• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Would it be good if in kh3 we could play as sora AND Riku?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

JimboJones

My favourite charcter is Riku then terra but its bad cus the only game where i can play as riku is CoM and its not that good so i hope they make kh3 where u can play as riku and sora. plz reply and say ur opinion.

nightmarezeroX9

Let's Get Down To Business
Honestly, since KH3 is a part of the main series, they're most likely going to stick with Sora throughout. They'll probably make a little part where you can play as Riku, but I really doubt it.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
You can play as both Sora and Riku in 3D, if that counts.

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
I think Sora will have most of KH3 as the playable character.
But I see us having to play as a different character when Sora releases Ven's heart if he turns into a Heartless for a while...

Fallen Prince

I wouldn't really like playing as Riku. I thought it was fun in CoM, but it wasn't really that great for me. I'd wanna stick with Sora...but I'd have no problem playing as Roxas....

Rexy

Bronze Member
i enjoyed playing as all the characters until now, Terra Aqua Ventus, Sora Riku Mickey, Organization XIII Roxas and all the others as the heartless. But i would prefer sticking with Sora now i think there are a lot of new main characters now

fjurbanski

probably not. BUT. riku needs to have a much larger role in KH3. like he could constantly be a party member like goofy and donald. he's not lost anymore so if he's not around a lot i'm going to be pissed.

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
i enjoyed playing as all the characters until now, Terra Aqua Ventus, Sora Riku Mickey, Organization XIII Roxas and all the others as the heartless. But i would prefer sticking with Sora now i think there are a lot of new main characters now

I miss Sora...
th_crying.gif

Rexy

Bronze Member
wasn't nomura saying that he was thinking of a way to change between them on the same time/story play? like you are playing with Sora and then change to Riku or playing with Sora and then there are parts you have to play wit riku, like Ratchet and Clank, there are parts you have to play with one and then another for the story to go forward

Z3N

I keep finding myself in The World That Never Was.
Not really...
It wouldn't seem right for the next main game to have multiple scenarios/flip flop between playable characters, especially when the focus is going back to Sora. (Who isn't separated from everyone...)

After all, Sora's importance > Riku's to this story.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
riku will have his own scenario in KH3D i hope that makes you happy, and welcome to the forum :)

Well, not his own scenario. He and Sora switch back and forth with each other at certain points. So it's one scenario being played through with two characters.

Allister Rose

French Lover
well i think it would be interesting....i always wanted to play kh2 version riku with more customize attacks and i can see kairi and king mickey being his party. though i can't see his scenario being accessible just like that.

in COM you had to beat sora's story in order to get riku's scenario. i think the same should play.

Vanitas666

I choose the Middle Path
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
KH main title = Sora is the only playable charachter oratleast with a big story - they could put in a small part of someone els to play as too like when Riku free Sora from Xemnas grip in kh 2

pumpkinhead

Awards
Website
last.fm
Like someone already said, I think it would be good to have Riku as a permanent party member like Goofy/Donald/etc.
Riku's scenario in CoM was pre~tty boring to me. Desperately waiting for 3DS, I really want to play as Riku again.
Oh, you're from Finland too.. Welcome to KHI.

Jakek9

I don't prefer it. I want to play as Sora full time again soon, without others. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back