• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► 100 Acre Wood revealed as new world in Kingdom Hearts 3 during Inside Xbox

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

100 Acre Wood was revealed as a new world in Kingdom Hearts 3 during Inside Xbox at X018. 100 Acre Wood will host several puzzle games for players to experience.

Follow Kingdom Hearts Insider on Facebook and Twitter for the latest updates on The World Ends With You, Kingdom Hearts Union χ [Cross], Kingdom Hearts 3 and all things Kingdom Hearts

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
Is Master Xehanort new voice actor Mark Hamill? It kind of sounds like him the more I listen to it...

ghostwarmen

Awards
Those puzzle games...oh man, I see myself spending a hefty amount of time, I find puzzle games way too addicting! Also love the art style for the world, giving me that cel shaded vibe, like Okami or Wind Waker.

Darkspawn

Fallen to Darkness
Awards
Those puzzle games...oh man, I see myself spending a hefty amount of time, I find puzzle games way too addicting! Also love the art style for the world, giving me that cel shaded vibe, like Okami or Wind Waker.

I like that they’re doing more puzzle based stuff for the world since they have so many other minigames throughout other worlds now.

sephydark

Awards
Those black lines around the characters in 100 Acre Woods look a little off to me. It feels kind of like they wanted to do cel shading but didn't commit to it.

Is Master Xehanort new voice actor Mark Hamill? It kind of sounds like him the more I listen to it...

I'm not familiar enough with how Mark Hamill sounds to say much here, but that would be a really interesting VA choice if you're right.

Echoecho6

Awards
I don't know how I would feel about Mark Hamill voicing both Eraqus and Xehanort

Darkspawn

Fallen to Darkness
Awards

That sounds like Hamill, but what if we’re being mislead and that’s Eraqus narrating?

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Was that a heffalump I saw? Sooo cute!

Darkspawn

Fallen to Darkness
Awards
I do have to ask, if there are other Disney worlds, does anyone else find it a little funny that Xbox got 100 Acre Wood of all things? I was talking a big game about how they’d show a world that’s a little more edgy to appeal to Xbox fans and they gave us Pooh. Lmao.

ultima-demi

(>..)>
Awards
I do have to ask, if there are other Disney worlds, does anyone else find it a little funny that Xbox got 100 Acre Wood of all things? I was talking a big game about how they’d show a world that’s a little more edgy to appeal to Xbox fans and they gave us Pooh. Lmao.
I was thinking the same lol. Maybe square were like nah..you guys just get pooh, but hey. The trailer will still have some hype moments.

Darkspawn

Fallen to Darkness
Awards
I was thinking the same lol. Maybe square were like nah..you guys just get pooh, but hey. The trailer will still have some hype moments.

Oh definitely! They also got that Cloud world reveal. They packed a lot into this one, which was nice. Maybe Disney and SE want to save the other worlds to reveal themselves on neutral console ground with the release so close?

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
Everything in this trailer was amazing except for Master Xehanort's new English voice. Not really feeling it, but given the circumstances, I won't fret over it. Otherwise, WOW! What a great trailer. I'm really surprised they saved 100 Acre Wood for this event though, given that Winnie the Pooh is last thing you'd think to present at a conference full of Microsoft fans lmaooo.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
I find it funny we are still technically at the same world count as we were after E3. Kind of a shame 100 Acre Woods was spoiled a whole year ago, lol

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I feel stupid for not considering the possibility of Xbox having a hodge-podge trailer to show off *variety*

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
I'm honestly just stunned that Xbox was cool with having a Winnie the Pooh world reveal on their stage. Of all the things you associate with the Xbox fanbase, Winnie the Pooh has got to be on the opposite end of the spectrum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back