• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Whose ending has shocked you most?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Whose ending shocked you most?

• Ven

Votes: 14 12.2%
  • Terra

Votes: 21 18.3%
  • Aqua

Votes: 80 69.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

eric1018

Awards
Traverse Town in 1st District, inside the Moogle S
Its weird cause all along I thought Aqua would be the one dead. I thought she would somehow die before everyone causing Ven and Terra to change out of anger. Terra turn evil and Ven ending up being vulnerable and die. But I guess the mother figure, Aqua, did live. I guess those who understand others and try to help always end up living somehow. :)

royaljminnis

ALL OF THEM eveybody pretty much guessed terra's so that was pretty much like AWWW MAN. Then ven I don't really get it he's still alive but has no heart to call his own, so like whats gonna happen if sora finds ven's body? Then aqua is stuck in the realm of darkness with ATW just chatting it up. It's all a little to WTF if you ask me

Izayoi

galactic cancer
ALL OF THEM eveybody pretty much guessed terra's so that was pretty much like AWWW MAN. Then ven I don't really get it he's still alive but has no heart to call his own, so like whats gonna happen if sora finds ven's body? Then aqua is stuck in the realm of darkness with ATW just chatting it up. It's all a little to WTF if you ask me

Very Seventh Seal-ish. Very surreal.

They were all "shocking" in their own way. Terra was almost completely expected, but when you see how/why it happened and LS's creation, you become hopeful for the character. Aqua's, like I said, is hopeful as well, and makes me think that Riku met her or something. Ven's is just odd; nothing special, but crazy to think how he was all in purgatory for all those years.

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
I'd have to say Ven's and Aqua's...Aqua's because of what other people are saying about her scenario shocking them...and Ven's because we found out who Vanitas was, the connection between Sora and him, and the meaning behind the Unversed really.

Wait, so has it been confirmed that when Aqua and Diz meet, it's after the event's of KH2. god you sleep for a few hours and miss everything. lol
but also, how did she end up in the RoD?

and yes...because Ansem says it is the 3rd time hes been in the Dark Meridian/Margin...and its been about a year since he's last seen the boy (Sora)

royaljminnis

Very Seventh Seal-ish. Very surreal.

They were all "shocking" in their own way. Terra was almost completely expected, but when you see how/why it happened and LS's creation, you become hopeful for the character. Aqua's, like I said, is hopeful as well, and makes me think that Riku met her or something. Ven's is just odd; nothing special, but crazy to think how he was all in purgatory for all those years.

Yea it's almost really outlandish then again I guess they have to make a setting for the next KH. by the way if Ven ever gets up he's gonna have atrophy LMAO.

kickazz1234

so guys, heres a complete rambling from me about terra's ending. id have to say aqua's shocked me the most. and im really sad that shes been in there all alone for 12 years. but about terra, can you guys check my understanding of his ending and the future regarding the new person (terranort) thank you!

xemnes is terra's body, soul and memories of xehanort and his and their time together as one of the apprentices right? if so thats really tragic. i mean like terranort lost both the memories from xehanort and terra and i guess somehow the evil intent and power driven personality of xehanort came throught which sorta dictated terranort's actions until he became a heartless and a nobody, with the heartless being just heart of xehanort and the nobody xemnes is terra's body, soul and the personality of the evil terranort with a hint of terra in it. ( because he wanted to find his friends) but he was still evil. i guess like terras soul and xehanort's heart fought within his body and it was a tie making the body have amnesia. making a new person with xehanort's personality (going back to what i stated earlier)

i think his heart probably goes with the armor( although in the secret ending we see him and xehanort talking inside terra's body, so i dont know if that was his heart or soul or whatever). but i cant help but feel bad that like 2/3 of him are being used as xehanort...like somehow over time terra became the bad guy as well :( i could care less about Ansem the seeker of darkness cuz thats just xehanort.

(theory now)
with the heartless of terranort and xemnes destroyed, i think we may see terranort as a human complete being and maybe this time sora will help terranort get rid of xehanort to return him and free him from his "torment" if u will, so terra can be terra once again. that along with saving aqua and waking up ven i suppose.

kickazz1234

I cant really decide ALL there endings were FU*KED UP. I mean Terra getting his body jacked and his heart trapped in armor for over a decade and cant do sh*t about it, Ven beat Vanitas and cant wake up, sure his heart is in Sora but his body is just sleeping, and even if he does wake up over 10 years have passed him by and he will wake up to no one. Aqua's is SUPER FU*KED UP i mean she is stuck in the Dark Realm for like 12 years cant get out, cant age, missed chances to get out when others did, and she has her friends she's trying to help and cant do sh*t about it, so id have to go with Aquas

i really like how this guy worded it! describes my feelings perfectly!

