• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Xigbars Secrets...and Future games..

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xango99

Hello everyone. After reading some things about Xigbar and reading the new Org 13 Report that was released in Japan I have began to wonder what exactly is he up to? It is obvious that he is hiding some things and seems to have had, an exterior plan...

In the translated report and describe the Org members before events of CO Xigbar talked about having an Accomplice and relying on him for something..when Luxord and Axel question him he says that it is a secret and can not say.... This is the link on the 5th paragraph Translated Kingdomhearts novel by ~Ishtarl-Demonic-Fox on deviantART

Also, I remember Nomura releasing a statement before kh2 final mix and said something about Xigbar having secret connection to the events of BBS..I know that he most likely met Terra and the others...but maybe there is something more..

Also, in one of the interviews(i will look up) he said that the DS game will reveal each members personality and their other alterior goals, besides making kingdom hearts..

And finally the kh2 journal desribes Xigbar as having some other plans that no one knows of yet..Im not sure of the exact wording.. So what do you guys think? Who may be his accomplice? Xehanorts heartless? someone we have not seen yet?

Pinwheel

The Origin
Awards
The accomplice.. I don't remember that. His secret connection to BBS is his somebody Braig. Him meeting Terra-there's a slight chance. And odds are if Braig meet Terra, the other apprentices and DiZ would have.
Sure, Xigbar may have a decent part in the series, along with Braig, but cmon, it's like Zexion in a way: People just want it to happen because they like the character. I may be wrong for all I know he may play some big-ass part in the series. But odds are, he may just be another character.
EDIT: Watch out, Audo's gona slash the fuck out of your thread.

Xango99

umm, You should have read the LINK that I provided...he mentions something about his accomplice to Luxord and Axel..then says it is a secret.

And I know that he met TVA, I also mentioned in it in my post...you didnt even comment on the other things like Nomuras interviews and the fact that the DS games will show some of the members true goals.

Radon

mofo
i guess that would be pretty cool if he had a huge role in the series because noone would see it coming

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Or he was really a Pirate in his former life, not just an Apprentice.

*GASP*

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
Or he was really a Pirate in his former life, not just an Apprentice.

*GASP*

Oh my goodness, am I gonna have to report you for spamming? Stop coming into threads saying something random, and then leaving. Its Annoying.

Shadows_and_Fire

Website
www.myspace.com
umm, You should have read the LINK that I provided...he mentions something about his accomplice to Luxord and Axel..then says it is a secret.

And I know that he met TVA, I also mentioned in it in my post...you didnt even comment on the other things like Nomuras interviews and the fact that the DS games will show some of the members true goals.

Are you sure that the link isn't just a fanfiction? Just checking, no reason to get angry.

i guess that would be pretty cool if he had a huge role in the series because noone would see it coming

I think now that this thread has been started, the people that see it won't be too shocked.

But he did always seem kinda shady. And maybe Xion's tied into it somehow. But then, are they both traitors to the Organization?

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
To me, most of the Organization does seem to have their own plans and being a part of the Organization is just helping them reach their goals somehow, guess we'll just have to wait and see.

Dentim

A boy in a playsuit.
Awards
But he did always seem kinda shady. And maybe Xion's tied into it somehow. But then, are they both traitors to the Organization?

I found all Org members to be shady :toungesmile:. I did find him to be interesting though, even if it's just because he was one of the few characters in the game to use a gun/laser instead of a more close ranged weapon. Time will tell, I guess.

Clowde

Xigbar was by far my favorite character to see, hear and fight against in KH2 and he will most definatly be my #1 choice in Days multi-player.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back