• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Things that could have been improved on.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
I know how many gods there are, but that specific story only introduces like 13

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Lack of Evil Queen boss battle is unforgivable to me.
Olympus Coliseum still being three rooms, reusing the Ice Titan instead of a new one.

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards
Olympus Coliseum still being three rooms, reusing the Ice Titan instead of a new one.

But you have to admit, using the Ice Titan is very nostalogic. It took me forever to beat him in KH1.

TerravsVentus

5. "change"? They never "changed" anything, the Mirage Arena was ALWAYS Ad-hoc. It ain't our fault that you have no friends.

I just don't have a PS3. That's why ad-hoc bothers me. I prefer Nintendo and Microsoft over Sony.

FinalKingdmBlade

well the evil queen can't exactly do anything, i mean i guess she could throw potions at you but thats about it lol

and as for the ice titan, as much as i'd like to see another titan (lava or cyclops anyone?) he is the easiest to render, maybe second only to the rock titan, since all he is is flat surfaces and points.

Jakek9

I just don't have a PS3. That's why ad-hoc bothers me. I prefer Nintendo and Microsoft over Sony.

Wouldn't that be the developers fault for not having Wi-Fi? They create the game. Sony cannot be blamed. Just saying.

The program to connect others via PS3 and Ad-Hoc was smart. It made games that couldn't be played online, playable online.

TerravsVentus

Wouldn't that be the developers fault for not having Wi-Fi? They create the game. Sony cannot be blamed. Just saying.

The program to connect others via PS3 and Ad-Hoc was smart. It made games that couldn't be played online, playable online.

I never said I blamed Sony. Stop putting words in my mouth. Please re-read my post.

Jakek9

I never said I blamed Sony. Stop putting words in my mouth. Please re-read my post.

It was implied, why else would you mention you like Nintendo and Microsoft better ONLY after mentioning the Ad-hoc and Not having a ps3?

I totally went Phoenix Wright On your ass. And I have never even heard of him.

TerravsVentus

It was implied, why else would you mention you like Nintendo and Microsoft better ONLY after mentioning the Ad-hoc and Not having a ps3?

I totally went Phoenix Wright On your ass. And I have never even heard of him.

Um... You didn't do anything on my ass...

Plus, It wasn't implied. It's the internet. Words have no emotion behind them. You're thinking what you wanted me to say to start an Argument.

And now I'm off topic, again... EPIC FAIL.

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
Yes they did. They changed the part when he snipes you. It looks horrible.
It looks how it did in KH2.... Meaning, at the very least, they were actually being CONSISTENT. Which is a GOOD THING.

Personally, I thought English KH2's Sniper was better anyway, it seemed more "KH"-like than just a traditional sniper thing.

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
Oh yeah, OLympus is once again a very small world

kingudamu

Website
sora-no-haatsu.deviantart.com
even tho i havent played it (wont til tomorrow night ^^) the only thing that dissapoints me is that Destiny islands is ,once again, non-playable><.

crappy voice acteing i can handle

Bad camra angles were expected

akward character models

and the fact that some of my fav pre-scenes were changed i can handel...

just- give me my DI already, nomu. please?

goldenfrost

I saw some part of the english version and they had the most CHEESIEST lines. I mean it was heartfelt but really corney! :O So I would change that I guess lol.

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
I saw some part of the english version and they had the most CHEESIEST lines. I mean it was heartfelt but really corney! :O So I would change that I guess lol.

This is a series based on a mash up of disney characters and FF emo children
It was expected

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
akward character models

I'm...not quite sure what you mean. Are you referring to the fish mouth lower poly models?

This series always has cheesy lines though XD

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
I'm glad we're agreed on this subject XD

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

KH = Cheesy. It has been like that since KH1 and was brought to a head in Days. Seriously "Who else will I have ice cream with?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back