• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What I've Been Up To

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

jade31891

wonderinwonderlandbyjad.jpg

stood_me_up_at_the_parking_lot_by_jade31891-d2yoakq.jpg

apple_of_my_eye_by_jade31891-d2yr3fu.jpg

blossoming_rose_by_jade31891-d2x7nl2.png

Princess_of_Hearts_by_Jade31891.jpg

dsc0020.png

View more on my DA http://jade31891.deviantart.com
:)

LongLiveLife

Bronze Member
The rose and the apple are simply stunning. The colors, the composition, everything. Great photography!

Epif

The Delicious
Website
epiphany-delirium.tumblr.com
My favorite by far is the rose. I have a thing for macros! xD My favorite shot with a person in it would have to be the one with the Alice in Wonderland spoof stuff on. Her eyes and the background are very fitting for the Alice in Wonderland feel! Yes, I am talking about her eyes and the tree.

When I first saw the apple photo, I thought it was some kind of flower because of the splash and the thing the apple is on. I think it's a nice photo, but :/ still...

Subtly Inspiring
good editing, but i feel like they're TOO colored. I prefer a bit more natural coloration, but your subjects are clear and interesting. i enjoy the last two shots the most. are you using an SLR?

jade31891

♥;5278435 said:
good editing, but i feel like they're TOO colored. I prefer a bit more natural coloration, but your subjects are clear and interesting. i enjoy the last two shots the most. are you using an SLR?

Yep. DSLR actually. Nikon D5000. :)

I don't really "Edit" my photos more or less "Post Produce" them. The methods and tools I use for editing, though digital, have been available since the dawn of traditional film photography. I don't do anything beyond that. Anything I do in my photos you can also do in a traditional dark room. :)

Last edited:

Wintertide

Sp00ky GuRl
Awards
My favorite out of all of these is the Alice in Wonderland looking one. What camera do you use?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back