• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

You Think..........

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

JULIO VP

that would be odd if she was a person with the light in the heart that is important in bbs ( wow ) and then transferred it Kairi

mooseymoose

Ok I'm sorry but I haven't played KH1 for probably 5 years now. Can somebody remind me why Kairi's grandmother is important?

mooseymoose

Wow. I so do not remember that scene, at all. Also side note - I love how in related videos, it has all these KH videos, but thrown in the mix are how to do the robot and how to seduce a man <- LOL at that one especially.

Mira601

yeah, well she has to because she in hollow bastion/Radiant Graden at the time!!!!
1b-6752_2.jpg

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Kairi's grandmother might just be who is behind the helmet of DS.

But seriously, I doubt she will. She might cameo like one of the inhabitants of RG walking around and we probably won't notice since I barely remember what she looks like.

TwilightLegends

It's been a long time since I played KH1, I do not remember Kiari's grandma being in there at all. The only family related thing I remember is Sora's mom calling him for dinner. :\

Kairi's grandmother might just be who is behind the helmet of DS.

This, it's most likely. :p

JULIO VP

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
We might. I think it would be nice. But I doubt it'll happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back