• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Xemnas IS Terra?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Maybe the memories are divided evenly.
The really strong/important ones were left with TLS and the rest to Terranort.
Which would account for why Xehanort originally had memory blanks.

IAMSORA

I like the idea of Xemnas=Terra, but the facts to back it up and everything wasn't very good for all the reasons stated above.

well, im not sure why you think this. we know that xemnas has terra's body, and at least some vague memories. and we know that a heart determines the appearence, and xemnas kinda looks like an older terra. so this can be inferred as xemnas has terra's heart, which would mean he is not really a nobody and can age.

Sorry but I don't buy this theory at all. LS is the mind. Second: this theory is borderline outlandish, it tends to go against a lot of the things that have been established in the KH series

yes, i have now realized LS is the mind, not the soul, sorry. why is this outlandish? it would explain why xemnas looks like terra, and why he remembers terra stuff. it also explains why Ansem SOD does NOT show terra tendencies, and is more MX like. same outfit, darkness obsession. this would be because he has no terra left in him

Nayru's Love

Why don't you play in Hell?
Awards
well, im not sure why you think this. we know that xemnas has terra's body, and at least some vague memories. and we know that a heart determines the appearence, and xemnas kinda looks like an older terra. so this can be inferred as xemnas has terra's heart, which would mean he is not really a nobody and can age.

Nomura responded with the "Nobodies don't age" quote when asked about Xemnas, so I really doubt that Xemnas aged.

yes, i have now realized LS is the mind, not the soul, sorry. why is this outlandish? it would explain why xemnas looks like terra, and why he remembers terra stuff. it also explains why Ansem SOD does NOT show terra tendencies, and is more MX like. same outfit, darkness obsession. this would be because he has no terra left in him

First off, we don't know whether or not Xemnas has Terra's memories; see just about every one of Sephiroth's and my posts in this thread for further details. Also, Terra may have influenced XH to the extent where XH visited Destiny Islands because of Riku.

Vani

LOVEY DOVEY DOVEY
well, im not sure why you think this. we know that xemnas has terra's body, and at least some vague memories. and we know that a heart determines the appearence, and xemnas kinda
"Kinda looks like Terra" isn't really good evidence. A lot of the characters "kinda" look like each other just with different hair and eyes.

But. Most of Xemnas's actions are MXish. summoning KH, using people, etc. If he really was Terra, I don't get how he'd be a villian.

IAMSORA

Nomura responded with the "Nobodies don't age" quote when asked about Xemnas, so I really doubt that Xemnas aged.

and im sure around the time of KH1, nomura reffered to AH as "Ansem". but now he wouldnt

Terra may have influenced XH to the extent where XH visited Destiny Islands because of Riku.

i think this was because MX, who we know influenced XH, was from DI

Nayru's Love

Awards
and im sure around the time of KH1, nomura reffered to AH as "Ansem". but now he wouldnt
XH's identity wasn't that big of a deal. Xemnas being able to age would be.

i think this was because MX, who we know influenced XH, was from DI
I won't say that's impossible or improbable, although I still think Terra influencing XH there is still more likely since it was a possibility brought up by Nomura.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Xemnas being able to age would actually imply that he was a special nobody carrying a heart, similar to Roxas.

Actually, Nomura brought up both possibilities and neither denied nor acknowledged one of them. He just added that this plays into the whole Xehanort/Terra/Eraqus-mess that we are supposed to get some answers "in the next story", which is Dream Drop Distance.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
The only Nobody that aged was Namine.
She's lacking all three elements to be anything at all.

sora364

Inactive until DDD NA Release.
Awards
I won't say that's impossible or improbable, although I still think Terra influencing XH there is still more likely since it was a possibility brought up by Nomura.

I concur. This is why Xehanort/AnsemSod swiftly seduces Riku to the darkness upon the destruction of Destiny Islands, and feeds on his desire to explore more worlds. It is fairly transparent Riku was integral to his plans.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
The only Nobody that aged was Namine.
She's lacking all three elements to be anything at all.

roxas aged too we dont know about the rest becasue we didnt see what they looked like after there transformation

wow i jsut occured to me xemnas my have the same power namine has since he was born exactly like her

sora364

Inactive until DDD NA Release.
Awards
wow i jsut occured to me xemnas my have the same power namine has since he was born exactly like her

Actually, the two could not be farther apart. Namine was created from utterly nothing. Kairi had no darkness in her heart, and therefore could not have possibly created a Nobody as, to my understanding, a Heartless must be yielded as well. Secondly, Namine does not have Kairi's body or soul for that matter. She should not exist; and there is nothing that can credibly explain her existence thus far. Even Ansem the Wise could not explain it.

