• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

One thing I really hated about KHII related to the Heartless

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Did you like the Heartless better in KHI or KHII?

• KHI

Votes: 38 76.0%
  • KHII

Votes: 4 8.0%
  • Love them in both

Votes: 8 16.0%
  • Hate them in every appearance

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

The Spoiler

I agree with Ulti. Plus, KH1 has stupid, colorful looking heartless too. It only had a couple badass looking heartless that werent in KH2, but KH2 also had its better looking heartless.

Haeralis

Remains of the Judgement
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
I agree with Ulti. Plus, KH1 has stupid, colorful looking heartless too. It only had a couple badass looking heartless that werent in KH2, but KH2 also had its better looking heartless.

Its not just the design Im talking about. In every cutscene they appeared they did something that made them look stupid.

In KHI we had that scene where they killed someone in Traverse Town. The Color scheme seems much more clownish in KHII anyway.

T

The Spoiler

Its not just the design Im talking about. In every cutscene they appeared they did something that made them look stupid.

In KHI we had that scene where they killed someone in Traverse Town. The Color scheme seems much more clownish in KHII anyway.
KH2 was more cell shaded, and the graphics were improved. And when we saw the heartless kill someone, that was kind of showing Sora what they do, and that was also the first REAL heartless he had seen besides shadows.

And I didnt think the heartless did anything stupid... they just twitched and did some movements. The only reason they didnt do that in KH1 was because they didnt have that little scene when a start fights. that was a new addition in KH2.

Plus, the only reason the heartless were a little different looking in KH2 is because the heartless are based off of the disney worlds, which are different from KH1

magic713

Awards
Theyre not Unversed? Whew, thats a releif. I only watched a little gameplay of that world and havent seen sleeping beauty for years, so thanks! Are there even unversed there then? I think those pigs are all ive seen...

As far as the storylines go, inside Maleficents Castle you primarily fight her minions and outside her castle you primarily fight the Unversed. I do not know if her minions remain once you complete the Enchanted Dominion storyline.

Awards
Invisible.png
KHI

Hammer_Frame_render.png
KHII

DarkThorn-1.jpg

Bouncywild.jpg

See what I did there?

Haeralis

Remains of the Judgement
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Its still not a majority. There was about 5 intimidating heartless in KHII and about 5 stupid looking heartless in KHI. And you cant compare a boss to a common heartless.

Last edited:

siegleeagle

And why are you bitching again? Does it fucking matter if you personally think the new Heartless were stupid?

Nobodies opinions matter because everyone's opinion differs in some way. My opinion is that the kh1 heartless were more intimidating because they had more power in the first game. They had destroyed many worlds and the darkness was stronger then. In kh2 sora had restored the world's separation so it was harder to get a keyhole. Also they had more experience fighting the heartless then. But this is my opinion and only that, so take it how ever you want to.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
KH1 had plenty of ridiculous looking Heartless. Why the hell would an Invisible show up in Timeless River?

KHxOblivion

I never really thought about this... but, in KHII, you have to recall the 1000 heartless fight. That was epic. Also the spider robots in Space Paranoids drove me crazy. x_x

T

The Spoiler

KH1 had plenty of ridiculous looking Heartless. Why the hell would an Invisible show up in Timeless River?
Yeah and the invisibles only showed up at End of the World because it fit

magic713

Awards
I never really thought about this... but, in KHII, you have to recall the 1000 heartless fight. That was epic. Also the spider robots in Space Paranoids drove me crazy. x_x

Appearance-wise, yes, it looked epic. But thanks to the reaction comand, it was not really that exciting to play. When I first started the battle, I was thinking that there would be a huge challenge and it became exciting. Then I pressed triangle, and beat them in two minutes. I felt ripped off.

Last edited:

Roa

piece of dying ember
Awards
They could have also been trying to make the Heartless more kid-friendly?
Just a thought.
But it is still kind of stupid.
If they were trying to make it kid friendly, they would've made it so the rating would stay "E" and not go up to "E10+" i don't believe that was their intent.

Last edited:

Izayoi

galactic cancer
Well, the whole game seemed to be more kid-friendly. KH2 really tried to use the Disney aspect as its selling point, which is ironic because they weren't as involved as the first game.

KamonPeachFox

Well, I like Kingdom Hearts 1's Heartless more because of one thing a younger cousin said...

"That monster looks like a Pokemon!"

We were fighting those purple ball things and my younger cousin said that. I still remember it, and it was so funny.

But the 1000 Heartless battle in KH II was epic, you have to admit that.

Muse

you look atrocious
... Not really. :/

There were only 2 different kinds of Heartless that you fought. And even then, you just had to keep pressing triangle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back