• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS II Formation Arts vol. 3 + KH3D Keyblades!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

You didn't forget about these new additions to the KINGDOM HEARTS figurine family, did you? First shown off during last year's Tokyo Game Show, the KINGDOM HEARTS II Formation Arts vol. 3 were eagerly coveted among members of the community who couldn't wait to add them to their collection of KH paraphernalia. Although there has yet to be a release date announcement for these products, hopefully the following images will keep you excited for them in the near future!

Also being shown off are two of KINGDOM HEARTS 3D [Dream Drop Distance]'s Keyblades, Sweet Dreams and Ultima Weapon. If you remember, these accompany the KH3D PlayArts of Sora and Riku!

Update (2/1/2013): Square Enix Online e-Store has updated their site with the product page for KINGDOM HEARTS II Formation Arts vol. 3. The Formation Arts will be released June 28th 2013 in Japan for 7,200 Yen ($78.04 USD).

Source: Hidemi Matsuzuka, SQEX_MD_GOODS via Twitter

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
I want literally all of these so much! I love all the different forms on the formation arts, and the Sweet Dreams is so cute ;w;

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
Is it bad that I want the keyblades more than the playarts?

They're both just so beautiful.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
可愛い!

Sweet%20Dreams.jpg

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
We are missing official Keyblade sets in our lives ;A;

I think the six accompanying the KH3D Play Arts are the closest we've gotten, asides from the bootleg necklace sets.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Make those keyblades normal sized and they have a sale

iDrops

It's a Farce...
Awards
They're so beautiful~ I want them all. Though Sora's face on the Atlantica formation art looks a bit weird to me.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
We are missing official Keyblade sets in our lives ;A;

I think the six accompanying the KH3D Play Arts are the closest we've gotten, asides from the bootleg necklace sets.

Actually, they have made a bunch of mini keyblades before that have come with various Play Arts figures and they did make that Play Arts Keyblade Arms set of keyblades: KH1 Ultima Weapon, KH2 Ultima Weapon, Oathkeeper, Oblivion, and Three Wishes (not sure what happened to this set, you can't find it anywhere anymore...Ebay is even a rarity o_O)

Make those keyblades normal sized and they have a sale

lol They'll also charge somewhere around $1,000 I'd bet for a replica sized one xD

If I could just start a tiny keyblade collection...

lol, well so far, not including the DDD ones that haven't been released yet, they have made 17 tiny keyblade replicas (official Play Arts ones I mean, not the necklace ones being referred to earlier) ^_^ They've made:

Kingdom Key
Kingdom Key D
Soul Eater
Guardian Soul
Olympia
Follow the Wind
Three Wishes
Circle of Life
Pumpkinhead
Decisive Pumpkin
Fatal Crest
Lionheart
Fenrir
Oblivion
Oathkeeper
Ultima Keyblade KH1
Ultima Keybalde KH2

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Man, the mystery boxes are going to be fun this time! Fingers crossed for Halloween Town or Space Paranoids xD

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
Update (2/1/2013): Square Enix Online e-Store has updated their site with the product page for KINGDOM HEARTS II Formation Arts vol. 3. The Formation Arts will be released June 28th 2013 in Japan for 7,200 Yen ($78.04 USD).

Wow, $78.04 or a box of 6 isn't bad at all O_O If only they could guarantee you'd get at least one of each and then a random extra or that they shipped overseas :(

At least I know when they come out, this is the first Formation Arts set I must have the day it is released (or I must purchase because the day it is released others won't even have them to sell yet haha xD).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back