• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

wich character would you like to have a future role

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

wich character

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Winterborn

wich of the characters in the games would you like to have a future role, a story that is important to the story. it could be someone who you think is a important character or it could just be your favourite chacter, wich is kind of lame.
please, give a reason and not just a name.

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
I really want to have a game where you play as King Mickey. Maybe during the time of KH1.

Winterborn

me mostly king mickey and kairi, together or apart. they both have story to be told or yet to be told. king micky is a very important character within the games, he is like a leader.
kairi has an unknown importance in the story and it would be fun to have it made.

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
me mostly king mickey and kairi, together or apart. they both have story to be told or yet to be told. king micky is a very important character within the games, he is like a leader.
kairi has an unknown importance in the story and it would be fun to have it made.
I agree.

khluva010

Nice Ascot!
on the playground is where I spent most of my days
I definetely think King Mickey would have the best playable story. Riku's kind of already had his a few times & Kairi would be interesting but I think Mickey would be best because based on what we've heard about his adventures (as he randomly mentions in KH2 and somehow ends up on the other side of the door in KH1) it would be great game play to play where he was at all that time. And plus, square-enix team originally wanted mickey to be protagonist but Normura decided that he wanted a human character to be the main character. So yeah, Mickey ftw! :)

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I'd love to see a game with Kairi and Riku. I think Kairi needs to learn how to fight properly, if she wants to be helpful on the kinds of adventures her friends go on, and she and Riku don't have a lot of onscreen time together. Perhaps if they went on a journey together and he taught her stuff on the way, we'd see their dynamic and get some development

impart

Climb The Sky
Kairi, because I love her, and id love to hear more about her, and fight with her for once

Riku, because he is bad ass, and I could never get tired of him.

Axel, I want to know about how he became a nobody and his days in the organization before Roxas

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
Riku, Kairi, or Xehanort. PULL SOME INFAMOUS SHIT AND LET US PLAY AS A BAD GUY

Winterborn

I definetely think King Mickey would have the best playable story. Riku's kind of already had his a few times & Kairi would be interesting but I think Mickey would be best because based on what we've heard about his adventures (as he randomly mentions in KH2 and somehow ends up on the other side of the door in KH1) it would be great game play to play where he was at all that time. And plus, square-enix team originally wanted mickey to be protagonist but Normura decided that he wanted a human character to be the main character. So yeah, Mickey ftw! :)
realy? i realy like the games now but: damn you nomura!

Gram

Banned
Awards
i voted kairi.
reason: cause she's not had much devlopment and to see your bitches reaction.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
I agree with a Kairi/Riku scenario. Like goldpanner said, Kairi and Riku's relationship needs more development.

Playing as Xehanort would be pretty badass, too. I seriously doubt this will ever happen, but they could make a game between BBS and KH1 and tell us what Xehanort's Heartless and Nobody was doing during that time span. It'll be like CoM/RR and we get to play as both of them. Learn more about the creation of the Org and why Mickey couldn't stop them before they got too powerful when you play as Xemnas. Probably go more in-depth about MX when you play as Ansem SoD.

Dross263

Kairi... She's supossed to be a really important matter to the game but... Well all she does is being kidnapped, so yeah I'd like to see her participate a little more in the games as a playable character... I'm just sayin'

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
Xehanort. I think this video will show why I think it would be epic.

WARNING: 0:15 to 0:40 contains MAJOR BBS SPOILERS!
[video=youtube;xYxmivLywQY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xYxmivLywQY[/video]

Shinra

Banned
Awards
I voted for other... I'd like to see a little bit more of Axel/Lea... he needs to have a better connection to Ventus... I mean.. Axel knew Roxas in 358/2 days and Lea knew Ven in BBS, so I'd like to see a connection spark between that and he seems to be the most interesting story of all the ORGXIII members so yeah

Winterborn

makes me more curious about him, wouldn't mind at all if they made game about him.
it would also be epic to play with him, a keyblade master.

Last edited:

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards

Oh wow, screw my idea I like this better.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

My god, that was an epic 3 minutes and 21 seconds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back