• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What music do you listen to while playing video games?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards
i usually listen to the kingdom hearts soundtrack when i play ocarina of time

Firo

Oh Crap
I usually listen to the games music, because I don't want to miss anything, but games i've beaten and i'm replaying, i'll listen to whatever.

Sapphire Skies

Sucked Back In
The game's music itself or the soundtrack to it, if I have it. Or I'll just listen to an anime soundtrack to make the gameplay more dramatic.

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
Most of the time I'll listen to the music in the game if it's my first time playing it around.
Other than that, I'll be listening to whatever's on my MP3 player. Some fast/hyper music for boss battles and some calmer ones for just walking around. Then if there's cutscenes I pause it for that

Though TWEWY...not putting in earphones for that one.

~Sora?Kairi~

Lets see:

Paramore wiith COD 4 and KH 1.
Day26, Rick Ross, and Matt & Kim with Halo 3
I can't play Rainbow Six with music.
And it would be retarded to play music with Rock Band 2
Paramore with pretty much everything else, KH II, FF VII, Afro Samurai etc.

EDIT: The Afro Samurai soundtrack isn't too bad, but there's 2 or 3 songs that I don't like, which is when I play my own music.

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards
What ever is on my ipod, is what i listen to while playing video games, but if it must be a specific artist/band, then i prefer to listen to bands like Manowar, Rhapsody of fire; those bands usually get my blood pumping to concentrate more :D

Forever Atlas

The World Rests On Me
Awards
Sometimes when I'm playing some shooters online I'll play opera. Makes me see everything in dramatic slow motion.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Some of the songs from Street Fighter IV OST are pretty good. Also, sometimes Gurren-Lagann music.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back