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
Definitely Aqua's ending. Terra and Ven had pretty predictable endings, and I'm surprised Aqua is still alive, and the fact that she's been in the Dark Meridian for 12 years. D:

Angel

number one fan of teresa giudice
Aqua's is the only one that was meant to have surprises.

Like everyone, I was shocked that Aqua is alive, and more yet that LS was finally canonized.

Kiwi +

Awards
Aqua's ending was shocking...wow such a long time in the Dark Meridian and alive... :O

ShootingStar

I agree, Aqua's shocked me the most.
Creating CO, being the only member of the trio still herself, meeting AtW after wandering for twelve years... Yeah, I was pretty shocked.
Poor Aqua. D:
Poor everyone, pretty much.

Gram

Banned
Awards
aquas is the most surprising, everybody guessed terra and vens since the kh2fm secret ending.

Beyer

I knew there was more to Aqua, all along.....lol I remember everyone being all Terranort and Sora-Ven theories while I sat alone trying to figure out Aqua's fate (which I thought was death but the events coming to that...)
But yes, Aqua's ending was more shocking.
My order goes Aqua, Ven then Terra. Terra's story was predictable, Ven's was mostly but not as bad as Terra and Aqua, the only thing I had right was that she would care for the people of the worlds more.

Terraearthman15

Well my friend ruined the ending for me but i think the shocking one was terra and how he loses his body and all it's pathetic but also sad, I thought aqua's was the second most shocking and how she gets 2 episodes even though she gets sucked into the dark realm, Ven's shockled me when i was told who vanitas was and all and it was also wierd that he goes into Sora's heart.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I'd say Aqua, because it was just so sad and depressing to know that she's been trapped in the Dark Margin for 12 years. Terra's was also a big shocker. I mean, we all knew that he was going to become Xehanort, but seeing it for ourselves, it was just...wow. I don't really find Ven's ending as bad as Terra's or Aqua's, but when he was talking to Sora in the ending, it just made me really depressed.

LadyScythe

in a chair wrapped in thee most comfy blanket ever
Website
www.youtube.com
I agree, that Aqua's ending is the most shocking, because she wasn’t the most talked about character,

and what makes her ending even sadder to me, (if any of you over think like I do) is when(IF and thats a big IF) she comes to realize that she spent 12 years of her life trapped in the dark realm, to find out her sacrifice was in vain. Now that she is going to be waiting with Ansem the wise.

but like everyone is saying, she wants to help to save her friends but she cant.

Eternal_Sleep

i voted for ven but only because i counted the last episode(which ends with aqua in the dark realm) as the ending of the whole game since though you play as aqua it really does finalize the fates of all three characters and therefore i voted based on each individual characters ending(so basically where they are before the last chapter starts)

in that regard aqua's was the least "shocking"(unless you consider the fact that she lived surprising) since hers ends with her in yen sids tower contemplating what to do next(her real time to shine obviously is in the last episode)

terra's would be next since even though almost everyone guessed that terra would wind up being AtW apprentice, when i actually saw how his ending played out with MX "body jaking" him followed by the LS getting up to kick his ass my jaw dropped a little. this made me happy since even though i always believed the LS was canon i didn't really expect it to be as dramatic and epic as it ended up being. so despite his ending being "predictable" it still felt unexpected to me.

so that leaves ven. in my opinion his final battle against the embodiment of his inner darkness on the plane of his heart(or awakening/destati whichever you want to call it) was incredibly epic. especially when you consider in ven's case he knew going into that fight that even if he won he would lose because it would damage his heart(possibly permanently). but even so he showed great courage for the sake of his friends and managed to win despite him being up against the most powerful keyblade(and without him getting help from an epic mouse :p). and idk the imagery of his last scene where his heart is sinking into darkness was very powerful.

but like i said in the beginning the most shocking/best ending was the true ending of the game because it tied everything together very well and left me depressed but without me feeling hopeless about the future. i found the scene with sora and riku and the scene with sora and ven's heart very adorable and even though he's only four it really foreshadows his destiny as a hero. aqua's fate is possibly the most tragic and terra's fate is also sad if you consider the fate that is going to befall him in the coming games. throw in the secret ending and you wind up with possibly the most satisfying segue into the next chapter of the kingdom hearts story.

Z

Zulkir

Aqua's, like most other's I thought she was going to die, but to be honest.

Imagine yourself, being alone, wandering the desert for twelve years, and it's night without a moon in that desert, that's what happened to Aqua.

She went through hell.

It was a really sad ending if you think about it.

But we have a good idea of the next KH, Soras gonna go out and save her, and Ven.

Then he's gonna have a helluva hard time salvaging Terra out of Xehanort

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back