• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Worst weather

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

LIAR LIAR

I think we had snow in like April this year. Lately It's been pretty normal, the hottest day this year is going tomarrow at like 90 something. It's been hotter other years... It might get worse though...

Last year there were a lot more weird storms. (I hope not this year...) I was forced to go into the basement once. There were tons of trees that fell, one right down my street fell on a house. Another time they put the sirens on.
I live in Chicago so it's not that common to have trees fall and shit like that....

Kirby

The weather I love is COLD, WINDY, RAINY weather.
It really brightens up my day. [thats true]

Other weather I like?

Instead of cold, windy and rainy weather, I also love Sunny Days that are windy and around 75 degrees.
:thumbsup:

risingfalls

Disjoin Remorse From Power
The weather I love is COLD, WINDY, RAINY weather.
It really brightens up my day. [thats true]

Other weather I like?

Instead of cold, windy and rainy weather, I also love Sunny Days that are windy and around 75 degrees.
:thumbsup:
Niiiice.
I like it cold windy and rainy as well.
Because if it's not cold windy and rainy, then it's heat wave of death.

Martine

I hate it when it's too hot outside, like it's here now.. Gief autumn! That's my fav. season of the year.. And then winter. I want rain and snow!

Tsuki Nagashi

Eck I Live in California...We get the worst of Heat. Tempatures reach a little past 100 Degrees, and its the humid hot too. Plus all the Bad Fires we get every year during the summer just adds to the bad Air and smokey air. I'd have to say I hate Heat..I can't stand really bad heat. I Love cool, Autum and winter are the best for me. and Spring because its just warm.^^

Forever Atlas

The World Rests On Me
Awards
^ Yeah.... I guess we all feel the heat in diff ways.

I figure this year might be an interesting one regarding hurricanes :/

T

tazztig

NY is mostly cold, so I'll take cold because I'm use to it. But when I'm in the house I'll usually have the heat on.<<

Euphoria

I've been here for 8 years. Wot?
Awards
I live in New England and the worst weather, in my opinion, are the endless thunder storms we've been getting lately >: Well, maybe not the worst weather, it just gets somewhat annoying having repetative rain for a majority of the day.

Other than that, I'd say any sort of cold weather is the worst. The cold and I don't make a very happy couple >: I dread winter up here.

Mastermind

Remember Me
Awards
I love cold weather because you get to bundle up and whatnot. I have to keep my room cold and everything. Also, I love rain, especially a thunderstorm. It's so soothing to hear the rain fall and thunder roar across the sky....bliss. Makes for a good night's sleep.

T

tazztig

I love cold weather because you get to bundle up and whatnot. I have to keep my room cold and everything. Also, I love rain, especially a thunderstorm. It's so soothing to hear the rain fall and thunder roar across the sky....bliss. Makes for a good night's sleep.

You love it to when your lights go out?.>.> Cold weather is okay instead of Hot humid weathers...

Euphoria

I've been here for 8 years. Wot?
Awards
lol damn I was just gonna say that. I live in Boston and it feels like Florida lately. Damn weather!

A fellow Bostonian O: - actually doesn't live in Boston, lives 10 minutes away- : P

Anyways, the weather has been a lot like Florida, I agree haha.
I love rain, it's so pleasant in the summer, but not with the downpours that have been occurring lately.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back