)! We boil it in hot pots and I have mochi in Udon as well, I'm also talking about the sweet mochi which you eat for dessert. Japanese sweets are great with green tea~

Like red bean or green tea Yōkan (a sweet thick jelly) eaten with a cup of green tea. Yumyum! XD

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Out of topic but... I love that everyone's sharing their favourite food because I love food!! XD

Fortissimo

Almost any curry dish, tacos, cheese burgers, crab legs, shrimp anything, lamb anything, most sushi tacos and gyros. Oh god Gyros are my absolute favorite, I could eat them for every meal.

And now I'm hungry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back