• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

All-in-One Collection coming Exclusively to PS4

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

Revealed at Sony's E3 2018 Press Conference was an All-in-One package coming exclusively to the PS4! This package consists of KINGDOM HEARTS 3, KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5+2.5 ReMIX, and KINGDOM HEARTS HD II.8 Final Chapter Prologue.

More information about the release date and price will be available at a later date.

Follow Kingdom Hearts Insider on FacebookTwitter, and Tumblr for the latest updates on Kingdom Hearts Union X[cross], Kingdom Hearts III, and all things related to Kingdom Hearts

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
I was really, really hoping this would be how they finally get the collections on XB1 if they weren't selling them separately.

Aramagon

Awards
Honestly this would have had much of a better response at Microsoft's conference. Yeah, there're a lot of PS4 players who haven't played the saga yet, but Microsoft players don't even know a single thing about it at all, lol

notnow123487

Awards
Honestly this would have had much of a better response at Microsoft's conference. Yeah, there're a lot of PS4 players who haven't played the saga yet, but Microsoft players don't even know a single thing about it at all, lol

No one cares about Xbox. They haven’t put in their time.

Rob

Awards
Anyone who has been following since Nomura stated his one console plan for the games when he decided to create KH3 in 2012, which was completed in 2017, then all the other SE/Yasue/Nomura info/trailers between that and after wouldn't be surprised that this is only on PS (Plus, the collections were already exclusive from day 1 as stated). All according to keikaku. This is a "told you so for the longest" moment.

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
Can I buy this package (KH3 + the other 2 bundles) without the PS4 Pro, or do I have to buy this package with a PS4 Pro?

Hopefully without. I think I'll buy this all-in-one package since I only have the 1.5/2.5 collections for PS3. I'd been planning to buy them on PS4 in the future anyway.

Vegito

Awards

Got this info, from Facebook.

Kingdom Hearts All-In-One Package digital bundle available for pre-order at the US PlayStation Store for $99.99

A Kingdom Hearts All-In-One Package is now available to pre-order for $99.99 at the US PlayStation Store! The digital bundle will include all the PlayStation 4 rleases for Kingdom Hearts with a Kingdom Hearts III theme and Keyblade; it will release on January 29, 2019.
A full description follows.
Digital Pre-order Details:
Pre-order and receive a bonus after checking out:
KINGDOM HEARTS HD 2.8 FINAL CHAPTER PROLOGUE
KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 +2.5 REMIX
KINGDOM HEARTS III IMPOSSIBLE ODDS DYNAMIC THEME
Pre-order now to secure KINGDOM HEARTS III, KINGDOM HEARTS III Impossible Odds Theme (exclusive) and PS4â„¢ Custom Keyblade! Your journey starts now with instant access to KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 + 2.5 ReMIX and KINGDOM HEARTS HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue.
Play on 01/29/2019 12am Eastern Time
CANCELLATIONS AND REFUNDS ARE NOT AVAILABLE EXCEPT WHERE REQUIRED BY LAW.
In an effort to stop another Keyblade war, Sora, Donald and Goofy set off on a new journey to fend off the encroaching darkness.
The story of KINGDOM HEARTS unfolds across many Disney worlds, featuring many famous Disney characters. In the final instalment in the Xehanort saga, KINGDOM HEARTS III, all-new awe-inspiring Pixar worlds are added into the mix.
KINGDOM HEARTS All-in-One Package includes:
• KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 + 2.5 ReMIX (Instant Access)
• KINGDOM HEARTS HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue (Instant Access)
• KINGDOM HEARTS III
• KINGDOM HEARTS III Impossible Odds Theme (exclusive)
• PS4™ Custom Keyblade for KINGDOM HEARTS III

Zyrax

Ok, so after reading a little bit on this, it looks like this version will be download only and there will be no physical copies of such a bundle, right?

In that case, I wouldn't really be interested int his I since prefer a physical copy.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
Ok, so after reading a little bit on this, it looks like this version will be download only and there will be no physical copies of such a bundle, right?

In that case, I wouldn't really be interested int his I since prefer a physical copy.

JP is getting a physical bundle I think, no confirmation on US yet.

Recon

Art of War
Awards
Wow, I was expecting this months after KH3's release. Anywho, the physical copies of 1.5+ 2.5 and 2.8 are $20 now. It would be sad if we never got the physical edition of this all-in-one collection.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back