• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Things that could have been improved on.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

CreativeGenius13

They're mostly 8th and 9th graders. They haven't hit puberty yet so.

@guard, They actualy can pull off some really high voices. Heck, I can actualy do a pretty good Namine' and Kairi voice.

CreativeGenius13

When did I say their voice was cracking? O_0 I was just saying that they can do some pretty good high feminie voices for a guy. You know what? nvm. End of Aqua's voice conversation. Next!

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
MF could've had some dialogue.

To tell you the truth, I wasn't expecting anything from him, but like you said, a bit of dialogue would've been appreciated, since both Xemnas and LS had some.

Less fish faces would've been a lovely development

They fixed that problem quite significantly in the english version though. It's still not 100% perfect, but at least it's better.

Shotlock variety could've been better between characters.

Sure.

Childish wish: Gamespots review. Where's the castrater for this guy's dumbassery?

Agreed.

CreativeGenius13

I would have loved to see Young Xehanort's face...I wonder if the Character Model has his face...

Would someone like to take a look for me when the game comes out?

MomentoMori

Dead Technology
Website
mypage.na.square-enix.com
There is a way to sound feminie with out being a damsel in distress you know.

I do alot of acting and have actualy done a bit of VAing for a High School project and I know quite a few people that could do a better Aqua then that, and a few of them are guys.

You're not the only one who's done voice acting and regular acting. I have too, and I know people who could act better vocally than Willa did.

But no guys I know would ever dare admit that they could sound more feminine than a woman who, y'know, actually SOUNDS like a woman.

CreativeGenius13

They (me included) don't naturaly sound femanine, They can pull their voice to do so thou-Wait. I thought this was over?

Killa DeX

Circa Old Valendian 706
I personally think the capes should have stayed on but its no big deal, also Aqua and Terra both needed better voice actors. Idk who should have done Terra's but i know Kari Wahgren should have done Aqua's she can really voice act

CreativeGenius13

I wish tht Ven was cut from The Mark of Mastery Exam because i doesn't make a ton of sene for him to be fighting with them.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I wish tht Ven was cut from The Mark of Mastery Exam because i doesn't make a ton of sene for him to be fighting with them.

Technically, he wasn't part of the exam anyways (not allowed to take it because he was too inexperienced). But he was threatened and acted in self defense.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

He was helping. The orbs were supposed to be stationary, but then they started to move. MX pulled a fast one on them and Ven felt the need to jump in and help his friends.

Birthday Thunder

I heard there were no indians or mermaids in neverland. Thats a disappointment. I mean, you go to the indian campsite and the mermaid cove for heaven's sake.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I heard there were no indians or mermaids in neverland. Thats a disappointment. I mean, you go to the indian campsite and the mermaid cove for heaven's sake.

I'm honestly over mermaids. And te "Indians" would have been nice to see, but lets wait for a Pocahontas world.

Yes but the Masters should have stepped in and stopped him from interfearing even more.

But they didn't for a reason. Even Eraqus was surprised by the orbs.

CreativeGenius13

I would have even taken a Rock in the distance with mirmaids on a contnuous loop.

I can understand the Indians more because of Vantas batteling Aqua there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back