• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Who else here hates premium cards?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

chiwizard2005

Ehh for me premium cards just get in the way. I see the value in having them in the deck and all but id rather just stick with what i can use all the time.

misinformed

Awards
they were OK and i would use them....but i never went to go look for them or anything (so for me, premium room=useless!!!) So if i got 'em I was like....SHINY!!!! :D! and thats that.......but i don't hate them.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
they were OK and i would use them....but i never went to go look for them or anything (so for me, premium room=useless!!!) So if i got 'em I was like....SHINY!!!! :D! and thats that.......but i don't hate them.

Yeah, I only like them because they're shiny :E I only use a couple, but other than that, I don't really like them, but they're not completly useless. Sometimes, I get to store more cards as usual :/.

Lifes.Lover

For the deeds of today resonate....
Website
lifes-lover18.livejournal.com
I actually like the card system. It makes me think about which would be best used where, and which keyblade card I should use, how many cures I can carry, and all that other stuff.

It's a lot harder than the button mash of KH1 and 2, although I like that battle system just as much.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
The Card System is pretty good, forcing you to worry about just how you attack and make use of your abilities, but I must admit I did hate the Premium Cards.

Malevolence

Raw Life
I only use them for zero's (probably around 14 kingdom key cards) and sleights.
So I think there useful.

Braixhim

I loved premium cards. Just like "ChocobosComet" said put them in the middle and end of the deck. It helps with high valued sleights such as Sonic Blade, Omnislash (Cloud cost too much).

Tigerruss

Awards
I personally don't like em.
But I do sometimes use em at the front of sleights.
Sell all 1s and 2s premiums to moogles they aren't worth keeping.(premiums lowers the cards cp to the cp cost of a 1 of that card type)

Efflictim

cuck
Awards
Premium Cards suck!! Whoever came up with that idea is a total idiot.

Fuego6

Exactly!! I used premium cards in the front(you lose the 1st card anyway) I also made sure the lowest number was in the front, so basically I'm just cutting down on low level cards. They were also fucking awesome for cards that had a one time use anyway. But whatever I also had a Mega Elixer too, so I didn't have to worry too much.

Did anyone use that one monkey enemy card and just fill their deck with 1s so that way they would reverse to 9s? I did that when I wanted to pretend I was playing KH1. You can have so many cards lol!!

E.J.

~yaranaika
Awards
I hate them. They're pretty stupid. I've never wanted or have used them becuase of the crappy effect they have.

PathtoTwilight

The Gathering Place on the road to Twilight
podmena traffica testtesttest<----------------------------------Damn you, whatever you are!

Most, if not all, of the cards in my deck are premium. *Thanks Premium Room Luck!* I have like 50 cards in my deck and my CP is like, 8000 something. On my GBA ALL of the cards I have are premium and I have 9999 CP *Thanks to nonstop playing! XD* I have like 80 cards in my deck there. So yeah, they are total space savers and, just like Chocobos Comet said, use them in the middle or back of a sleigt and boom, premium cards reloaded.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back