Xemnas was created like any other Nobody. The one difference being his "somebody" had a heart formed from the melding of two hearts (Terra and Master Xehanort.)

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
Actually, the two could not be farther apart. Namine was created from utterly nothing. Kairi had no darkness in her heart, and therefore could not have possibly created a Nobody as, to my understanding, a Heartless must be yielded as well. Secondly, Namine does not have Kairi's body or soul for that matter. She should not exist; and there is nothing that can credibly explain her existence thus far. Even Ansem the Wise could not explain it.

Xemnas was created like any other Nobody. The one difference being his "somebody" had a heart formed from the melding of two hearts (Terra and Master Xehanort.)

that where sora comes in becasue it was using sora's body and soul she was able to come into exsitence, xemnnas is somwhat similar becasue hhis birth aslo involed two hearts in one body

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards

Agreed, the creation of Naminé was only even possible because she was "born" from Kairi's heart using Sora's body and soul as an intermediary.
Considering her golden hair though we don't know if Ven's crippled heart played a minor role as well.
So going by that Naminé should have been literally nothing, yet she still existed somehow and was able to physically interact with things and people and could also experience physical sensations like pain. Not to mention I think she was shown crying in one or two scenes, indicating her ability to feel true emotions like Roxas.

If Xemnas is "similar" to anyone in composition it's surely not Naminé, but rather Roxas, who was also born from a mix of several hearts.
In Xemnas's case it were three though if one dares to count in Eraqus as well.

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
You do know the meaning of sarcasm, right?

It is nowhere nonsensical as most of the things Xemnas says and does can also be applied to Master Xehanort.
Painting everything as Terra-related and then present it as fact is nonsensical, as Xemnas's acts and goals are way more Xehanort-like.

Read my previous post about it, all the stuff you mentioned can be also tied to MX.

Would you drop the sarcasm argument already? Sarcasm or not, Xemnas would NOT hold on to Aqua's armor for 10 years if he was solely influenced by MX.

Terra clearly intended to have a future role in the RoL at the end of BBS. And since his lingering sentiment just sat in the graveyard, I doubt he intended to act through that. Instead, I feel that his influence went on to Xemnas.

Nayru's Love

Awards
Would you drop the sarcasm argument already? Sarcasm or not, Xemnas would NOT hold on to Aqua's armor for 10 years if he was solely influenced by MX.
You sound as if you know exactly what he does with the armor in the CoR.

Terra clearly intended to have a future role in the RoL at the end of BBS. And since his lingering sentiment just sat in the graveyard, I doubt he intended to act through that. Instead, I feel that his influence went on to Xemnas.
Why Xemnas? He's mostly Terra physically, but none of his actions reflect him without a doubt, or at least more than MX.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards

Why should I drop an argument that is completely possible and valid just because you don't see it and are fixated to make Xemnas into a Terra wanna-be.
Xemnas has no concept of "friendship" and his actions scream Xehanort, he is certainly not Terra but a form of Xehanort that is slightly influenced by Terra's memories.

The main reason Xemnas kept that armor was because it was tied to his nebulous past, not because any fond feelings towards Aqua or Terra exerting any significant influence on him. It were some faint vibes from memories Xemnas gained of Terra, but he also got memories of MX and we can't yet say if he favored one memory set over the other or mixed them both together for his own agenda.

Terra intended much as the day was long, yet failed miserably. We don't know if Terra was able to exert any conscious influence at all so we should not treat it as a fact until it gets shown or confirmed to us.

Also, if this should be proven it would also show that Terra is no better than Xehanort, considering all the crap and misery Xemnas caused with his crazy plans.

You sound as if you know exactly what he does with the armor in the CoR.

Why Xemnas? He's mostly Terra physically, but none of his actions reflect him without a doubt, or at least more than MX.

It's a link to his past which he somehow can use to regain memories of his past lives, so much we know. This reason alone is enough for Xemnas, who was obsessed with memories, to hold onto it.

Xemnas being "Terra" physically is a no-brainer since it's Terra's body and that he had some of Terra's memories is also proven. Yet all of his whole attitude and approach to things, the megalomanic goals of becoming a god-like being and create a new world, his utterly ruthless and uncaring treatment of foe and ally alike as well as all of his actions reflect more Xehanort than Terra, as these things are exactly how Xehanort acts and schemes most of the time.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Look at t he cover of 358 days and compare that roxas to the kh2 roxas

You're going to need something better than that, I'm just saying.

MASTER260

Awards
I've been saying this for a long time now & no one ever listens... D:

EDIT: Well, I've at least been saying that Xemnas is Terra's Nobody since he comes from Terranort's body, which is also Terra's body, but SOD is still Xehanort's Heartless since he came from Terranort's heart, which is also Xehanort's heart. Nothing more than that, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back