• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What music do you listen to while playing video games?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
I listen to what's going on in the game... D:

Sean

Ehhhhhh
Awards
I listen to what's going on in the game... D:

This and when there's basically no music to listen to (inFamous) I play some Rage against the Machine or Tool. Something along those lines.

Iwrestledabearonce

Δdrug gangΔ
Awards
Any form of hard rock.

Or techno. Techno pumps me the hell up whenever I game. I guess 130+ BPM makes you snipe well.

LionHeart14

I usually just put my Ipod on shuffle. And then skip through until I find something I feel like listening to lol. It also depends on the game I'm playing I guess. Some games, like SSX3, I just listen to the songs on there. Because that game has a freakin awesome soundtrack lol. That game's introduced me to a lot of awesome songs.

D

Deleted member 74488

I don't play music while playing video games to answer your question...

Though if the game is getting really boring I will place in a earphone and place my ipod on shuffle...

C

Crossroads

If it's not the game music, it's Metal or something like that.

I remember listening to Underoath's "It's Dangerous Business Walking Out Your Front Door" while playing ToS one time. That was awesome.

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0
I thought Battle of Evermore and Stariway to Heaven from Led Zeppelin IV fitted well together with Shadow of the Colossus. Man i love that Game.

C

Crazium

I listen to Animal Collective while playing Guitar Hero 12

Shadow_

Banned
Awards
I only listen to the games music I don't want to miss out anythign in the game thats why.

Vampirelady~

Usually death/black/doom metal etc.
For example Swallow The Sun really helps you to concentrate on kicking someones ass.
But sometimes I listen to random anime opening themes or other random music, but it really depends on the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back