• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Who will you play as?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Who will you play as?

• Terra

Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Ven

Votes: 15 38.5%
  • Aqua

Votes: 13 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Athaydea

Bronze Member
i would choos aqua to start then ven and then terra ... mainly cause i think that this would reveal the story in order of most significance .. just me though = /

Ultima Fenrir

Bronze Member
This is off topic but I think that it is odd that in all the scans we have seen Terra, Ven, MX, and DS....but no Aqua. I wonder why.

As for the thread I am most excited to play as Terra...he appears to be a mature character unlike most previous KH characters. I guess whatever hapens in his storyline will influence whom I choose next, like if something interesting comes up that it unanswered concerning Aqua or Ven.

Ultimately it will end up where all the people meet at sunset horizons so it's going to be interesting to see how they all get to that point, whether together or apart.

[√]Genuflect
Probably D.S and Ven i would like to try Terra and Aqua too.

Rix

:)
Awards
All three, but if I have to choose one, Aqua. Finally we can play as a girl that kicks ass:p

Blue

home is where the heart is
I'd first play as Ven,cause I'm dying to know what kind connection Roxas and Ven have
Then Aqua,cause we don't know much about her
And last Terra

The Twilight Prince

The closest I ever gave..
Website
www.myspace.com
As everyone else is saying, i'll play as all three, but the first person I play as will either be Terra or Ven. Most likely Ven. Cause i'm a huge Roxas fan. ;P And Ven just looks pretty sweet.

ltwi13

I'd play as all of them, but go in this order: Ven (because he's awesome like that), Terra (the main character), and Aqua (becuase i like Ven and terra better.)

Aqua

Definately, all of them, but three guesses on who I am thinking of playing as first (see name).
Or, if it appears to plot will seem more exciting by playing through all of the characters in a different order, I may change my mind, but Aqua is still a high priority.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back