• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Why are kids scared of dentists???

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zook

you can never leave KHI
Awards
he's got all these tools of destruction sitting next to the chair, he's got a light that blinds you while he digs in your mouth, he stares at your face the entire time and you can see ever wrinkle, mole, and hair on his face. God forbid he sneezes and slices your mouth in half. The office is a chamber of death I swear!

Charlie K

Back in Business
A person you barely know wearing a mask over his face, asking you alot of questions while sitting in a chair while a bright light shins in your eyes while the dentist pokes at your teeth, lets not forget the floride, and them polishing your teeth..oh god. I'm not afraid of the dentist, i know they're profesionals..So meh.

paoupu girl

All this violence makes a statement
yeah, the dentist isn't that bad.....
i can understand why some kids are scared of the dentist but still
it really isn't that scary

Annoyance

Silver Member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I think it's more of just fear of an accident or something. :<

When I got my wisdom teeth pulled I actually heard an oops before I went to sleep when they were putting the IV thingy on me.

Rix

:)
Awards
Dentists are outting a lot of stuff into your mouth. Do I need to say more? (Something just soundded kinda wrong here though)

snowdog

is a girl
Awards
n. 1. a place of settlement, activity, or residenc
A person you barely know wearing a mask over his face, asking you alot of questions while sitting in a chair while a bright light shins in your eyes while the dentist pokes at your teeth, lets not forget the floride, and them polishing your teeth..oh god.

This. D: The whole idea of that guy poking weird metal objects into your mouth is pretty unnerving.

I suppose I'm not really scared of the dentist.

<3

ZMP

well the dentist drill into your teeth making u have pain which most kids hate so that might be a good reason

Twilight_Path

I'd say the pain...
Got my wisdom teeth out this summer and it was hell the first couple of days.
Ugh

Though you know, maybe if some of the kids don't brush their teeth, they hate the dentist because they're tired of hearing his lectures about proper brushing and flossing techniques... xD

Who Me?

I actually kinda like the dentist, but just for like routine check-ups and whatever. Things and root canals and extractions etc. might be a little traumatic. But take me to a dentist any day!....just not a normal doctor. *shudders*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back