• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Where do you stand?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
I like them both, and don't see the reason to hate either.

("Who am I going to have ice cream with?" Axel? Heaven forbid!)
Mistranslation.

8shortfuse

Xion is just a very contriversal (if I spelled that right) character. She liked and hated because of her relationship with Roxas and Xion. She's also liked and hated (mostly hated) for being a 'mary sue.'

Personally, I like her, but I can't deny that she doesn't get on my nerves. not for being a mary sue or for getting in the way of AkuRoku. but just for kinda being annoying (in my opinion) and kinda being pulled outta no where. though it does kinda explain why vexen had that clone thing going on in Re:COM. but yeah I don't really have any problems with her besides that.

spiritkiller

I'll go with choice #3

Xion had some characteristics of a Mary Sue yeah she had a great personality but I never believed her to be a skilled keyblade wielder, she always in the way and her great sacrifice at the end of the game I always thought she acted out of revenge than anything else. After she learned about her past being apart of Sora that the organization created in order to siphon off the keyblade's power from Roxas so that she could be used to collect hearts in place of Roxas (Sora's nobody) for the organization. So she ran off with Riku in order to stop the formation of kingdom hearts and when that didn't work she confronted Roxas so that she could force him to fuse with Sora and when you beat her in that overly pathetic boss fight what does she ask Roxas to do? Release Kingdom Hearts. Yeah Roxas eventually made the same choice but he did not see himself as a piece of a piece of a person and considering his situation his "death" was more selfless than Xion's. Xion is a very flawed person everyone just think she's this masterpiece of mental and physical detail when the real problem is that her only purpose was to create some team 7 dilemma in order to link the first and second game and develop a game that was less about the organization and more about the missions.

I like her character but only so much that its on the border between like and dislike. As for the organization they always ruled even thought you don't know about what they do besides trying to unlock the power of kingdom hearts.

A

Azrael

Hate Xion and love the Organization especially Xemnas. He became the best pedo bear villain of them all.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
dont like xion cause she can never come back in away that would make senses
i still like the organization

Laz

KHI's Asz-Houl
im with 3, there is no reason whatsoever to dislike xion, she was just a replica made to copy roxas' abilities but then she was unlucky enough to cath some of sora's memories that were in roxas. Neither her nor the ORG members were meant to exist in the first place so...

7thspade

Love the org and love Xion. This may have been a "useless" game, but it was my favorite. I liked the fact that it was involving the day to day life of the Organization. It didn't really NEED a deep plot, it just filled in the gap from CoM to KH2. And what's more is that we get to see the Organization as people rather than antagonists. Portraying them in a whole different light made me more sympathetic for them. And as for Xion, even though she probably won't play a big role in any other game, she was a cool character while she was around.

Rix

:)
Awards
I've honestly never cared too much about the organization. Like them, but doesn't love them and never thought they were all that awesome as everybody else seems to think they are. My opinion didn't really change at all after playing playing Days.

I thought I wouldn't like Xion too much either, but I did really like her and she's one of my fav characters.

Cherryjuice

What should I take?
I hate Xion and I dislike most of the Organisations members.

So I'll take none-existant number 4.: Dislike Xion and still dislike the Org (even after playing).

Mission mode was fun, though. shamisen I guess, I'm odd...

WaveK89

I like both. Even though Xion was just a replica much like Repliku, she seemed like a good character. She had some purpose, and it makes the Riku/Roxas fight more understandable.

As for the Organization, my feelings don't really change. I probably feel some sympathy towards some of the members. Seriously, some pf the members were left completely left out of the dark about Xion until things got out of hand. It seems pretty messed up, but it's not like they need to be an organized organization.

Empress

Love Xion and love the Org <3
Eh, Days is probably my favourite thus far although I can probably rant about it a lot in certain aspects and I guess some things could of been done better. Still, I hella enjoyed playing it that i was ;w; when I finished. And RAX is just so much win.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back