• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Will something bad happen to Sora..?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Azrael

Once he frees Terra Aqua Ventus Master Eraqus Xion and Axel from their torment?

Like will he cease to exist or something like that?

Doubt it. Disney would never go for it. The worst they could is have Sora become fused with Kingdom Hearts.

iSeeYOU

What if Sora has a deep connection with Kingdom Hearts, since he is connected to everybody, just like Kingdom Hearts connects all hearts.

But yeah i doubt they would make Sora cease to exist

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
The worst they could is have Sora become fused with Kingdom Hearts.

I can see it now. Nomura decides to put a Sora/Kairi romance in and ends KH3 with Sora kissing Kairi then going *Poof* and fuse with KH with Kairi crying.

Kairi Crying. Hehehehehehe

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
There's so far no indication that anything bad will happen to Sora, but it is expected and understandable that you'd expect something bad or some kind of hardship for him to have to surmount by the time the series ends.

kickazz1234

sora is probably the only one whose life hasnt been jacked up in the series except for the fact he got seperated from his parents which he doesnt seem to mind. i doubt anything will happen to this douche.. i feel sad for everyone else though :(

SilentTrinity

Master of the ECKKK
Sora will never die all though i can see Riku as a possibility for dying maybe like e has to absorb a large amount of darkness and he gets transformed by it...idk

Weeaboo

Kawaii Queen
Awards
Website
www.subeta.net
I'd think more he could never wield the keyblade again.

Either that, or he forgets he ever wielded it.....Or even Kairi being taken away to reside in RG as its princess.

luna1017

Trying to reach the Second Star to the Right.
I think that Sora will die but get resurrected again like what happened in KH 1. Ot he won't exactly die as in soul separated from body. I don't think Disney'll allow that.
I can see it now. Nomura decides to put a Sora/Kairi romance in and ends KH3 with Sora kissing Kairi then going *Poof* and fuse with KH with Kairi crying.

That'd be nice to see XD
Kairi crying AND SoKai!!

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Sora going awat for good?
Sounds plausible.

He's going to return to free everyone in the past and he'll probably get properly trained from that point on.

I mean, if he unSynchs his heart from Ven, either Ven or Sora will cease to exist. And since Sora is the main character, he'll probably try to find a way save Ven. Or at the last moment, KH will step in and allow Ven to exist as Sora does.

This does raise the question on what will Sora do if he separates from Ven. Will he lose the Keyblade, will Ven exist as an incomplete being, as he did before splitting from Vanitas?

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
We don't even know what "free them from their torment" means for some of those characters, so there's no reason to believe that Sora will have to vanish at this point.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Free them from their torment seems to mean remove them from whatever situation that they seem to be in because of Xehanort.

pumpkinhead

Awards
Website
last.fm

Yes with Kairi crying minus the SoKai. I'm mean.

I 'm afraid somethin will happen to Sora, right now it could be anything though.

all though i can see Riku as a possibility for dying maybe like e has to absorb a large amount of darkness and he gets transformed by it...idk

And IMO this is even more possible than Sora dying :<

Burberry

What i can see happening is:

Sora fading away (like when he stabbed himself with the dark keyblade) in front of his closest companions (Kairi crying, Riku looking solemn, Mickey Donald and Goofy shocked) because he freed Ven's heart or some other scenario which causes him to disappear forever. After Sora is gone, we see Ven and Roxas (hopefully not Xion) appear. They are now allowed to exist without the help of Sora.

Then everyone is standing around crying and remembering Sora in their memories. Then suddenly there's a big spectacle of light and hearts (like when Ansem the Wise blew up with his machine) and Sora's back! We then learn that by Sora giving up Ven's heart he isn't able to survive without that existance tying his to the world. But by all the hearts and memories Sora has connected himself with throughout his journeies, those connections to him (through hearts and memories) allow Sora to come back with his own heart this time.

That just sounds like a Normura story move to me.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
I think Sora's existence is one that was created by Kingdom Hearts to be an eradicator of glitches [not unlike the one which MX has caused] and will likely return to Kingdom Hearts in the end.

Reverie

Bronze Member
Awards
I don't think that'll happen even if he does free them.
That's a little too extreme. :|

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back