• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

spoiling

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Will you spoil BBS for yourself?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

robertexe

so do u guys plan on spoiling yourselves?
I might just spoil the Secret Ending the game itself: HELL NO!!!

Lonbilly

an old man plaguing the site like a phantom
Awards
I might spoil myself a bit, but only to Terra and Ven's scenario. I'm-ah wait on Aqua's because that looks to be the best.

And maybe the whole ending.

Captain Garlock

Did I ever tell you I love red?
Not even gonna play it probably.
I like to spoil and then play has more suspense/

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
I'm going to try with ALL my will power to not spoile my self. I probably will any way though but I have a (low standred) goal now... :p

Aria

braver by the minute
I'll probably spoil myself on the opening scene and the secret ending. I'll try to avoid spoilers as much as I can for BBS.

ROXAS_32

Lobo Solitario
Awards
Website
www.twitter.com
I think it will be really hard not to spoil my self ( i kinda feel spoiled already )..... so i guess ill be in the Da whole game category...

Beyer

I probably wont be able to get a PSP so I will most likely spoil myself. However, only if the cutscenes appear online. I hate just reading words as spoilers! It is always better to watch the videos.
Still, those are nothing compared to actually playing the game. But I can't get it because of lack of money and stupid places won't hire me (why!?) and I am getting impatient :embarassed:

But, yeah, I will most likely be in DA WHOLE GAME part. :embarassed:

7thspade

I'm gonna wait, as I've done with all KH games. I really hope people will make good use of the spoiler option >.>

Evello

The Radiant Hero
Awards
I don't have a PSP, and I probably can't get one any time soon, so I'm spoiling the whole dang thing. I'm watching cutscenes, reading summaries and anything else I can get my hands on.

After all, why wait when there's absolutely no reason for me to wait.

Ooooh, it's so close, I can't wait to learn more about the plot (and see that gorgeous opening cutscene).

jdgjordan

Da hole game i did it with kh2 and days i have no patience what so ever and it wont make a diffrents to me the game will be just as good when i play it allready nowing everything HECK IF I COULD i find all the answer now

Lumine

When your Mask falls, what will you see.
Awards
lolz I think I'm gonna spoil myself with just a little bit of it =), like the intro and the secret ending x3 but not the whole game XD, I'd wait to do that when The NA version is released ;)

Chad92

It's unavoidable anyway :/

But I'll finish the game first before spoiling myself.Since I don't understand Japanese.

Reverie

Bronze Member
Awards
I don't mind spoiling myself a little bit; it's kinda hard not to . . . besides, it's not hard to know what might be the ending. XD

skatenerd

i would say i wouldnt spoil it but then in the end i probably would and be kinda pissed at myself then wanna talk about it with my friends who wouldnt want to know haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back