• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What music do you listen to while playing video games?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Typically things from movie, game or anime soundtracks. Most of it orchestral too, shit can make awesome battle music because it can sound so powerful.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Or, of course, the music of the game itself.

sassysis10

I play my games to orchestra music, hard rock, generally anything that fits to the game I'm playing.

Pheonex

I'll scorch your muffin.
I'll either just listen to the music of the game, or I'll listen to suffled songs on my iPod, generally rock

tidusora

Yunakairi
Awards
Heavy Metal (Dio, Iron Maiden, and Rush, if you can consider them heavy metal. [Most consider them progressive though...])

Zook

you can never leave KHI
Awards
The game's soundtrack unless it's Warhawk in which case it's the most intense music from my library to get my blood pumping.

Salty the Hero

self loafer
Awards
Any music in my library, I guess. I got this new Rise Against album, so I've been listening to that.

I've got a playlist full of random songs that I put on shuffle. Or else I listen to albums. Nothing too specific.

Space Cowboy

Ultra Haunted
Awards
If its got a good soundtrack (Tweny) then I will listen to that, otherwise I'll just stick my itunes of shuffle and hope for something good.

Clone

fall out boy
my chemical romance
bullet for my valentine
paramore

these r the bands that i have on the 360 right now, i need more cds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back