• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What should Sora have?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KHJEDIKNIGHT

Awards
I would like them to bring back drive forms, but I'm pretty sure that's going to be something that will stay unique to KHII. The return of Command Decks is much more likely.

Hillboy

MIA
Awards
Command decks, DUH
I'd like less OP drive forms, something that just changes the style of fighting or strengths and weaknesses

Cosmic+Amarna

Phantom Gigaplex
I would like them to bring back drive forms, but I'm pretty sure that's going to be something that will stay unique to KHII. The return of Command Decks is much more likely.
As long as Sora wears his KH2 clothes he will have the drive forms, since the two go hand and hand.

Hopefully they keep the traditional main KH command deck but with evolved enhancements and what not.

MasterZeR0

They WILL keep the Command Deck. It's basically impossible that they wouldn't. The old menu was lame, difficult to scroll through, and outdated. However, I want the command gauge and styles to return. The deck in 3D just seems so... empty? I donno. But maybe make the character(s) go through an outfit change or recoloration (a la Drive Forms) for each Command style. Command Forms/Drive Styles are what my vote's for.

WhirlwindLancer

As long as Sora is decked out in his kh2 clothing he will have drive forms, at least I hope so.

The command deck is definitely here to stay. Personally I'm hoping the deck changes its appearance depending on the world you're in, just like it did for kh2 (the option to change it back to the "traditional" kh1 style would be cool too). I just hope they bring back the command styles from bbs.

flurryflames

I would like to see Sora with a chain saw key blade. I remember that was the concept until Noruma changed his mind. Maybe he will do something similar. I have always loved the drive forms in KH 2 and hope that they come back as well. Having his same outfit from KH 2 is a plus as well.

Light

faster than
Awards
Well, what with them returning to the Realm of Light shouldn't we see Sora in his normal suit, meaning Drives. You can't tell me that you wont miss them. I think the command deck is good as well. It makes using magic a lot simpler as well.

Chill

Silver Member
Awards
Ooh, I didn't see this thread!

Well, I for one would love for Drive Forms to return, dual wielding makes me happy.
Maybe a larger cast to have in your party?

ultima-demi

(>..)>
Awards
Improved Drive forms,i alway's wanted Drive forms to have multiple Limit attacks but then i thought how much easier the game will be if they did.

I mean can you imagine the Limit attacks for Final form?Probably break the game even more so.

Maybe a Drive form with armor?:eek:

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
I would also opt for Drive Forms, as they are something unique to Sora and that's what I want to see in the original characters. That they retain some uniqueness among their ranks.
That's why I also strongly hope that arrnor and gliders will remain exclusive to Terra, Aqua and Ventus. Sora doesn't need and should not copy all the stuff from the other characters and steal their unique traits just because he's the protagonist.
On that vibe, dual wielding should probably also only allowed for short times in Drive Forms and constant dual wielding remain reserved to Roxas.

That the deck system returns in some form can be considered a given I would think since it has been very successful when introduced in BBS.
Of course the Drive Forms would need to be tweaked and better balanced so that they aren't overpowered like in KH2 (or make the opponents generally stronger!).
Sora's KH2-outfit should also really be used some more. It has been truly used only in KH2 as it otherwise only appeared in small cutscenes in DDD and one time in Blank Points.

billyzanesucks

Drive forms/Command Styles/Dual Links and Summons/D-Links/Dual Links will almost definitely be replaced and they'll keep the Command Deck and Free Flow.

Nutari

The Scotsman
Awards
Improved Drive forms,i alway's wanted Drive forms to have multiple Limit attacks but then i thought how much easier the game will be if they did.

I mean can you imagine the Limit attacks for Final form?Probably break the game even more so.

Maybe a Drive form with armor?:eek:

If only you would have seen the discussion I headed off. We ended up coming up with drive form skill trees. Each form has a different armor system as well as weapons, and attacks, etc etc. It was quite interesting.

Sdog

Awards
I would like Sora to be able to get a drive form that gives him wielder armor similar to that of TAV, but something that fits his modern style a bit more. Possibly Riku and Kairi could their own versions of this too?

soraorganization

I'd like for Sora to be able to dual wield without drive form abilities. In other words you just equip two keyblades for him to wield two or one if you only want one. Of course since there would be no time limit there would be draw back to it but that's what I'd like. Plus Nomura already said he can dual wield without the drive forms. Oh and give him a second personal keyblade so it can be even cooler.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back