• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What type of ds do you have?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

What type of DS do you have?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

~JD~

I have the original fat ds. Lol. im fine as long as it lets me play kh 358/2 days (which im suprised it does :p)

captain

Bronze Member
I have the original fat ds. Lol. im fine as long as it lets me play kh 358/2 days (which im suprised it does :p)

Why would you be suprised?? All of these DS's are pretty much the same.. the lite is just skinny, the DSi has a camera...

I have the original DS.. I won it in a contest the day they first came out, very reliable

Siren

brutally homeless and fluffy
Awards
I have a DS Lite. While I'm open to the idea of getting a DSi, I don't have the funds to do so, and my Lite works just fine.

S

Shadow Soldier

I'd get the original DS but fuck it's dark as hell, but it's big and fits my hands. DS Lite =)

D

Deleted member 36435

I have an original DS but it's pretty beaten and battered after 3 or 4 years. =/
So, I just recently picked up a DS Lite which is sitting in a BioHazard bag from when I brought it with me into surgery for some odd reason or another.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
DS Lite. Not really interested in getting a DSi atm and don't really have the funds for it anyway.

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
Ha, following the norm with a Black DS Lite. And glad, definitely not interested in a DSi especially since I keep replaying Minish Cap. And GBA other games.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
Pretty much nabbed the Crimson colored DS Lite; might need to get another since it's falling to pieces.... another 128$ down the drain ;-;

Marluxia

I bought a silver DS Lite and Pokemon Platinum for it the day before Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days came on store shelves(to bad it wasn't on store shelves on it's shipping date because I would have bought it too if it was on shelves that very same day:cry:).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back