• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Birth by Sleep TV Spot

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ikkin

Bronze Member
Can't really hear what Aqua is saying. "The three of us will always be one"(?) With the tone of voice and delivery on that, I can't really remember when she would say that line.

I definitely hear "The three of us will always be one."

Maybe it's part of the translated fruit speech...?

Still has the annoying little Marcus ending *sigh*

You know, as much as that kid annoys me, it's much less grating in this version than the other one. Kinda strange, really.

miiworld2

Awards
Check this out: The season Finale of "Make it or Break it" is gonna be sponsored by KH:BBS!!
First CM, people! What a great way to support the hottest drama on TV, than with the hottest KH game ever!

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Check this out: The season Finale of "Make it or Break it" is gonna be sponsored by KH:BBS!!
First CM, people! What a great way to support the hottest drama on TV, than with the hottest KH game ever!

I think someone mentioned that a while ago. I don't watch a lot of TV in general, so I have no idea what drama you're talking about :p

Dowhax

Bronze Member
I wouldonly tune into that show, just to see if they'll show the tv spot. I haven't seen the tv spot yet. Maybe the Disney channel will show it.

Sempied

Terra's "Protect the things that matter" line sounded awesome.
I'd like to blame my speakers for me thinking Jason/Terra sounded like George Newbern/Sephiroth when I heard it. >_>

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
I definitely hear "The three of us will always be one."

Maybe it's part of the translated fruit speech...?

You know, as much as that kid annoys me, it's much less grating in this version than the other one. Kinda strange, really.

If you listen to the background, it is still playing the music feintly in the background so maybe it's calming...

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards

Really? I don't think its "the hottest drama on TV" I don't think any ABC family series is. But whatever, thats my opinion(I never watched it either). But I bet its better than the secret life of american teenager:
[video=youtube;Na-_cg4qNQE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Na-_cg4qNQE[/video]

Makes me lol every time I watch it. And that's one episode. All they do on that show is talk about sex my sister even stopped watching it because it was so retarted.

But back on Topic, I think I might only see the season finale just for the commercial.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
Really? I don't think its "the hottest drama on TV" I don't think any ABC family series is. But whatever, thats my opinion(I never watched it either). But I bet its better than the secret life of american teenager:
[video=youtube;Na-_cg4qNQE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Na-_cg4qNQE[/video]

Makes me lol every time I watch it. And that's one episode. All they do on that show is talk about sex my sister even stopped watching it because it was so retarted.

But back on Topic, I think I might only see the season finale just for the commercial.

hahahahaha, I have to admit that was funny...xP

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards
hahahahaha, I have to admit that was funny...xP

I know right? I lmao the first time i saw it. I can't believe they still have this on! who the fcuk would watch this show? You wouldn't believe the stuff they make a down syndrome kid say... and if you're wondering, I used to watch it only for the lol's, but it was just so terrible I stopped. There's even a drinking game somewhere on youtube.

sorry for being off topic.

Ikkin

Bronze Member
Would it be awesome if these girl gymnasts were Keybearers? :)
Wait, Aqua is kinda like a gymnast.

Y'know, I always wondered whether there were some gymnast/ice skater influences in Aqua's design. She'd definitely be good at it, considering her equivalent to Dodge Roll... ;)

miiworld2

Awards
I know right? I lmao the first time i saw it. I can't believe they still have this on! who the fcuk would watch this show? You wouldn't believe the stuff they make a down syndrome kid say... and if you're wondering, I used to watch it only for the lol's, but it was just so terrible I stopped. There's even a drinking game somewhere on youtube.

sorry for being off topic.

I still watch that show, and honestly, I'm not fond with the whole sex story plot either, but that's the whole point of this show: about teens and the one topic that always goes on their minds: sex. Hence the term "Secret Life".

But I still watch it because it got some interesting moments.

disneyboy20022 said:
A Magical Keyblade wielding Gymnast :D
LOL. She'll pawned these girls down no chiz xD

Uhoh. The commercial's happening again right as I'm typing.

Y'know, I always wondered whether there were some gymnast/ice skater influences in Aqua's design. She'd definitely be good at it, considering her equivalent to Dodge Roll... ;)

I'm pretty sure. Her Magic Wish Command Style also proves it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back