• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Kingdom Hearts Character Straps releasing 27/12

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

Fans have been eagerly awaiting the release date of the highly anticipated Kingdom Hearts Character Straps every since they were first revealed back in April. Thanks to Aibo, we've learnt that Amazon.co.jp have put up a release date and price for these fantastic straps.

The straps will be released on the 27th of December and will cost ¥1,340 (approx $13.68 US). No details have emerged as to whether or not the straps will be released outside of Japan, but stay tuned to KHInsider for all the latest Kingdom Hearts news!

Source: Aibo (via Twitter)

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
Finally the release date is confirmed. A bit too late for Christmas gift, but at least still within the festive season.

Here's to hoping it will see an international release or at least international shipping will be possible. Thanks for this piece of news, Chaser!

Dark_One_Wing

These seem like amazing products. i cant wait to get my hands on one!! The shadow one is so cute~ :tongue:

Antar

Awards
I love that heartless and nobody! :3

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
Well, I'll be pre-ordering these ^_^ Hopefully Amiami will put them up so I can order them with the 2 new Play Arts and Dusk plush <_<

P.S. Since I'm going to be ordering all of that stuff already (if Amiami puts them up) I'd totally be willing to order more than 1 for other people so that we can split shipping since importing for just 1 keychain would be ridiculous >_<

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
Vəntus;6099080 said:
Preordered them all on amazon.co.jp. I was surprised to see them releasing FFX HD Remaster versions of the Play Arts while pre-ordering.

Do they allow international shipping? My Japanese isn't really good, but I don't see any options for it. Or perhaps I might have missed it...

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
I'll import them if I have to. I want those three enemies! Never cared much for the look of Dream Eaters. Love them in-game, but I think their designs are too colorful and clash. So, not really interested in Meow Wow or Meowjesty, but definitely want the rest.

kupo1121

Awards
Amiami put 4 of them up (Meowjesty is missing) for the cheapest price I've seen yet, 1,250 yen which is about $12.50 total. I'm going to get the 4 there and Meowjesty somewhere else. Since I'll be ordering all of them anyways from Amiami along with the Sora and Riku DDD figures and Dusk plush, if anyone wants me to add a strap for them and pay a small portion of the shipping (it'll be cheaper ordering 1 huge box as opposed to 4 smaller packages) let me know :)

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
I'm about to order from this Amiami website, too, but unfortunately it doesn't seem like we can split the shipping since my order and yours will be going separate ways once they leave Japan.

Anyway, thanks for the information about the website, kupo. I believe it's safe to order from them, right?

Last edited:

Mora KBM

Awards
Cool I wonder if they'll make any of Sora Riku and Kairi I find the nobody strap hilarious XD

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Cool I wonder if they'll make any of Sora Riku and Kairi I find the nobody strap hilarious XD

They are KH Mobile character straps for those characters, and they've recently released more keychains for them as well.

I think at the moment, we could probably all agree they need to branch out to other characters that aren't SRK or directly associated with them. Though at the moment they seem to be more concerned with putting out merchandise that have nothing to do with any of their licenses.

kupo1121

Awards
I'm about to order from this Amiami website, too, but unfortunately it doesn't seem like we can split the shipping since my order and yours will be going separate ways once they leave Japan.

Anyway, thanks for the information about the website, kupo. I believe it's safe to order from them, right?

What we'd actually do is have all the stuff shipped to one person (probably me since I'm getting a bunch of stuff along with it) and then I'd individually package everyone else's and send them out accordingly ^_^ I've done this before as I also collect some Disney stuff, which is sold in sets, so in order to break the set up, 1 person receives it, breaks it up, and sends it out to the rest.

Generally money is sent through Paypal (since it's safest) and you send money as a Good, that way if something went wrong and if I never ship you your straps (which I would), you get your money back ^_^

Amiami is very trustworthy, I ordered the entire last Formation Arts set, both The Grid Play Arts, and the Poison Ivy Play arts from them and it came post-haste and great quality ^_^

kupo1121

Awards
Vəntus;6110030 said:
It seems Meowjesty is exclusive to the Square Enix e-store. Can only be purchased there and ARTNIA. Hopefully some import stores have it later on.

I was going to say. All my import stores do not have it for sale, but fear not, he's guaranteed to show up on eBay since if people find out he's exclusive, they'll definitely price him much higher than the rest <_<

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back