• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Where exactly can they go??

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

raycat27_2003

Awards
After the "Xehanort Saga" is over and done with, where can they go with the storyline?? I can't see them continuing the series after Sora saves everyone. I know that it's confirmed the there'll be a storyline after the Saga's done, but what could there be possibly left to tell?? Discuss.

Relix

A traveler
Awards
They're probably going to introduce a new villain, with new disney worlds, and a new drive for Sora and Co to actually put there lives in danger again. But assuming that either one of Sora or Riku passes the Mark of Mastery Test, I guess they'll have a new found duty to protect other worlds even after Xehanort is gone...but it's really hard to tell with where Nomura would go with this. :/

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Well, I imagine they will make a new plot to follow. Actually by the Xehanort Saga ending, we can be done with the convoluted plot (I don't think it is convoluted, but many will say it is) and they can start fresh.

Sora is still a Keyblade Wielder and he has to protect the balance of the worlds. There is always some villain out there trying to take over the universe. Xehanort is just one of many. Hopefully they try and use the mass of characters they made in the Organization XIII and use them. Like Marluxia, who was a great villain that was underused. Or Larxene who was a crazy woman. Or Braig, who will probably make it out of the Xehanort Saga alive.

Relix

A traveler
Awards
Yeah there's really a lot to they can do with this. I think I like the idea of the originals of Organization becoming more than mediocre villains. I'd prefer a villain that is a KH original but can still get involved with the plots of the Disney worlds the same way Sora and co does. Sora and co. always get involved with the disney heroes, so lets have a guy who always gets involved with the disney villains. that would make the disney worlds a lot more relevant wouldn't you say?

I'm also pretty sure that they can introduce more keyblade wielders (i'm not entirely sure I want this) because Master Xehanort sort of made it clear that there are others in the scattered worlds but for some reason they sort of keep to themselves.

Dowhax

Bronze Member
Yeah there's really a lot to they can do with this. I think I like the idea of the originals of Organization becoming more than mediocre villains. I'd prefer a villain that is a KH original but can still get involved with the plots of the Disney worlds the same way Sora and co does. Sora and co. always get involved with the disney heroes, so lets have a guy who always gets involved with the disney villains. that would make the disney worlds a lot more relevant wouldn't you say?

I'm also pretty sure that they can introduce more keyblade wielders (i'm not entirely sure I want this) because Master Xehanort sort of made it clear that there are others in the scattered worlds but for some reason they sort of keep to themselves.

Basically like Kh1? They need another Kh1 plot. Where all of the Disney Villians intermingle. I mean, ya Pete did an excellent job intermingling in other worlds, but still.

If MF is not revelead in DDD, BBSv2, or Kh3, he will most likely be a villian in the next saga.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Basically like Kh1? They need another Kh1 plot. Where all of the Disney Villians intermingle. I mean, ya Pete did an excellent job intermingling in other worlds, but still.

If MF is not revelead in DDD, BBSv2, or Kh3, he will most likely be a villian in the next saga.

I imagine he will be in one of those games. Generally the "secret boss" is an important or relevant character in the next "main" game. I'm expecting the villain of the new saga to be revealed as a secret boss in KHIII in KH tradition.

Fallen Prince

Well, my main question isn't the plot, its the new devices. Stick with me here:

KH I: Heartless (Darkness devouring hearts)
KH I FM: Somewhat Nobodies
KH RCoM: Nobodies (Bodies and Souls without hearts)
KH II: Nobodies and Heartless together in a story
BBS: Lingering Sentiments (Memories sealed or inhabiting items)

My Question is what Nomura will do now. Are we really going to stay with just these? He could go into a power of Light saga and fight overbearing (Eraqus) Light and introduce what happens when you give yourself over to light, but idk. I wonder what he's gonna use to give us those flairs of excitement.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I still think that after KHIII we may not be seeing Disney worlds anymore. Wouldn't that be a surprise!

Well, if there is no Disney, then there will be no more Kingdom Hearts. The entire reason KH exists is because of Disney. If Disney were to withdraw, there would be no more backing for the project or any reason for it.

Well, my main question isn't the plot, its the new devices. Stick with me here:

KH I: Heartless (Darkness devouring hearts)
KH I FM: Somewhat Nobodies
KH RCoM: Nobodies (Bodies and Souls without hearts)
KH II: Nobodies and Heartless together in a story
BBS: Lingering Sentiments (Memories sealed or inhabiting items)

My Question is what Nomura will do now. Are we really going to stay with just these? He could go into a power of Light saga and fight overbearing (Eraqus) Light and introduce what happens when you give yourself over to light, but idk. I wonder what he's gonna use to give us those flairs of excitement.

I'd really like a Light saga where Light is just as corrupt as the Darkness.

The point of the enemies of BBS were to show that there can be man-made beings. Not like the artificial Heartless which are man-made by replicating the process of a person losing their heart to Darkness and Nobodies. Heartless were already naturally occurring beings in the RoD, but now we know that beings like Vanitas (a Heart of Pure Dsrkness). If Vanitas can do that, then who is to say that there aren't light-based creatures out there that are just as harmful?

Relix

A traveler
Awards
It seems to me a lot can be done with the heartless and nobodies from here on out (not the humanoid nobodies btw. but the sentient ones.) What irks me is the Unversed. They could have been some serious spawn of darkness seeing how they were linked with negative emotions but to me they never seemed to run with it. They were just like, "Yeah they are negativity take flesh" and that was it. No depth into how TAV could have sprouted Unversed with their negative emotions, no depth about negative emotions in general and then they overkilled it by making them exclusively linked to Vanitas. Perfectly good enemy gone to waste.

