• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Will Zootopia be in Kingdom Hearts 3?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

WILDMUSTANGX

I hope not. I mean, we already have Big Hero 6 and Tangled, and Frozen is very likely. Also the possibility of at least one Pixar world. I'd rather they go to some older films people playing this would actually have nostalgia for.

Besides, Zootopia looks like trash.

Zootopia looks awesome and considering how great Disney's last few animated films were, I'm sure this one will surprise us as well.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
dude. you know you can edit your posts right? triple posting is poor forum ettiquite.

Last edited:

WILDMUSTANGX

furry spotted, abandon the forums.

Asshole spotted! Ban him from forums!

Seriously, how can you claim to like Disney and Kingdom Hearts, if you hate the idea of anthropomorphic animals??? What is your deal???

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards

Seriously, how can you claim to like Disney and Kingdom Hearts, if you hate the idea of anthropomorphic animals??? What is your deal???
psure chuman was being sarcastic. Calm down. =w=

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards

[NEIGHS CONFUSINGLY]

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
My tummy's getting a little rumbly... and I ain't quoting Pooh.

I watched the ZOOTopia trailer and found it totally uninteresting to me. So I hope they don't dedicate data and time to anything ZOOTopia related.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
My tummy's getting a little rumbly... and I ain't quoting Pooh.

I watched the ZOOTopia trailer and found it totally uninteresting to me. So I hope they don't dedicate data and time to anything ZOOTopia related.

aren't we past this eel? go to a fucking doctor

KHHacker6595

I don't know why anyone wouldn't want The Black Cauldron in Kingdom Hearts. Its pretty perfect for the series. The Horned King is the perfect villain, end boss, it could easily tie in with its themes and art direction.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
I don't know why anyone wouldn't want The Black Cauldron in Kingdom Hearts. Its pretty perfect for the series. The Horned King is the perfect villain, end boss, it could easily tie in with its themes and art direction.

it'd make a good world, maybe a crossover with the sword in the stone, showing one of xehanort's lieutenants (the horned king) ravaging the land of camelot. lo and behold, its arthur tainted by the darkness! sora's presence makes the sword reject arthur and go to the young wielder, and it turns into a keyblade.

@Eel my bad. to be fair, you did say zootopia looked bad right after..

Last edited:

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
It's not so much that the fans don't want it... it's that Disney really, really doesn't want it. The Black Cauldron reminds Disney of dark times and they've done all they can to bury and forget about it.

KHHacker6595

It's not so much that the fans don't want it... it's that Disney really, really doesn't want it. The Black Cauldron reminds Disney of dark times and they've done all they can to bury and forget about it.
not true, they just released a 30th anniversary edition last year on Blu-Ray, and they are aware it has gained a huge cult following. Also Nomura has been given free reign and its a film that seems up his alley.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
they did three musketeers for fucks sake

bring on the cauldron.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
no problem mate

i honestly loved that movie as a kid, watched it on VCR in the hospital with a broken leg in '06.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Yas give me the Black Cauldron. It's not Disney's finest and I've flip-flopped on it plenty of times, but the Horned King is still the #1 villain I want to see in Kingdom Hearts.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Yas give me the Black Cauldron. It's not Disney's finest and I've flip-flopped on it plenty of times, but the Horned King is still the #1 villain I want to see in Kingdom Hearts.

who's dad is he supposed to be

Xblade13

The Cleric of Flamesgrace
Awards

Earlier when I said that the Black Cauldron was unlikely, it was not because I don't like it. I love the movie and would adore fighting the Horned King. Its a shame that Disney tried so hard to stifle it.

The main reason I figured they might not use it is because it would be extremely similar in design to the Enchanted Dominion world in BBS. Especially if we have to go there in III.

I have no hate towards Zootopia but I do agree that Robin Hood and Jungle Book should be incorporated first. And maybe either The Great Mouse Detective or Rescuers but not both.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
y'all need to remember

mousekateers

nothing is off the tables.

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
From a gameplay perspective, Zootopia would be a perfect addition. The world itself is really diverse (to the point where the movie seems like it set in a video game of its own). You can be an animal without the limitations that Pride Lands had when you were bipedal (unable to use summons or drive forms). Besides, it'd be a really funny scenario having Sora interact with modern technology like a smartphone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back