• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Zexion, 358/2 Days

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lexeon

Well, I was just wondering about how he'll work in multiplayer with using his book, and wanted to get other people's opinions...

Your thoughts?

Malevolence

Raw Life
I'd be surprised if he was actually playable.
but yea he'd use his book most of the time...

Lexeon

I'd be surprised if he was actually playable.
but yea he'd use his book most of the time...

Nomura kind of confirmed that he is playable, when he said about multiplayer, and not being sure how he'll have the Lexicon work with Zexion.

JaymeeRaine

Awards
...Well, in the first Shadow Hearts game, one of the playable characters ran up to monsters and started beating them with a Bible...

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
You know he could just deflect the enemies attack right back at them?
Or use and enemies abilities, he copied Riku's weapon in CoM so why not other enemies?

Lnds500

Bronze Member
Awards
i bet he will use the book as goofy does with his shield,with magic tricks included!

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
Doesnt anyone remember? Nomura said that Zexion would absorb enemy attacks and learn them or something like that

cutedork124

Ima BIIIG fan of zexion, but i read somewhere dat u cant play by him .... i hope its wrong, thoo XD

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
He and Demyx were the biggest challenges as far as gameplay goes.
I do admit, I am mildly interested in how the oh so short schemer will play.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
I'm sure it will play like any normal weapon, with plasts coming out, projectlies, pages, just whomping enemies, etc.
Maybe they'll add a little bit to the "illusion" element, as well.

And Demyx, too, will whomp enemies with the sitar, and different buttons would cause geysers, balls, and whatnot. And then they could include a water-clone summoning abillity. :3

xegerog

Doesnt anyone remember? Nomura said that Zexion would absorb enemy attacks and learn them or something like that

i remeber that. and he said that lexaues would be slower but stronger than the other members. i just cant wait to play ad luxord or xaldin.....orany of them for that matter!

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Mhmm. I could see some of the "weirder" attacks as being limits.

TheBucket

Mount Vernon, Indiana, United States, North Americ
Website
www.youtube.com
Even though this most likely won't happen [since, as some of you said, Nomura noted that he will absorb/reflect enemy attacks], here's what I think would be cool for him:

He could copy the other team members weapons [i.e., roxas's keyblade(s), xaldin's spears, saix's berserker, etc.] that'd be kinda cool. or projectile-like weapons with the pages.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
I'd rather have a new, creative take on the book, than a bunch of the same weapons.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back