• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

who's still the biggest engima in the series?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vice

SF
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
i say xehanort the apprentice or master xehanort because we don't know who this guy really is. has he stolen bodies before he was in that body? was he in the keyblade war? how did he fall into darkness? why did he only pick terra as his vessel? did he pick terra from the beginning he first saw him?

and as for xehanort the apprentice because there are rarely any scenes on him or how or why he became so evil (hes master xehanort but his memories r lost thats why his eyes r brown), why did he betray ansem . how bout u guys?
lol

Alot of your questions are answered in Birth By sleep.

State

Awards
Master Eraqus. Why did his heart go into Terra's body? D=

Alex999

Master Eraqus. Why did his heart go into Terra's body? D=

same way vens went into soras. there was alot of emotion at the time of his death, u could tell they both cared for each other. terra most likely accepted eraqus heart out care for his master and guilt

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
I say Ven is. Sorry, but I have yet to see where he came from and how did he just so happen to be capable of wielding the X-blade. What made him capable of balancing light and dark? By this, I mean what did MX see in him that would mean he's capable of balancing the two forces? I know about Ven and Vantias, but I'm talking Ven Ven (aka the whole person). I so can't wait for the American version or at least Ultramania or whatever it's called.

Insomniac

Bronze Member
Awards
I say Ven is. Sorry, but I have yet to see where he came from and how did he just so happen to be capable of wielding the X-blade. What made him capable of balancing light and dark? By this, I mean what did MX see in him that would mean he's capable of balancing the two forces? I know about Ven and Vantias, but I'm talking Ven Ven (aka the whole person). I so can't wait for the American version or at least Ultramania or whatever it's called.

It didn't have to be Ven, it could have been anyone. Ven just happened to be his apprentice.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Xehanort the Apprentice or Namine.

Romi

Xehanort is quite a secretive character, but I guess he's what makes the story interesting.
Xion is also mysterious in the sense that people perceive her appearance differently.

PowerOverNothing

Hanging with Xiggy and Roxy on the clock tower~
Website
terrafan4242.deviantart.com
I think I'll say Xehanort and Braig.

After what I saw based on spoilers for Birth By Sleep. I'm convenced that they are the most interesting, fastincing, and mysterous characters thus far. I would love knowing what goes on through their minds during their apprenctice-ship with Ansem. 'Sides, Braig seems like he has more up his sleeve then he's showing, so it makes him more interesting.

And I never was a fan of Xehanort, but during the secret ending. I wanted to know about BOTH of these characters so much more! Dang it Noruma. :p :36:

Relix

A traveler
Awards
For me it's from greatest to smallest
Xemnas - (who the hell is in control of this guy)
Terranort - (to what extent does he remember and why does he not remember anything when MX and Terra are clearly still inside and having a struggle of control
MX - (what's his deal I mean what does he know)
Braig - (He knows too much and we know so little)
Namine - (Why did she appear in Castle Oblivion)

Haeralis

Remains of the Judgement
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
I still think that Lingering Sentiment is the biggest enigma. We dont know what REALLY made it come to life. Terra's essence was in it but why would it come to life? And why did he attack Sora? So many questions.

MeggieKeyblader

Braig isn't really enigmatic. He just wanted to fit in and help MX.

:-3

Apprentice Xehanort (Terranort) and MX are the most mysterious. Xehanort was pretty much the most mysterious before BbS came out, and he still holds most of that mystery. 5 games and we still don't know much about him, which is interesting. But MX is most mysterious for obvious reasons.

And Master Eraqus, I guess, but no one really cares about him all that much.

Awards
Well, for the heck of it, I'll point towards Sora. Just what the heck is that kid? I mean, he connected his heart with Ven while still so young and far away from his "destiny", has multiple copies/clones lying around, was chosen by someone to wield the keyblade (although it was said in KH that the keyblade was the one who choose him)... I'm plainly just waiting for anything related to him now <.<

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back