• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS 10th Anniversary Wallpaper #9!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

It's time for yet another 10th Anniversary KINGDOM HEARTS wallpaper from designer Shiro Amano. Pictured here are two pieces originally seen in Shiro Amano's Art Works, a definite blast from the past! At the top right corner, it also mentions that the sixth volume of the KINGDOM HEARTS II manga will finally be released on May 22nd

If you want to pick up Amano's Art Works, it will be available on October 29th, 2013 for $25. 

[1024x768] [1280x1024] [1920x1200]

Source: GanGan

Here are links to the previous anniversary wallpapers: [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] [8]

iLeen

Awards
Once again, another very cute wallpaper to use.

Aww, looks like the Moogle has a little crush on Mickey:3

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
It also mentions on the top right corner that the sixth volume of the Japanese KHII manga releases May 22nd.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Once again, another very cute wallpaper to use.

Aww, looks like the Moogle has a little crush on Mickey:3

I love it when Amano includes characters's drawings! They're all so unique and adorable.

It also mentions on the top right corner that the sixth volume of the Japanese KHII manga releases May 22nd.

Thanks for catching that Zephyr! Added everywhere~

Too cute! (Nobody tell Shiro Amano or Gangan staff it's 11 years now, not 10 xD)

It's the 10th anniversary until Amano says otherwise! 8D

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Fluffy...and hey, there are Mickey and Naminé. <3
A friggin' Moogle too...and the Chipmunks. *ggg*

Is it only me or is Dale drooling at Kairi, lol?

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Fluffy...and hey, there are Mickey and Naminé. <3
A friggin' Moogle too...and the Chipmunks. *ggg*

Is it only me or is Dale drooling at Kairi, lol?

Perhaps only you, since there's no drool in that image xD

Looks to me like Dale is looking at the Paopu. Knowing him he probably just wants to eat it.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Perhaps only you, since there's no drool in that image xD

Looks to me like Dale is looking at the Paopu. Knowing him he probably just wants to eat it.

Maybe "drool" was also the wrong verb to use, rofl.

That would definitely make sense too, as Dale is known for loving to eat.
Speaking of that Paopu, I love how it is held exactly in the middle between the Destiny Islands trio, implying their unbreakable connection.

Dale: "Hey there pretty lady!"
Chip: (thinking)"Wow Riku's so handsome!"

Namine's drawing is so cute xD Mickey <3 Moogle

Why does that first quote send images into my head of everyone in that wallpaper suddenly putting on sunglasses and (with Dale in the middle) start to dance Gangnam Style? o_0

Chip probably is just then making the decision to workout in order to become handsome as well...*ggg*

Yep, indeed. And it's a neat visualisation of the combination of Disney/FF/original KH-elements with Mickey/Moogle/Naminé. ^__^

Ovafaze

idyllic dream
Awards
Sora looks like he's about to give in to his homosexual feelings towards Riku and just devour that paupu fruit.

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
I love the little Mickey and Moogle doodle Namine is holding.

Moonlight Aqua

~Living in a dream~
Awards
Dale: "Hey there pretty lady!"

Why does that first quote send images into my head of everyone in that wallpaper suddenly putting on sunglasses and (with Dale in the middle) start to dance Gangnam Style? o_0

...*Pfft* LMAO!! OMG... I can't get that image out of my head with him pointing at the girl's butt with the sunglasses! Thank you! xD

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
This is so pretty!

Also very excited about volume 6 releasing in May.

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards
Are you implying that Riku's totally pure relationship with Chip should be interfered with? DalexKairi ChipxRiku SoraxMoogle MickeyxNamine get on my level GET ON IT

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Are you implying that Riku's totally pure relationship with Chip should be interfered with? DalexKairi ChipxRiku SoraxMoogle MickeyxNamine get on my level GET ON IT

いいえ!いいえ!DalexKairi, MickeyxMoogle, SoraxRikuxChip, and then Namine, rather than being paired up, joins up with Donald and Goofy to save the worlds as the greatest Keyblade Wielder ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back