I personally hope that the enemy of the saga after this one is not some random dude outta the blue...even though that could help the series with it's "convoluted" problem. I see MF being only within the Xehanort Saga myself. But I'm just hoping for an enemy that can mingle with the disney worlds a whole lot better than the Organization ever could.

Maybe it'll be a girl this time around. or perhaps a couple? A man and woman originating from the realm of darkness? Or perhaps two who represent the realm of darkness and light respectively and are going to purge the worlds of their constant imbalance seeing how they just seem to add too much darkness or too much light. Whatever. Just redeem what has been lost.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I don't want there to be too many Keyblade Wielders revealed. The fact it seems like there is an overload with having Sora, Riku, Kairi, Mickey, Yen Sid, Eraqus, Ventus, Xehanort, Terra, Vanitas, and Aqua all have Keyblades. They can all keep to themselves...but it would be nice to know why they do. Probably because of the Keyblade War and they don't want to go through something like that again.

I'd like the villain not to not care about the Keyblade, for once. Sure, it is important, but the fact that the villains take an interest in the Keyblade makes everything so repetitive. "Keyblade! I must have it! I will manipulate Sora for our plans! I will manipulate Riku for our plans! KEYBLADE!"

Even better, have villains who aren't villains at all. They think Sora and people with Keyblades are evil. Or something. Just, not the typical villain.

Relix

A traveler
Awards
I don't want there to be too many Keyblade Wielders revealed. The fact it seems like there is an overload with having Sora, Riku, Kairi, Mickey, Yen Sid, Eraqus, Ventus, Xehanort, Terra, Vanitas, and Aqua all have Keyblades. They can all keep to themselves...but it would be nice to know why they do. Probably because of the Keyblade War and they don't want to go through something like that again.

I'd like the villain not to not care about the Keyblade, for once. Sure, it is important, but the fact that the villains take an interest in the Keyblade makes everything so repetitive. "Keyblade! I must have it! I will manipulate Sora for our plans! I will manipulate Riku for our plans! KEYBLADE!"

Even better, have villains who aren't villains at all. They think Sora and people with Keyblades are evil. Or something. Just, not the typical villain.

That'd be interesting. Having a villain who could care less about the keyblade. I'm actually hoping that they introduce a playable character scenario of someone who doesn't have a keyblade or linked to one at all and just wants to help Sora and co. the keyblade addiction is getting far too repetitive.

How about an enemy that is more powerful then the keyblade? Whatever. I just want an engaging villain that doesn't need to have the most complicated back story. Just someone who doesn't share the same views as the heroes, has the power to do things his/her own way, and just goes with it. I certainly would't mind.

Moonlight Aqua

~Living in a dream~
Awards
Maybe the mysterious figure we fight in BBS be our next enemy?

Who knows? All we know that they'll have to get a problem for the KH characters to solve.

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
I myself wouldn't mind a new villain who is obsessed with Light, like some have said. Maybe someone who is intrigued by the origins of the Keyblade? Only if they can pull it off.

But I'm pretty sure they'll come up with something great.

Magnum

Yen Sid is a retired keyblade wielder and no longer wields one. Also Eraqus (however his heart resides within Terra though) and Vanitas is no more after BbS.

That's because most of the main villains are different forms of Master Xehanort who was obsessed with keyblades (specifically the χ-blade). Maleficent was interested but not as much as before.

Evello

The Radiant Hero
Awards

I agree with you about having the villain not be a Keyblade wielder. But I had a slightly different idea a while ago. Wouldn't it be cool to have some ancient villain who despises Keyblade wielders and blames them for the Keyblade War? I think it would be a nice way to flesh out the Keyblade War a little more without actually going back to it. Also, then the villain would have a specific reason for his evil (wanting to wipe out Keyblade wielders), and would be less black-and-white evil because he's only trying to protect the worlds from people he thinks are dangerous, and he is, strictly speaking, right. This could tie in with corrupt light as well.

I dunno, just a though.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Yen Sid is a retired keyblade wielder and no longer wields one. Also Eraqus (however his heart resides within Terra though) and Vanitas is no more after BbS.

But they were still people who wielded a Keyblade, and to me that seems like too many for a weapon we are to believe is rare in the universe. Then the fact there ARE more wielders out there just makes the Keyblade seem overused.

That's because most of the main villains are different forms of Master Xehanort who was obsessed with keyblades (specifically the χ-blade). Maleficent was interested but not as much as before.

Marluxia wasn't a different form of Xehanort, and he still wanted somebody who could use a Keyblade.

I just really want a villain who either wants to destroy them or doesn't give a damn.

I agree with you about having the villain not be a Keyblade wielder. But I had a slightly different idea a while ago. Wouldn't it be cool to have some ancient villain who despises Keyblade wielders and blames them for the Keyblade War? I think it would be a nice way to flesh out the Keyblade War a little more without actually going back to it. Also, then the villain would have a specific reason for his evil (wanting to wipe out Keyblade wielders), and would be less black-and-white evil because he's only trying to protect the worlds from people he thinks are dangerous, and he is, strictly speaking, right. This could tie in with corrupt light as well.

I dunno, just a though.

I like that idea a lot. :D I had thought about something like it but I didn't type it down. I'd also like if they started introducing the plot of the new series in KHIII in small hints.

Nate

Wait, quick question, where was it confirmed that there will be a storyline after Xehanorts saga ends?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back