• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

WHY AND HOW!?!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ICECOOL113

OK after viewing a TON of things from BBS online I have a few questions pertaining to Sora, Ven, and Roxas!

1. HOW IN THE WORLD IS VEN CONNECTED TO SORA? when if I recall correctly he never really meets him!
2. WHY DOES ROXAS LOOK LIKE VEN WHEN VEN IS STILL SOMEWHAT ALIVE JUST NOT AWAKE? It's not like his soul was taken by Sora or something right?

PLEASE ANSWER!

Lonbilly

an old man plaguing the site like a phantom
Awards
1. HOW IN THE WORLD IS VEN CONNECTED TO SORA? when if I recall correctly he never really meets him!

Their hearts join together.

2. WHY DOES ROXAS LOOK LIKE VEN WHEN VEN IS STILL SOMEWHAT ALIVE JUST NOT AWAKE? It's not like his soul was taken by Sora or something right?

No, his heart. Which is why Roxas acts like he has a heart.

B

brosandi

Well, this is just what I've gathered thus far, based on what little I know:

Ven was given a new heart, that was born at the same time as Sora's. However, since the darkness of Ven's heart was extracted and used to create Vanitas, Ven's heart was missing something.

Ven said:
Yeah, my heart is missing something.

Ven realizes this, and the voice in his Awakening replies with:

If that’s the case, then it’d be okay to connect it with my heart. Thus, yours and my hearts have come in contact. The incomplete heart is healed by the connecting of two people’s hearts.

So, in order for Ven to have a healed heart, he connected it with Sora's heart.

Ven said:
Inside that child, was a familliar place, where light was overflowing…. Our hearts have a part that’s not enough, born at the same time.

So, Ven had made a connection with the boy, because his heart had not be enough on its own (what with his darkness, an important part of a heart, having left him). So, by connecting their two hearts, he was able to have a healed heart, that was essentially complete.

(This is just my thoughts, I don't know if this is how it really is)

But throughout the game, Ven's connection with Sora allows him to be an acting force and what not. Then, for whatever reason, he looses this connection (which is why he can't wake up) In the end, he asks Sora if he can join with his heart once more, and go back to sleep.

Ven said:
Is it okay if I become one with your heart again?

Sora says yes, and then Ven's broken heart connects with Sora's again, and through the two hearts, they have a healed one. However, instead of this healed heart residing in Ven like it had throughout the game, it instead went into Sora, and Ventus went back to sleep (aka the lifeless body in the Chamber of Waking).

This is how i think the connection works, based on what i know of the beginning, and the ending. But, obviously, I haven't played the game yet, so, i could be wrong.

ICECOOL113

From the 3 post I somewhat get the idea and from that view point understand why Roxas looks like Ven, but I have to ask why doesn't Sora remember Ven and when did Ven lose his connection, and how did he get it back??

I know I'm sounding like a moron but I can't figure this out on my own! I mean I was the first one of my friends to explain how the 2nd MX came to be.

B

brosandi

From the 3 post I somewhat get the idea and from that view point understand why Roxas looks like Ven, but I have to ask why doesn't Sora remember Ven and when did Ven lose his connection, and how did he get it back??

I know I'm sounding like a moron but I can't figure this out on my own! I mean I was the first one of my friends to explain how the 2nd MX came to be.
I believe Ven lost this connection because Vanitas went back to Ven, thus completeing his previously broken heart. He had a complete heart then, when Vanitas took control of Ventus' body. When Vanitas' essence was destroyed by Aqua, what was left was a Ven with an incomplete heart once more.

In the Secret Ending of the game, Ven reconnects with Sora once more, healing his heart, but this time, the healed heart went inside Sora instead of Ven. This is why Ven stays "asleep".

Sora probably forgot Ven over the years. It's not uncommon for children to forget, and, technically, Sora and Ven never met (as far as I know).

Z

Zulkir

Post #3 explained it in the most detail

Sora currently is

Sora's heart

The Light fragment of Ven's heart(the dark part is Vanitas, which is gone as far as we know)

Sora's body and soul.

Vens body and soul is asleep.

As far as I know, the only way Ven can become a separate being once more is to re-unite with vanitas, he is the darkness in Vens heart, which he must have to survive.

soulreaver26

man so wait if sora have ven heart, n when use the keyblade on himself is it possible there to be another nobody?

or by simply releasing ven heart it become this unversed or did roxas already had a heart, i f which that true why did he to reemerge with sora to be complete when was already?

Zero Sora

Now comes with 50% more bullshit
Awards
So basically. MX took Ven's Darkness and created Vanitas, which broke Ven's heart. MX takes Ven to DI wrapped up in a blanket and leaves him for dead. Ven has an awakening of a sorts, and talks to Sora through his heart? Then Sora and Ven join hearts to save Ven's heart.

So like, how the fuck did Sora do that? And I'm guessing Vanitas looks like Sora because of the Ven-Sora-Heart connection.

Anyway, then when Ven and Vanitas become a complete person again, it breaks the connection to Sora's heart? But Ven and Sora see fit to join their hearts again anyway? And because of this connection, Roxas looks like Ven and is able to have emotions due to Ven's heart.

B

brosandi

So like, how the fuck did Sora do that?
As Ansem said, Sora is a boy "who can connect his heart to anyone".

Anyway, then when Ven and Vanitas become a complete person again, it breaks the connection to Sora's heart? But Ven and Sora see fit to join their hearts again anyway?
They become complete, but then Aqua vanquishes Vanitas for good, which leaves Ven with a broken heart again. He asks Sora if they can connect their hearts again, and Sora says yes, except this time, the healed heart is with Sora, instead of Ventus.

XIII Nobodies

The way I see it, in KH, when Sora released his heart with Ansem's Keyblade, it released Ven's heart. In other words, Roxas is a very special Nobody, in the sense that he has Ven's heart. However, because Ven is still asleep, he has no access to the memories of what happened years ago. Of course, that's just speculation.

Another way to put it would be that simply, Roxas' appearance is merely a reflection Ven, as his heart is inside of Sora.

namine_ftw

As Ansem said, Sora is a boy "who can connect his heart to anyone".

What makes Sora so special in the first place (besides his role as the main character)? Why is it that he has that ability, while if Riku or someone were the one to find Ven he'd be unable to do the same?

B

brosandi

But why does Vanitas look like Sora?
I had a theory on this:

Perhaps when Sora's heart healed Ven's, it was essentially giving Ven some of Sora's own darkness. All the while, Vanitas, was still absorbing the darkness that entered Ven. So, while Vanitas was originally made of just Ven's darkness, he grew to absorb the darkness that Sora was giving Ven in order to sustain Ven's heart.

In the end, Vanitas looked like Sora because he was comprised of Sora's darkness.

Just shooting in the dark though...

What makes Sora so special in the first place (besides his role as the main character)? Why is it that he has that ability, while if Riku or someone were the one to find Ven he'd be unable to do the same?
I guess that's a question worth keeping for KH3.

ICECOOL113

I'm just going to guess that the new story in KH3 will be in part about Sora finally meeting Ven and complete his heart in a very sad ending way? I mean Sora has to like give back what he used right and really if it wasn't for Ven he would not have been able to use the keyblade?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back