• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Where do you get your music from + how big is your library?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Where do you get your music?

• Torrents (ex: uTorrent)

Votes: 6 19.4%
  • Limewire

Votes: 7 22.6%
  • Local CD store (ex: FYE)

Votes: 12 38.7%
  • iTunes music store

Votes: 10 32.3%
  • other online music store (ex: Rhapsody, Lala)

Votes: 1 3.2%
  • website from Google search (ripped or direct download)

Votes: 14 45.2%
  • other (explain)

Votes: 12 38.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lumine

When your Mask falls, what will you see.
Awards
I have like a total of 3647 songs and music, about 75 artist or more in my library. A total size of 14.3 GB, most of them are either FLAC or 320kbps mp3s or rips from my CDs =3 "Yesh x3, I value the quality a lot!" . I usually get my music from a local CD store but if I can't find what I'm looking for there or I'm impatient enough to wait for the CD to be released here, I download it off the internet using a set of some trusted sites that I know and a couple other from searching google x3. I rarely download anything from youtube, except if it was some piano cover to a song that I liked.

My library varies greatly as I have quite a diverse taste in music, from Video Game OSTs "specially Final Fantasy" , favorite anime OSTs and soft relaxing piano pieces to alternative rock, a bit of J-pop and Orchestral music to meditative music and oriental eastern music and Arab pop =3. Though the majority I must admit is mostly pure music ^ ^.

@ Sham-san : Astounding collection 8D!!, are those "Potions relaxin' with Final Fantasy" albums anything higher than 190Kbps ^ ^?

Jelai

Website
space-paranoids.tumblr.com
I don't think my library is that big. In fact, it's starting to get pretty stale. I should go out and explore new artists. What I most have in my library are European symphonic metal, K-pop, J-pop, J-rock, and some random stuff like indie artists, some of Nobuo Uematsu's stuff, Disney music, musicals, and Lady Gaga, lololol. I probably have around 30-50 artists listed in my library; it's not that much.

Way back then I used Kazaa Lite. Then I switched to this program called MX-something, I forgot the name. Then I used Limewire. It was alright, but once I finally learned how torrenting works, I use Torrent now. Sometimes when the album I'm downloading from torrents have dead seeds or is too obscure for it to be on any torrent site, I try to search for it on Google and download it from whatever site I found it on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back